Re: The Great Big, All in One, Hot Seat Thread.

Just be grateful I took out the section where you rambled on about your love for Britney Spears songs and wearing yellow gingham wink

tee hee hee , I've been naughty wink  Coming soon watch this thread mwhahahahahaha xxxx

Cap Howdy wrote:

Just be grateful I took out the section where you rambled on about your love for Britney Spears songs and wearing yellow gingham wink

Lol

Well, Chain', I was going to give you crap for liking Hilton's House of Wax, but then you dropped my name and I instantly forgave you. big_smile

I liked what you had to say about some filmmakers crossing the line of good taste.  I'm no prude either, but gore/violence in lieu of a story/characters is ludicrous.  Who cares how you kill a character if you don't give a shit about the character getting killed?

Good interview.  Keep 'em coming, Cap.

Good one Chainsaw smile You have great taste in movies

Cap Howdy wrote:

OMG...love Britney! Don't get me started again...seriously though I just had to google gingham lmao!

Lon, thanks for not trashin me haha

Nice job, ChaniSaw! I don't feel quite so bad any more about me to liking the remake of HOW. Rented it last night for my daughter and watched it with her.

Nice interview ChainSaW!  Really enjoyed it!

Also, like that there are former interviews at the bottom after the current interview.  Hadn't noticed em before, and it would have saved me going back to find them all (if they were down there before, not sure if it's a new thing).  Think all the interviews should be down there to click on and read.  Nice addition.

At any rate...awesome Saw, and thanks Cap for doin this!

Puppymonster wrote:

tee hee hee , I've been naughty wink  Coming soon watch this thread mwhahahahahaha xxxx

you've been naughty!! can't wait !! tongue XX

Unlike Lon, I will give you crap for liking House of Wax.  HA!  Nah, you know my rule.  No judgments.  Even if the film is in poor taste.  LOL

Okay, I'm done now.

Chainsaw, I was broken hearted when you were gone for so long.  Then you came back and I was happy.  This was a fun interview and it makes me so happy to see anyone come into the genre at any age, no matter the film that brought them here.  I'm just glad you're here.  smile

Too.  Much.  Rambling.  I'll just finish with:

Nice job, Knucklehead.  wink

^Thanks Mave...and everyone! LOL I'm tellin ya, glad a few others liked HOW...I don't even acknowledge t as a remake...it really reminded me of that old school slasher formula from the 80's...had some nice gory parts too.

Okay, so who didn't turn in their interview?  We didn't get one last week, dammit.

a hot seat just for Lon

http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fiery-toilet.jpg

Great Interview Chainsaw !   hee hee I liked House Of Wax , until I saw Paris Hilton in it.. then I hated it, until I saw her get killed.  then I kinda liked it again....
tongue

HoW wasn't that bad - the set pieces were cool enough.

plus I kinda have a thing for Elisha C, so I had some fun with it.   My penis that is.

No wait - the film I mean!   Uh, yeah. That, too.

I really liked House of Wax.  I was pleasantly surprised by it.

i didn't think it was bad ethier. plenty worse.

LoudLon wrote:

Okay, so who didn't turn in their interview?  We didn't get one last week, dammit.

Ditto.

Normal service will be resumed shortly. (ie when my workload is slightly reduced and I'm feeling less burned out)

Oh I just found this thread, nice a creative , now I have to go back and re-meet everyone.

Huh?

eh?

I think Cap may have forgotten about the Hot Seat feature he himself created. lol

I was busy and I'm still busy.
I don't know when it will return but ive still got a couple of interviews to post.
I just need 28 hour days and 9 day weeks.

Oh, poopy, I saw Possum's post and didn't realize it was from 4 months ago.  My bad.  Howdy, take all the time you want, I was just beng my usual confused self.  smile