Topic: BREAKAWAY - Claustrophobic Puzzle Thriller

Hey all,

So, we're shooting a feature-length claustrophobic, isolation puzzle thriller this June.  15-Day shoot in Michigan.  We've received amazing support from resources and vendors pledging their time and equipment, as well as a handful of great investors.  We're on the hunt for some "top-off" funding through KickStarter to really make this thing the best it can be.  Check out the link below for more info, our test sequence, as well as a small teaser.

If you can, help us out getting this film made at its fullest potential.  We'd appreciate it!  Every dollar counts!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/666 … r?ref=live

Last edited by three-ring (2011-04-19 16:43:49)

Re: BREAKAWAY - Claustrophobic Puzzle Thriller

The "Breakaway Test Sequence" on Youtube looks quite impressive. I like the directing / shooting style and editing. What are you shooting on; 5D, other HD, RED-! ?

Bunshinsaba wrote:

The "Breakaway Test Sequence" on Youtube looks quite impressive. I like the directing / shooting style and editing. What are you shooting on; 5D, other HD, RED-! ?

Thanks for that!... The Test Sequence was shot on the 5D, but the feature will be shot on the RED.

I'll let you go on this; looks interesting, nice cine.  A hint, though, ask the site runner for some promo first before/rather than just hit the forum boards.  Would be much more effective (you might get on the front page).

Good luck to you!

The youtube test sequence was Fricken awesome!!!