Re: HM Movie Night Movie Decision

Ghosty, my headset just showed up.  I can hang out for a bit tonight so I can test mine, too. 

On another note, Acey (GT's maker) said he'd drop in for a bit for the actual event.

Roger Doger - I'll look for you tonight.

Ghosty- I'll pop on around 10PM US Eastern.  The headphones on my new 'set work (though at first I thought they were busted because the volume knob was on zero), so I'll see how the mic works.

The computer I normally use and plan to use got an effin virus...so it's out right now.  I'll have to figure it out and try it then.  Prob won't be on much till then.

^^LAmE!!!^

So where, when, who and why  is this happenin.. forgive me for not reading all the other pages I just want the fuckin lo down! lol

Uhhmmm...let's see...
Where: In your living room via voice chat
When: TBA
Who: Az, Ghosty, Doc N, me and whoever else decides to join in
Why:  because Az and Ghosty are tenacious and I am easily entertained...
Did I miss anything?

^^^
Yup, that is pretty much it.  Also, if you don't have a microphone, you can also just type-chat.

Also, movie will be Acey's Gun Town.

askani-son wrote:

Uhhmmm...let's see...
Where: In your living room via voice chat
When: TBA
Who: Az, Ghosty, Doc N, me and whoever else decides to join in
Why:  because Az and Ghosty are tenacious and I am easily entertained...
Did I miss anything?

nope so I didnt have to read all the dredge in the last few pages since I knew the answer already

hey I have Aceys Gun Town..... I already said what I thought about that one actress and I hope Acey know s where I m coming from.... she sucks LOL
but hey I'm game I always wanted something like this to really happen and it seems my fantasy has come to an abrupt halt!

DemonToSome wrote:

but hey I'm game I always wanted something like this to really happen and it seems my fantasy has come to an abrupt halt!

Now you can start your new fantasy of tormenting us in real-time!  lol

shit... now thats what I call a hardon lol

so is it a night with Gun Town and we use mics together and drink together and love together?

DemonToSome wrote:

shit... now thats what I call a hardon lol

so is it a night with Gun Town and we use mics together and drink together and love together?

1) Yes
2) Of the beverage of your choice
3) umm......

Will Maven be there? If she is I know LOVE will be flowing...

How about Dead shes one hot momma... she better be or I dont think I will...

DemonToSome wrote:

Will Maven be there? If she is I know LOVE will be flowing...

Dunno.  Only lady to sign on so far is IckiMicki.

So...Maybe someone can help.  Computer got a virus.  Think I got rid of it, but now can't get into Ventrilo.  Says I don't have access.  I uninstalled, then reinstalled, but same thing.  Bout to throw the computer out the window, so givin ip for now.  Any ideas?

Hi IckiMicki I hope to make it with ya during the HM NIGHT
Well Im startin to get a little more sumthin Icki let me know if you are going to attend!

Ghostseeker wrote:

So...Maybe someone can help.  Computer got a virus.  Think I got rid of it, but now can't get into Ventrilo.  Says I don't have access.  I uninstalled, then reinstalled, but same thing.  Bout to throw the computer out the window, so givin ip for now.  Any ideas?

I'd check with Doc first.  Then check the Ventrilo help site to see if they have common problems/solutions like yours.

Could also post a question there, I suppose.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-21 00:48:26)

azathoth wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

I'd check with Doc first.  Then check the Ventrilo help site to see if they have common problems/solutions like yours.

Could also post a question there, I suppose.

what does that got to do with this mega thing ?

Ventrillo is the free program we'll be using for movie night.  Seems Ghosty's virus screwed up his install.

oh I wont be dowloading any virus... I just wanted to share mine... pick me, I'm clean!

DemonToSome wrote:

oh I wont be dowloading any virus... I just wanted to share mine... pick me, I'm clean!

Ah, no.
http://blogs.965thebuzz.com/files/2010/08/CRABS_Logo.jpg

lol

Don't let Icki see that joke she might take it for real.I'm a real guy if I had crabs my nuts would be itchi I would help ...
Im doin ok as long as they dont yell at me to turn it down

DemonToSome wrote:

....my nuts would be itchi I would help ...
Im doin ok as long as they dont yell at me to turn it down

sometimes the jokes write themselves
http://loneplacebo.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/hugh-jackman-itchy-balls.jpg

Thanks for the info Az.  I will check into it. 

When I try to go in it reads - Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.  You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I have uninstalled it several times, and reinstalled it without luck.  Same thing comes up.  I will check out that forum.