Topic: Psych: "Dual Spires" Twin Peaks Homage??!!

some freaking TV show called Psych that I don't watch had a Twin Peaks homage episode back in December featuring 7 members from the original show - and not a single one of you rat bastards even told me!

I don't watch much actual television and leave it up to you cretins to keep me abreast of these types of things, dammit.
You better have good excuses or you all will taste the black sperm of my vengeance!!

(downloading it now, btw, no thanks to yous)

Re: Psych: "Dual Spires" Twin Peaks Homage??!!

I was not aprised of this either and join you in furious, angry, vengencey feelings! (Not the black sperm thing though, that's probably not healthy)

Re: Psych: "Dual Spires" Twin Peaks Homage??!!

lol

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that episode in the Twin Peaks thread I started a couple months back. wink

I'm a fan of Psych, have every episode to date on my PC.  The Dual Spires ep was pretty good, but Psych does a LOT of homage eps as lead actor/co-producer James Roday is a dedicated fan of everything horror (he wrote the movie Skinwalkers and was a featured interviewee on His Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday the 13th). 

They also drop a shit-load of refs to movies and music from the 80s.  Honestly, I'm surprised this show doesn't have more fans here on the boards for all those reasons.

Anyway, if you think Dual Spires was entertaining, check out the season 3 ep Tuesday the 17th which -- as you may have guessed -- homages 80s slasher flicks.  Probably my favorite episode of the series to date.

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-04-05 19:29:57)