Topic: Killer Christmas Trees in TREEVENGE

Many of you know I love to post about weird and escentric films I stumble across and it's time for another one.  This time I was browsing through Fangoria's website and found information on a short indie horror thats tearing up the festival circ...

Read More : Killer Christmas Trees in TREEVENGE

Re: Killer Christmas Trees in TREEVENGE

I read about this over there as well.  They seemed to really enjoy it and, to tell you truth, I'm hoping I get a shot at seeing this somewhere soon.

Coolest idea ever. Now this is a movie I'd pay good money to see.

Jam, you took the words right out of my mouth! big_smile

The title alone sold me.  Then it's about trees?!  I don't care how bad this movie sucks, the idea is fucking original.

Hey guys, I just signed up on the forum, my name is Jason Eisener, i created Treevenge along with my producer Rob Cotterill. Once it gets put on the internet, ill let you all know. Thanks for the interest!

Wow! Now this movie looks and sounds awesome as hell. I love these types of movies. I can't wait for it to be available to watch. I'm definitely more than going to check this out.

I hope this doesn't end up like 'The Gingerdead Man'.

I love this idea. Revenge! Hurrah. Actually there are probably quite a few tree movies or movies where the spirit living in the tree reeks revenge. Evil Dead is the first to come to mind, followed by Tomb Raider and Even Lord of the Rings. There was also an English one cant remember the title off hand but it was suprisingly good and it was about time travel and someone accidently stepping on something (I know what it is but won't tell in case you wish to seek it out) then evolution accelerates at a phenomenal rate and well trees do weird stuff in that one smile

Different movie, but similar theme.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDbq3DAkY6E[/youtube]

There is actually a sequel to this. Trees 2: The Root of All Evil

Having already faced the Great White Pine in TREES, Ranger Cody is now faced with the task of battling an entire feeding frenzy of geneticly enhanced trees created by the government.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mA6e6HnGX4[/youtube]

The treevengeance has already begun awhile back in my woods, a big pine tree fell and missed me by 12 feet and a branch cut my finger. Sent a tingle up the old spine. Two days later a woman in Delaware went out to get the mail and her oak tree fell and crushed her. I'm keeping the chainsaw oiled up.

You know they are either blooming good actors or they have no sense of humour. I would be laughing so hard that I wouldn't  be able to say my lines or for that matter breath.

I saw Treevenge this weekend at the Deadmonton horror film festival, and it was a hundred kinds of awesome!!  I can't even describe it..you must see this film, and in a theatre with hundreds of people, if you can. Props to the filmmakers!

I like horror movie....

Who can watch this on youtube, it only 14 Mins long
It's Great short movie,  (Really gory and Funny)
i have seen it 15 times already lol

It sounds fucking hilarious & those tree films look funny too, i'll need to track them down.

This short film sounds pretty fun! cool

And Bassi, you're back!! big_smile

And welcome all you new members!!!! smile

as long as you go along with an open mind and do NOT expect the type of tree pictured on Christmas cards ,and have a wad of money you wont be dissapointed -yes, they are real branches of real trees ,environmentally friendly but dont expect to plant them for next yearBring them in the house on the 24th--and out again soon after
Big supermarkets usually have a 70 sale on 27th--or use up some loyalty points

Just re-watched the short. What a classic! The guy in the balaclava in the begging is too awesome. I really hope they put it as a extra on the Hobo With A Shotgun Dvd/Blu