Re: Alien Abductions

Does alien life exist elsewhere in the universe? Of course it does. It'd be stupid to think otherwise.

Has alien life flown here in shiny spaceships and ass raped people? Simple answer... no, no it has not.

Alien abductions are false memories implanted by the government, into the people THEY have taken and experimented on.

As for flicks, Altered was indeed awesome. The Fourth Kind... that movie enraged me so much, I stopped going to the theater for almost a year. It had SO much potential, but ultimately faltered, cause it just couldn't decide if it was a mocumentary, or just a standard movie. One or the other, and it may have been decent. Was it creepy? Eh, at times, but not enough for me.

Fire In The Sky was awesome AND creepy. Shit, even Alien Abductions: Incident In Lake County was awesome in a... wow, this is bad kind of way. Plus it's got a young, and clearly HOT Emmanuelle Chriqui (HA!, spelled that right first time! smile ).

Xtro wrote:
Aidan13 wrote:

I just watched the "Fouth Kind" last night and while it wasnt a great film it did stir some fear in me.  I always thought the concept of something otherworldly coming to take you away as scary...the movie's "Communion" and "Fire in the Sky" were pretty creepy flicks in their own right...What do you all think about this topic?  Are you a believer in Alien Abductions?  I myself feel that the universe is just too big for Earth to have the only "Intelligent" life

I am a firm believer in aliens and that we were visited by aliens right now or in the past, and I'm talking about the ancient past. I believe in them because it seems plausible and I myself have experienced what you'd call a near-abduction. I never saw the alien abductors first hand but I saw their bodies and the bright light. I believe in them so much that I started an extra curricular course at my school called Teen MUFON where true believers could get together and discuss their experiences and their beliefs. I believe The Fourth Kind was okay, just marketed wrong. I have recently watched all the episodes of Ancient Aliens and they bring up some pretty convincing facts that I firmly believe in.

I could go on and on about this.

Why would the ywaste their time visiting us. We would be like watching an ant colony and you know how fun that is hmm
They haven't visited us ever, its freaked out freaks who have had a first encounter. Haha the ones who had an encounter of the 2nd kind are off their rockers.... and the poor suckers who have had an encounter of the 3rd are the ones who did too much shitty acid.

my car was abducted once by an illegal alien

wow now thats just crazy man... I hope you had a receiver of some type in your car so you could follow it thru the intergalactic haze.

It's ok, I've impounded(abducted) plenty of cars owned by illegal aliens LOL

Everythings OK now... Sus is on the case smile

DemonToSome wrote:
Xtro wrote:
Aidan13 wrote:

I just watched the "Fouth Kind" last night and while it wasnt a great film it did stir some fear in me.  I always thought the concept of something otherworldly coming to take you away as scary...the movie's "Communion" and "Fire in the Sky" were pretty creepy flicks in their own right...What do you all think about this topic?  Are you a believer in Alien Abductions?  I myself feel that the universe is just too big for Earth to have the only "Intelligent" life

I am a firm believer in aliens and that we were visited by aliens right now or in the past, and I'm talking about the ancient past. I believe in them because it seems plausible and I myself have experienced what you'd call a near-abduction. I never saw the alien abductors first hand but I saw their bodies and the bright light. I believe in them so much that I started an extra curricular course at my school called Teen MUFON where true believers could get together and discuss their experiences and their beliefs. I believe The Fourth Kind was okay, just marketed wrong. I have recently watched all the episodes of Ancient Aliens and they bring up some pretty convincing facts that I firmly believe in.

I could go on and on about this.

Why would the ywaste their time visiting us. We would be like watching an ant colony and you know how fun that is hmm
They haven't visited us ever, its freaked out freaks who have had a first encounter. Haha the ones who had an encounter of the 2nd kind are off their rockers.... and the poor suckers who have had an encounter of the 3rd are the ones who did too much shitty acid.

LOL Demon I was about to state the ant colony comparison. Look at it this way, say that you were born and raised inside a basement your whole life, never seeing the outside world. Then, the doors to the house open up and you are free to roam around but still unable to go outside. Now, somebody gave you the keys to a car and told you to go anywhere you want. What would you do if you saw an ant colony for the first time in your life, never seeing or knowing what it was. If aliens did visit our planet it would be observe us out of curiosity.

Communion still creeps me out.

I was probed by an alien. After which I paid him the agreed upon fee and dropped him back off at home depot.