Topic: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

This is such a hilarous sports/comedy movie. And thanks to this movie I learned that if you can dodge a ball, you can dodge a wrench.

Re: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

No one makes me bleed my own blood.

I wanted to like this flick because I'm a dedicated Ben Stiller Fan.  Did my best to.  But didn't.

I did like Jason Bateman in it, though.

Jason Bateman was in it?

Yep, and so was Wash...I mean Alan Turdyk.

Edit: he was the only part of the movie I cared for

Last edited by askani-son (2011-04-06 23:12:54)

askani-son wrote:

"I'm a leaf on the wind..."
Mel- "What!"

And then 'thunk' with the harpoon.  Vampy was so pissed at that.

Speaking of which- Firefly is on the Science Channel on Sundays.  This coming weekend is 'Jaynestown.'

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-06 23:14:28)

azathoth wrote:
askani-son wrote:

"I'm a leaf on the wind..."
Mel- "What!"

And then 'thunk' with the harpoon.  Vampy was so pissed at that.

Speaking of which- Firefly is on the Science Channel on Sundays.  This coming weekend is 'Jaynestown.'

Not to completely derail this thread, but...

A. I was insanely pissed at Wash dying, even though my buddy and I later used that exact sample in a Firefly inspired song we made. (Along with several samples of River freaking out saying "It's getting very, very, crowded in here..."

B. Have you ever been to a Browncoat convention? A theater full of people either dressed up as Mal, Wash, or wearing Jaynes stupid hat (or if you're really lucky some 'lil cutie trying to pull off either Kaylee or Inara) followed by the whole theater singing the Firefly theme right before a big screen presentation of Serenity. And all the proceeds go to Equality Now. It's like a small slice of dork heaven! big_smile

^^^
As far as I know there hasn't been a 'Coat convention around here, so no.  Too bad, love that song.

"...till I found Serenity"

If your interested keep an eye on this page, it has all the info:    http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/events/

I love this movie. It's slapstick at its finest.