Re: HM Movie Night Movie Decision

Sorry Ghosty, I'm running it on my Mac.  The uninstaller may be leaving some files behind that are screwing with you.  Good luck, I hope the help site helps.

If you are using anything above windows XP, you may have to run it as admin, i have saw others have to do this.

sad so sad it makes me so sad to see humans arguing over a OS when we should be ignoring evil and anticipating peace!

DemonToSome wrote:

Don't let Icki see that joke she might take it for real.

tongue Sure... it was just a "joke". wink Looking forward to HM movie night! Sounds fun.

Last edited by IckiMikki (2011-04-21 08:12:46)

IckiMikki wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Don't let Icki see that joke she might take it for real.

tongue Sure... it was just a "joke". wink Looking forward to HM movie night! Sounds fun.

Oh, don't worry about Demon, he's only drunk 23 hours a day.  big_smile

Icki- you have Gun Town (the movie to watch) and Ventrilo (the software to chat) installed?

doc_notter wrote:

If you are using anything above windows XP, you may have to run it as admin, i have saw others have to do this.

What does this mean?  I'm waiting for them to post on my question on the Vetrilo forum, other than that I'm out of luck.  I keep installing it with the same results.  Should I run it or save it?  Done both and it won't work.  I may be out of movie night.  mad

Ghostseeker wrote:
doc_notter wrote:

What does this mean?  I'm waiting for them to post on my question on the Vetrilo forum, other than that I'm out of luck.  I keep installing it with the same results.  Should I run it or save it?  Done both and it won't work.  I may be out of movie night.  mad

If you right click on the program, you get a menu where one of the items is "Run as admin" (or "Run as Administrator").

Of yeah...tried that.  Did a bunch of options I had when I right clicked...same result.  I'll stop whining but keep tryin.

azathoth wrote:

Icki- you have Gun Town (the movie to watch) and Ventrilo (the software to chat) installed?

Not as of yet, I'll put that on my to do list:)

I can get in now for some reason.  Maybe tonight someone can check it out with me.

So, "Ventrilo" is the name of the thing we need to download to watch Ace's movie?

The Creature wrote:

So, "Ventrilo" is the name of the thing we need to download to watch Ace's movie?

Yes it is a free chat/voice program we decided to use.  Not to hard to set up.  Here is a page where I pasted the required setup stuff.

Doc_Nut and I can help you out if you have any problems.  We will also be doing some more 'test nights' to iron out problems.