Yeah, I don't think that his character fared to well in that altercation. wink

But Carl went down a shootin'!

Sans arm too!! wink

Re: Apollo 18

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/TTPredDillon.jpg

(Sorry, took a while to find)

On topic... smile

Was so pissed to read about the push back until next year. This better not be another Cabin In The Woods.

Wait, why the hell did they push it back next year? What are they, afraid or something?

The extended trailer looked cool for this film...I'll probab;y check it out just because of the setting alone....I am not a fan of these found footage films...but i'll give it a try for sure...

Xtro wrote:

Wait, why the hell did they push it back next year? What are they, afraid or something?

Post production problems, studio suits?

I'm excited for this one. Found footage movies done right add a bit of realism that adds an extra degree of creepy.  One of my co-workers recently said she thinks sci-fi has been abused lately because it has mostly been missing an element of horror. Hopefully we will not be let down.

So did they push this back a year?

azathoth wrote:
Xtro wrote:

Post production problems, studio suits?

Maybe some conflict between the studios. I'd have to look it up to be sure.

I'm on the fence about this one.
Not a huge fan of found footage movies, but something about this storyline intrigues me.

henke wrote:

I'm on the fence about this one.
Not a huge fan of found footage movies, but something about this storyline intrigues me.

One of the situations where found footage makes sense.  I like the alternate 'timeline' aspect- finding a cosmonaut puts a nice spin on it.

my review and more importantly reader reactions smile http://www.horror-movies.ca/2011/09/apo … ie-review/

If it's good for Meh, it's good for a monkey.  Will be awatchin' in near future.

Going to see it tonight. My expectations are high but not through the roof so we'll see how this one plays out.

Im gonna see it tomorrow. and have some Red Lobster. Fuck yeah

Chrizzy wrote:

Nice, two of my favourite things: horror and conspiracy theories. Sounds interesting.
There's a reason I'm a member of both Horror-Movies.ca and AboveTopSecret.com.

*gasp* I just had an idea... MANCHURIAN ZOMBIES!

ahh another conspiracy fan..our numbers are growing muwahahaha do you also follow his other sites as well?

maybe i shouldnt have said that in public...now THEY know...

I watched this last night, was a bit slow, the camcorder look knocked off a bit(even though it is found footage) was a bit hard to watch in places. On the good side it was not the same ole story we have saw 3 million times. Honestly I think this is more of sci-fi (conspiracy fan) fans or found footage freaks that will be giving this glowing reviews, not bad but far from perfect.