Re: HM's Horror Movie Night Date Announced & Details

I do have a copy of Gun Town....but I work Saturday nights and dont get out until Midnight Eastern time.....this poses a problem for me just like the British folks....

Bummer.
This really has been the biggest problem for me- trying to schedule for the most people to be able to attend.

Wonder if I should hang around and do an encore showing at 1AM Eastern?  Sets up our Limey friends to a somewhat more manageable 6AM Sunday time.

Hey peoples- what do you think, should I try to run a doubleheader?

Well...Az, I would say no.  You're takin on quite a bit already.  See how this first one goes.  If it goes well, there can be more.  Maybe someone in a different time zone can take on a later one, or a night owl can do it.  Just do this one and go from there.  IMHO.  smile

Bummer,  I don't have a copy of Guntown.   I will have to look into it.

So I'm slightly confused, are we going on actual dates with other members?  tongue

An interview with Lee.
http://youtu.be/iMrLPc0JXEk

jmh314 wrote:

So I'm slightly confused, are we going on actual dates with other members?  tongue

Well...not exactly.  Az is courting me, but I'm playing hard to get.  Plus Vampy and my wife are not thrilled about the prospect of us dating.  smile

Yeah, this isn't getting weird or anything.

I'm bumping this because I can.  tongue

^  Wow...guess I crossed the HM line or something.  Geez!  I expected you to be upset the subject got off track, but now I feel weird.  I thought my Post was pretty funny till now.

Anyway...be interested to see if the Ventrilo room gets back on track.

Ghostseeker wrote:

^  Wow...guess I crossed the HM line or something.  Geez!  I expected you to be upset the subject got off track, but now I feel weird.  I thought my Post was pretty funny till now.

Grasshopper needs to learn sarcasm.  big_smile  and tongue

Ghostseeker wrote:

Anyway...be interested to see if the Ventrilo room gets back on track.

Just checked, no go yet.  Just waiting for word from Doc from his server guy.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Bummer,  I don't have a copy of Guntown.   I will have to look into it.

Gun Town's website.  $7.

Just in case "oh shit it (Ventrilo) all fell apart" plan-

Does anyone know how many concurrent users Skype can handle.  Or does anyone know another good voice chat service (Ghosty, didn't you suggest one?)

I'm going to have to figure out a Plan B just in case Ventrilo is cranky that day.  All suggestions welcome.

Thanks Azz!

I have no idea.  I suggested Skype as a chat room / typing type thing.  I've never done voice chat.  When you go into Ventrilo, does it give you the same: ? MSG: Contacing Server.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-04-25 20:08:53)

I still have yet to buy Gun Town on DVD as well. I've been broke for a long time, but I'm trying hard to save up money. It's only $7, I know, it's sad. But it's hard for a 16 year old to earn some money around here....especially when he's never paid for his babysitting services (gr, man).

Workin' on it. I will have that $7, soon. Somehow. Can't miss out on this awesome movie night!!!

This is going to be monumental for HM.

Ghostseeker wrote:

I have no idea.  I suggested Skype as a chat room / typing type thing.  I've never done voice chat.  When you go into Ventrilo, does it give you the same message it gives me about trying to contact server?

Maybe it was Dar.

Yuppers, I'm getting the same message, and Doc couldn't get in earlier, either.  He said it happens occasionally and the server just needs a reboot, so he's going to talk to the server guy.

And Ghosty, unless I flat tell you you're over the line, it's all in fun from me.  Though dating a ghostseeker would be kinda weird; I'm mean, do you give them an Ovulus as a birthday present, or get matching EMF detectors for Valentine's Day?
tongue

The Creature wrote:

I still have yet to buy Gun Town on DVD as well. I've been broke for a long time, but I'm trying hard to save up money. It's only $7, I know, it's sad. But it's hard for a 16 year old to earn some money around here....especially when he's never paid for his babysitting services (gr, man).

Workin' on it. I will have that $7, soon. Somehow. Can't miss out on this awesome movie night!!!

This is going to be monumental for HM.

Check you PMs.

^  Check yours.

ok, the company with the server changed the isp, of course we didn't need to know that for some reason, anyway new isp is 173.208.17.207 everything else will stay the same.

That worked.  Thanks Doc.

Ghostseeker wrote:

^  Check yours.

Back at ya.

doc_notter wrote:

ok, the company with the server changed the isp, of course we didn't need to know that for some reason, anyway new isp is 173.208.17.207 everything else will stay the same.

Of all the things I was thinking went wrong, this was pretty low on the pole!  Thanks Doc.

11 days....

And there is a new IP address for Ventrillo.

Here's an interview and trailer with Ace (Lee) on an actual TV show!

Fear the shirt, be awed by his hair!  (Me runs away very very quickly because Lee could kick my ass in about 0.4 seconds....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrLPc0JXEk