Re: What R U Reading?

Been reading Neil Gaimans Sand Man Series...Just finished volume 4...Season of Mists

^^AMAZING series...then again I absolutely love any Gaiman stuff.

I am just about to start the third book of the Hunger Games trilogy, which is good 'cause after that I can finally start on Bret Easton Ellis' "Imperial Bedrooms"

Im reading this thread,,, not much here to read ha

I'm reading The Haunting Of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-04-08 06:36:07)

Dearly Devoted Dexter

DVD Delirium volume 4.

Sharp Objects -gillian flynn

revengebiteme wrote:

Sharp Objects -gillian flynn

What do you think so far?  SHARP OBJECTS might just be my all-time favorite debut novel.  If nothing else, it's the best thing I've read in the last 15 years or so.

H.G. Wells- War of the Worlds.... Haven't put my kindle to use in awhile. So think I'ma read some classics this month.

Fango #300

Torpedo Juice by. Tim Dorsey

Abarat by Clive Barker
Decent read thus far

I am finishing book 2 of The Dark Tower series

IckiMikki wrote:

H.G. Wells- War of the Worlds.... Haven't put my kindle to use in awhile. So think I'ma read some classics this month.

Good pick, Mikki. One of my favorites.
You should read "The Time Machine", too.

I'm reading The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut.

I'm about 100 pages in, great book so far.

I'm actually reading The Shining by Stephen King of course. I started it over a year ago and gave up...decided i needed to finish it since the movie (1980) is one of my favorite horror movies ever.

Sandman series by Neil Gaiman...on book 5 presently

ChainSaW80 wrote:

I'm actually reading The Shining by Stephen King of course. I started it over a year ago and gave up...decided i needed to finish it since the movie (1980) is one of my favorite horror movies ever.

The Shining was good. Some things in the movie I actually liked better than what was in the book, but still a great read nonetheless.

Sirens of Titan was amazing. Now I'm moving on with Kurt Vonnegut's Jailbird. smile

This thread.

Jailbird was excellent.

I am now reading Kurt Vonnegut's Mother Night.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-04-29 21:01:46)

I am on book 4 of the dark tower series

So next time I'm in Newbury Comics I'm gonna try and pick up Batman: Year One if they have it. Has anyone read it? And what is a Batman graphic novel that's good?

Dead Man's Song by Jonathan Maberry.

PunBB bbcode test

Tripod wrote:

So next time I'm in Newbury Comics I'm gonna try and pick up Batman: Year One if they have it. Has anyone read it? And what is a Batman graphic novel that's good?

I really liked the 'Red Rain' elseworlds trilogy. I read 'Hush Returns' and it was pretty good, and if you haven't read 'Hush', its a must. 'Year One' was good, so was 'Year Two'. 'Dark Knight Returns' if you haven't already read it. Also Grant Morrison's 'Batman And Robin' is awesome. Really anything by Morrison is awesome!

PunBB bbcode test