Topic: Twilight Zone Season 1 Bluray

Just bought season 1 of the twilight zone on Bluray, I have never watched the original Twilight Zone before. I am 10 episodes in and they are great! My favorite one out of the ten so far is Time Enough at Last, great ending on that one.

What are you favorite Season 1 Zone episodes??

Re: Twilight Zone Season 1 Bluray

I loved this series as a kid,  they used to play them right after school on weekdays.  I just loved when that intro came on.  It would be fun to watch them again.  I don't remember what season they were but my favorite episodes of the series were the one with William Shatner on the plane and the one where this girl thinks she is ugly but she is actually beautiful and everyone around her looks like a monster.  Those are the two that stick out to me. 

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone."

http://youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y

^is that the intro to the original series from 1959? It sounds a little different.

I been watching the original ones on Netlix...im only about 5 or 6 episodes into it but I think my favorite so far was one of the first ones, about the the guy who is all alone in a small town and starts to go crazy only to find out he was in a box inside a military hanger the whole time and the town and everything in it was all his imagination.

I guess there were several versions of the Intro.  I think that one was the original.  It is the one I remember the most of the series.

No i haven't  watched this show....But whenever i got  the time ..i'll watch it  definately........

reported

I have watched few of the episodes of this tv show and that all are amazing.