Re: The Great Big, All in One, Hot Seat Thread.

I enjoyed DH and wolfs, when are we going to see MOH in the hot seat (or hot pants)

I love how this is taking off.  Even more glad to have been a part of it.  Super honor.  Can't wait to hear what others have to say.

Now here's a strange coincidence, it's Friday and there appears to be another edition of the Hot Seat wink
Go and see who it is this week

nice one Mistress. you are one of the sexiest women ever and you know and love your horror, you know what you want and how to get it. you have brains as well as good looks and you have big boobies!  i loves ya ! xx

wow.. I just got in town from business and logged on.. Saw that my interview was on the homepage !!!  talk about trippy !!!   tongue

Mistress, The Entity is one of my favorite haunting/paranormal flicks also, loved the effects and Barbara Hershey was beautiful in it. smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Mistress, The Entity is one of my favorite haunting/paranormal flicks also, loved the effects and Barbara Hershey was beautiful in it. smile

I think she played the character very well..

Awesome interview Mistress!

Great interview Mistress. Lost boys is also one of my guilty pleasures:) And the soundtrack, ha.

IckiMikki wrote:

Great interview Mistress. Lost boys is also one of my guilty pleasures:) And the soundtrack, ha.

me too
Every time I watch that movie, it has me singing
"Cry Little Sister....."  for days afterwards smile

Great interview Mistress!  I also love the Lost Boys,  I even liked the third one.

Haha. Your making me want to watch the movie! That song is great.

Hey, I didn't know a new one had been put up. hmm

Good interview, Mis.  Nothing guilty about loving The Lost Boys.  I had the soundtrack on vinyl back in the day and played the crap out of Cry Little Sister.  And I Still Believe.  And Say Hello to the Night.  And People Are Strange.  I wanted to look just like Jason Patric.  And I am not ashamed to say I sported a teenage chubbie for Jamie Gertz ( lol )

Good stuff.  Keep 'em coming, Cap.

Oh look, it's another hot seat interview

MistressOf Horror wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:

me too
Every time I watch that movie, it has me singing
"Cry Little Sister....."  for days afterwards smile

You should see me play the sax with my shirt off……….. it’s really not attractive now that I think of it.

Great interview MOH!

Great interview. best so far.

Horror reflects society and sometimes shapes it. Treat it with respect. I’m no horror snob, mind you. I wish everyone was a horror fan but it’s an insult when people assume it’s nothing more than blood and boobs. Those are great but we can think sometimes, too. Horror fans are not dummies.

Well said.  This is what pisses me off about genre filmmakers in general, as well.  Condescension.  It's like a slap in the face.

Good stuff, Mave'.

Surv, always good to see you creep up, man. smile

Sweet MovieMaven!  Nice interview.  smile

Hey, Maven. I admire your comment about "not feeling guilty about any movie that you enjoy." You rock young lady!!

not only are you beautiful Jamie you have so much intelligence as well. my goddess! swoon (  hugs, kisses feet  xxxxx and captain thank you so much for cutting my head off the photo where it shows who has recently been in the hot seat, it's the best thing you have ever done for me, i hate my moosh so much. thank you my man ( hugs).

FYI...I read the interview to my 5 week old.  She loved it, but started crying towards the end, then loved it again.  Go figure.  lol

Ghostseeker wrote:

Sweet MovieMaven!  Nice interview.  smile

Interview!? Crap,  I never made it past the picture

wink

Good stuff Mave. smile

LOL You guys are the best.  Thank you.  See what I mean about this place? smile

Nowhere else can you find such devoted genre fans and friendly folks.  xoxo

You've all been so well behaved this week. Here's a little treat

Great interview! One of the best yet! tongue Honestly, im honored...but wish I had ran a spell check or something, maybe proof read it before I submited it lol.