Topic: Gorespot.com's Midnight Murder Mania Officially Live!

That's right! After three long years, Midnight Murder Mania has finally debuted! I would like to say a quick word though. It's been quite a ride. I've been writing this series for the past three years, racking my brain how I'm going to get it done. Finally, late last year, I decided to discuss it with my friend of 15 years who is a website developer and he loved the idea. Hence, Gorespot.com was born! We brought in our friend Sam, who is a handy props guy and builder. It's a real good feeling to see something I've worked so hard on come to life. I'm excited to keep working with these guys and newcomers as well.

So far on the site, aside from the video of course, you can sign up and comment on videos, send messages to each other, view videos and a few other things. I've been designing some posters for the site as well and one of them is up on there now. Also, we may have some hoodies in the near future.

We plan on going to conventions as well to conduct interviews and grab some video and photos while we are there for you all to see and enjoy.

Anyway, I want you all to know, I'm not trying to drive traffic away from this site. I'm a member here and I love it (I plan on still being active on this site too). I just wanted to create something for people like us that enjoy the exploitation and gore and other oddities. If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop us a line on the site. Our emails are in the contacts. Also, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Well, without further adieu, I present to you www.gorespot.com and the first episode of Midnight Murder Mania! Hope you enjoy!

Re: Gorespot.com's Midnight Murder Mania Officially Live!

Tried to watch the MMM episode on your site,  but couldn't.Where is the Midnight Murder Mania episode posted? Thanks!

It's right on the front page. Just click on the image of the episode.

I was looking for the title itself. Watched it and thanks!

wow !!  this is great Machete ! I like the intro.. very old school... 

well done !!!

Cool site. I checked it out last night.

We posted a short called "Superbowl Slaughter.' Check it out. I think you may chuckle at least once.

Very cool idea and well done. Kudos.

Hey, just put up a retrospective on Jason X. My friend is working on a review for a swedish horror spoof (I'll let you guess) and within a week, I should have another review of an Italian version of Last House From the Left.

Just got back from hanging out on your site. Nice to see you got sponsors, and the site itself is looking good.

Hey everyone, I posted a new review. I may seem a little, stressed in it and I was. If you listen carefully, you can hear my asshole downstairs neighbors music and it was distracting. This whole thing is becoming a learning process, so hopefully I get the hang of it soon. Anyway, the new review is on Stagefright! http://bit.ly/ggstafr

Im expecting to get stagefright in the mail any day now so I only watched a few minutes of your review. Honestly I have anticipated seeing StageFright more than most other slashers I have checked out lately.

It's really quite good, Chainsaw, I think you'll dig it.

MM- checked it out, very nice.

Machete-  I haven't watched this one yet either,  I have sitting in my movies to watch pile.    I will have to watch it soon!   

P.S.   I LOVE your Ghostbusters set behind you!

Ha, thanks. An ex tracked those down for me. I have the Ecto-1 with all four Ghostbusters. Someone at a flea market near hear apparently has the firehouse for 10 bucks, so I will be paying him a visit on Saturday.

Noice!

Checked out a couple video reviews and browsed about.  Good work, man.  I'll be adding this to my list of daily web stops.

Thanks, Lon! Appreciate the kind words. I'll try to keep it interesting and make more videos.