Topic: Rob Zombie Comic Con Interview, Part 1

At Comic Con we got to sit down and listen to Rob Zombie talk about his upcoming Halloween movie. Not being bastards we recorded the entire thing for you all to listen to. This is part 1 of the junket where Rob Zombie talks Halloween! Enjoy

Read More : Rob Zombie Comic Con Interview, Part 1

Re: Rob Zombie Comic Con Interview, Part 1

Gonna have to listen to it with headphones later on.  I cant hear shit on this crappy computer speaker I am on right now.

hope eveyrone likes this idea, because i might just post alot more audio from comic con if it gets some attention smile

I like the idea and will check it out to see how it sounds and let you know if you should post more.  I would love to hear you get some Edward Norton commenst on new Incredible Hulk from tomorrow.  lol

I think this one with Zombie would go over a lot bigger on the main general horror fourm page.  Some people may not notice it down here on the contest & interview forum

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-07-27 19:31:30)

its a news item folks will see it. You can see hulk audio on MoviesOnline tomorrow smile

Meh wrote:

its a news item folks will see it. You can see hulk audio on MoviesOnline tomorrow smile

Sweet.  I love Ed Norton and am still baffled by his casting in this, so I'd love to hear thoughts and things from this one.  My biggest fear is that it will suck as much as the first one......