Topic: Chainsaw Sally

Here's a little awesome indie that I let slip by my radar. I remember their website but never really gave it much thought until recently I bought it since I need to see it for quite awhile. Well I finally saw it and let me tell ya....  shiiit I love it. I fell in lust with sally right away, so jimmyo move over!
I don't know why I waited so long, well I do know because I put my hard government earned money on it and its one of my fav indie flicks ... NOW

So any Sally fans hangin out here or what?

Re: Chainsaw Sally

I've heard several people say it was great. I've been meaning to check it out but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hey Sus do yourself a favor and watch it... its way better than some hokey low budget dredge IMO

i KNOW THIS IS NEW TOPIC But SHIT I thought there would be sally fans here... man.

I havnt seen it either hmmm

It is suppose to be a full-on comedy... right??

I met her at the Louisville, Ky convention.

I've seen it before around on the internet and always forgot about it but now that my trusted buddies say it's good, I'm gonna have to give it a watch

Thats awesome Ace that you met Sally, well.... April. I sure would like to.
I don't really think of it as a comedy, but it is a fun watch with a little bit of black humour. You gotta check it out. It even has Gunnar Hansen and H. G. Lewis in real small roles.
For a low budget indie it's produced way better than I imagined it was going to be.