Topic: Zombies in the air! New zombie flick called Plane Dead

Ok so snakes are not the only thing we are going to get in a plane this year, And what could be worse then being traped on a plane with snakes?, Well umm zombies!, Awhile back Horror Movie Ca posted some news on this flick ( http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5590.html ) and i thought it sounded kinda kool (And the trailer won't too bad also) i've always wanted to see a zombie out-brake happen in air, Feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Last edited by Norrock The Zombie Eater (2006-09-27 15:47:04)

Re: Zombies in the air! New zombie flick called Plane Dead

This is something I'm actually looking forward too.. A new angle, a new scenario.. It even looks like it has some high production value so this is one I'm waiting to check out..

If you see it before me be sure to treat us with a review man.

this concept has as much appeal to me as snakes on a plane does. Well ok actually this concept has a bit more appeal then snakes on a plane, but not much.

Ok we have seen Vampires on a plane (Night Fliers) so I guess Zombies had to happen sooner or later. 

And for the Werewolf fans out there, any bets on how long till we see "Underworld: Trans-atlantic"?

This definatly looks very cool.  No place to run and no DEAD RECKONING to save everyone's ass.

At least these guys are trying something that no one has ever done before.. Unlike hundreds of other filmmakers out there.. I can't believe it has taken this long to put zombies on an airplane.. I mean it is a perfect place to set an indie movie.. A small setting, very isolated, and it can't be too expensive to pull off..

This one is looking pretty good to me.  I'll watch anything with zombies, they're my favorite and so far the only one that I really couldn't stand was House of the Dead, but I'm blaming that on Uwe.

Great premise, though if I hear "Get off my plane," I'll throw my drink at the screen.

Still, it's bound to get some stuff from the old "This is a bad time to do this flick" shtick from ye olde idiotic media.

The promo trailer looks kinda neat. Hopefully it will be worth the wait

now..for the next horror on a plane movie.....we shall have Michael Jackson on a plane!

yippeee zombies on an airplane, the dead have RISEN, coffee tea OR....
it better be a BIG plane or its going to be a short movie...lol

its kind of hard to say what would be worse trapped on a plane...deadly snakes or zombies.  Zombies are slow and stupid yet snakes are quick and attack precisely.  Actually it depends, Dawn '78 zombies your probrably fine as long as you hide in the bathroom, Dawn 04 zombies...your fucked.

This may be kind of interesting. I always like new situations for zombies to be in.

Originally i took a quick glance at the basic plot and condemned it, but upon further reading I actually started to think this was a cool idea. As Goon said, It looks like they're taking this seriously. Hopefully it pays off and this movie becomes the next zombie block buster.

I think this movie has a very creative and new idea which has been brought to the genre of horror.  Bring on dem' zombies in the air.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-27 00:58:49)

Indeed.  I'm really looking forward to this.  And I couldn't resit a slight twist on Sam Jackson's famous line.

"That's it!  I've had it with these motherf*cking zombies on this motherf*cking plane!"

Haha, doesnt have the same spark as the original had but it could happen!

Yeah....would be great for a blooper of one of the characters saying that.

They could make a sequel to it and call it Plane Dead 2: Zombies ate my peanuts. I am a zombie freak I will definately watch this one, looks and sounds like it could be good fun.

This does sound good.  I am excited to see it because they have never done it before.  I remember talking with my brother that the Resident Evil game series should make a game that takes place on a cruise ship in the ocean, though it may never happen, I think this movie will provide the same problem that there is no place to go and gives even smaller room to deal with the situation.  I will definitely be looking for this.

Actually there have been two installments in the Resident Evil series that take place on a cruise ship. The horrible Resident Evil: Gaiden for Game Boy Color and the FPS/third person Resident Evil:Dead Aim for the PS2.

hmmmmm I wonder how they will kill the zombies since there shouldn't be any weapons on the plane

You can always club it with luggage or go down in the storage compartment for stuff.

I have a feeling that an air marshall packing a 9mm will convienentlly be aboard the plane during the whole incident.