Topic: Jeepers Creepers 3

Wondering if anyone else besides me has heard about the third installment to the Jeepers Creeprs series that is said to be released sometime this year.  Any thoughts on how it will turn out?

Re: Jeepers Creepers 3

Haven't heard but I lllooooovvvvveeeeeddddd number 1.

If it's going to be in the future, no ray guns, no spaceships, aliens, or a alien-hybrid Creeper. If we even do get one, I hope we don't get a space-futuristic movie.

Clearly what the Jeepers Creepers franchise has been missing is an alien creeper.  Think a monkey creeper would be cool too...Az!?!?

Love the first and thought the sequel was also good. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3.

BTW I seriously doubt it will take place in space. I can't completely rule out the Hood though wink

Ghostseeker wrote:

..... Think a monkey creeper would be cool too...Az!?!?

Redundant.

Jeepers 1 freaks Vampy out to no end.  Was so much fun watching her watch it... (yeah, I'm an ass)

Info from UHM-
Jeepers 3 info

From that ^^, I'm giving it a 50/50 chance of being decent, but the law of decreasing quality in sequels (we need to name this after someone) has strong powers.

It will be called "Cathedral" and will bring together both Ray Wise (JC2) and Gina Philips (JC1), the two most prominent characters from each part in my opinion. But it won't be out for 2 years or so.

All I heard was the first half or the prologue of the movie takes place in the old West, which sounds amazing!! It's about time that The Creeper took one the Wild West. I wish the whole movie took place in 1885 or something.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Love the first and thought the sequel was also good. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3.

BTW I seriously doubt it will take place in space. I can't completely rule out the Hood though wink

either the hood or space and youve got my money....you guys know thats my weakness that and Jack Black with dreadlocks gets my money everytime tongue hahaha

Real freaking excited. Creeper was so... creepy. He really doesn't get the love he deserves.

Hm.  Well.  Perhaps if he wasn't a metaphor for director Victor Salva's predilection for underage boys...

But for fans of the films, I guess that's neither here nor there.

Wow, so he is the one who was touching all them boys. SMH.. Makes sense why Jeepers Creepers 2 was plentiful in underage football players.

^Yeah he was actually arrested and served time for sexual assult of the little boy from his movie "Funhouse". Its actually on his profile on IMDB.com.

That said, i still thought both JC & JC 2 were both pretty cool creature features. Its hard to say how many weird fetishes or fantasies come through in filmmakers movies, that we never even realize. It's easy to see in Salva's film's because he got busted lol.

It would be pretty cool to see an army of Creeper's fighting off a bunch of soldiers. Just imagine that, and how post-apocalyptic it would be. Like, imagine a giant crack opening up on Earth and Creeper's releasing their terror.

I wanna see something like that. Or, Creeper eggs and baby Creepers. This sequel has alot of potential.

IckiMikki wrote:

Real freaking excited. Creeper was so... creepy. He really doesn't get the love he deserves.

I agree, Creeper doesn't get the recognition he deserves, he's one of my favorite horror movie characters...but I sure as hell don't want him around me though XD

Oh, I'm sure the Creeper would love to take on a bunch of soldiers, and a giant crack.

*snicker*

Well they did say more back story will be shown on the creeper.. I'm starting to wonder myself where the hell he came from and were there more of them.

@Lon- You sure have a gift for bringing things to the light:) hahaha

lol

Sorry.  No offense to fans of the flick.  It's just, once you know about dude's history you see his movies in an entirely different light.  At least, I do.

Even though the Creeper is more demon/mutant like. I think it would be cool if it was an alien though that seems more unlikely.

LoudLon wrote:

Hm.  Well.  Perhaps if he wasn't a metaphor for director Victor Salva's predilection for underage boys...

But for fans of the films, I guess that's neither here nor there.

I know! Now that I've learned this, that is all I will think about when I watch the JC films. I'll sit there and pick it apart assuming certain things were done with a hint of perversion behind it.

Oh, man, Jeepers Creepers was bad enough, but part 2 really rubs it in your face.  The Creeper drooling and licking licking the window at the sight of the shirtless teenage boy inside the bus...

Why does nobody else realize this???

LoudLon wrote:

Oh, man, Jeepers Creepers was bad enough, but part 2 really rubs it in your face.  The Creeper drooling and licking licking the window at the sight of the shirtless teenage boy inside the bus...

Why does nobody else realize this???

"Hi, I'm Chris Hanson and your on Dateline NBC. Please fly to that seat over there."

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_11/sp_1108_12_v6.jpg?width=480

Lon- That part was creepy..and I was wondering but really had no idea.

I'll sit there and pick it apart assuming certain things were done with a hint of perversion behind it.

what does it say of me if this is EXACTLY how I watch EVERY film!?!  LOL