Topic: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

IT'S HERE AT LAST!

smile   smile  smile   smile   smile   smile   smile  smile   smile


Plot:  Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug travel to Bangkok for Stu's wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snlWDffZ … ture=feedu


This looks awesome, i can't wait to see now!

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

wow cool the first movie was amazing

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

One you put a monkey into the mix, that's just being desperate for comedy. I also knew someone was going to say, "I can't believe this is happening again!"

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

Okay... I'm in. I was skeptical on how they were going to make another one but it looks pretty damn good.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

MacheteMassacre wrote:

One you put a monkey into the mix, that's just being desperate for comedy. I also knew someone was going to say, "I can't believe this is happening again!"

and they are bringing that Chinese guy back in which makes me worry they are stretching things

6

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

looks pretty funny i'll go see it

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

.... Buuut, Zach Galifianakis will make the movie, of course. So guess it would be worth checking out.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype was about with the first one.  It had its moments but overall... hmm

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

LoudLon wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype was about with the first one.  It had its moments but overall... hmm

....it was hilarious!! Yes! That is correct Lon! tongue

I would actually rank The Hangover as one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I thought it was not only funny as hell but a really fun flick. A simple premise pulled of perfectly. Hell they could do a sequel based on the events that actually took place that they couldn't remember. Lol

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

I still think Harold & Kumar go to White Castle was a better comedy.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

ChainSaW80 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what all the hype was about with the first one.  It had its moments but overall... hmm

....it was hilarious!! Yes! That is correct Lon! tongue

I would actually rank The Hangover as one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I thought it was not only funny as hell but a really fun flick. A simple premise pulled of perfectly. Hell they could do a sequel based on the events that actually took place that they couldn't remember. Lol

Yeah, I don't see it. lol

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

i thought the first movie was an example of a film actually deserving the hype.
Not so sold on this one though, I definitely agree with the monkey statement, those kind of tricks are so old, like watching midgets play basketball, it's just not funny.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

I was so skeptical about the first movie but I found myself laughing throughout the entire thing. They took a story that could easily make for a great short film and found a way to draw it out into one of the best comedies I've ever seen. I also noticed that it didn't go with too many cheap comedy cliches like shit and fart jokes or getting a football thrown at your nuts.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

I feel that based on the trailer this will fall doom to the formula most comedies do:  First movie makes a boatload of cash so lets make a second movie, go way over the top with it while recycling the same jokes and hope no one notices. 

And poor Zach Galifianakis.....he used to be so much funnier but now only people will know him from this.....it's a shame mainstream media didnt think he was funny back when he did the talk show Late World with Zach.  Fuck Conan, that shit was hilarious!

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

MacheteMassacre wrote:

One you put a monkey into the mix, that's just being desperate for comedy. .....

Excuse me?
http://www.blogography.com/photos43/MonkeySuitcase.gif

edit- credit to Vampy for picking the pic!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-25 19:46:24)

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

The Hangover is one of my fav comedies over the last 10yrs and ranks right up there with Harold & Kumar's first movie, which I love to watch both at least 2X-3X a yr, and neither seem to get old or even stale. Given the fact that a ton of follow up movies end up falling flat for trying too hard recapturing the magic of the first, among many other mistakes. I won't be seeing this at a theater, but will for sure watch it on DVD and hope for the best.

Re: The Hangover Part 2: Official Movie Trailer

I think It will turn out pretty good, it will be hard to beat the first though.