Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

..... but really im just a mothers freak and zappa head  so bobby brown blow mw

if I lived in France i bet i would have got tons of emails ?!?!

Franf rulefs!

Fred is the last of the originalists

I havent forgot about this little scrunge thanks Meh for letting me be lol

Why do people who live in France love Boby Brown so MMuch?
Thats a ? I asked along time ago but always get the same response..... I dig Ms Pinky but why Bobby Brown?!?

Why does France love Jerry Lewis so much?

dont know! but im listenin to this
Frank Zappa - Son Of Rat Tomago--- but what so awesome about this tune is, its actually the solo from The Torture Never Stops at the concert in Toronto I was at.

I have the full concert bootleg.... fuck it took forever but I got it and it sounds raw... the recorder was in a bad spot. BUT Zappa grabbed this solo I was there and wanted it to br released after     he   left    uss  Im still sad

I'm listenin to Son Of Rat Tomago.. fuck he made it like shut up an play yur guitar but I have what it sounded like man big difference he must have been proud of his performance but the his acoustics sucked at the gardens in TO

he had the soundboard... thats what I want for that concert.... I got a shitty unknown bootlegger who made a shitty recording... BUT thank gawd for him, I ll buy him a round for grabbing it at the moment, theres no other bootlegs of it so.... fuck mr bootlegger I thank you for the mmemories

you and your Zappa!
now crankin' The Torture Never Stops
(the 'You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 1' version LOL)

I gotta hear that one its been along time... Ihave it

Man I love Zappa when he died my friends can attest to this I dreamed zappa everything was ruined in my life. I thought for sure he would live forever.... but that was before I heard he had that wicked cancer!
I still love his music whether hes alive or dead he is forever alive to ME.!

That sounded a little disjointed I know but Zappa does that to me and it makes me me

Check out  Muffin Man the concert in ozzy land '76 thats an awesome version excep[ we are missing beefhearts vocals.... that was the heart of this tune but now MR zappa can sing the words

I always loved  Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station I know he will never replicate his album but since he played everything on the album now get his mothers to do it ....

I always loved his original version way more than his new bands I dont know why he got rid of the muthers they were his best thing... I kinda hate him for that to do that He ruined what was good!!!

I really dig the STINKFOOT song.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-05-08 17:36:13)

DemonToSome wrote:

aw what the fuck  go to the first Mothers album that freakeded me out. back then.. who are the brain police.

Oh yeah, their debut album is awesome. FREAK OUT!!!

"Suzy?"
"Yes."
"Suzy Creamcheese?"
"Yes?"
"This is the voice of your conscience, baby. Uhhh...I just wanna check one thing out with ya, you don't mind do ya?"
"What?"
"Suzy Creamcheese, honey, what's got into ya?"

Ship Arriving To Late To Save A Drowning Witch...

creature knows horsey knows fred knows now the rest of ya needs to knows

it still does the trick... buzzard throw all your cds away and burn this

Dead.....  lets trow it all up in the air anddo it!

Demon, I am eternally greatful. Thank you for introducing me to Frank Zappa.

He's is my hero now.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-06-08 23:08:52)

200 TT's to Demon for kicking ass and introducing me to Zappa.