Topic: Face Off

Don't know if anyone has posted something like this before.  If I'm repeating, I'm sorry.  But did anyone watch SyFy's Face Off?  I got hooked the first episode.  Having Glenn Hetrick & Patrick Tatopoulos as judges was kick ass.  The episode with the zombies rocked.  smile

Re: Face Off

I also watched the series.  And, man, the zombie dance was great!  Don't forget Ve Neill, she did Beetlejuice!

The only ones I didn't care for were the bride-groom switch and the "disguise yourself from your family" eps.

I loved the show I am so ready for the new season if there will be one. I agree the zombies were amazing! I liked the painting the models ep

The 'Red Riding Hood' finale piece was my favorite!

i watched probably the first 5 episodes...i got bored after the episodes Az mentioned, but zombies episode was really cool, and the one where they made there own aliens. I think i have the last few episodes on dvr. It was a cool idea and a neat show, i just didn't like all the over dramatized bickering between the contestants.

Saw bits and pieces.. but kept missing it.  I plan on checking it out, if the series hits Netflixs.

-deadmanwalkin

thefinalsolution wrote:

The 'Red Riding Hood' finale piece was my favorite!

I was torn between Red and the industrial Hansel & Gretel.  Vampy was partial to the Frog.  Overall, pretty impressive (except for the Mermaid) for 3 days work.

^^ I agree the Hansel  and Gretal was my fave the red riding hood was second best to me  though connor did do a great job on his