Topic: South Park Season 15 (The HumancentiPad)

"Kyle is intimately involved in the development of a revolutionary new product that is about to be launched by Apple. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn't even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother."

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/3 … ew-product

I thought I would post this in Horror Tv Shows cus it was a parody of The Human Centipede. But anyways it looks pretty funny.

Re: South Park Season 15 (The HumancentiPad)

LOL!  you know this is totally going to own.  can't wait.

Wow...Awesome.  Surprised they are parodying something fairly obscure like this.  It's like tellin an inside joke.  Looks funny though.

This sounds awesome! I can't see the clip sad but it sounds badass! I can't wait big_smile

Was watching SP late last night, trying to play catch up on the episodes I've missed. New season begins this Wed and I'm excited.

Looks hilarious.  South Park has seen better days, but they still make some good episodes every once in a while.

^ Agreed that SP has seen better days. One of the episodes I watched last night was about women queefing. Not as funny as most of their older stuff, but worth a watch.

Underdog wrote:

Was watching SP late last night, trying to play catch up on the episodes I've missed. New season begins this Wed and I'm excited.

I'm doing the same thing, I missed a lot of episodes. This episode looks hilarious.

Would like to see Tweak in more episodes too.

Underdog wrote:

^ Agreed that SP has seen better days. One of the episodes I watched last night was about women queefing. Not as funny as most of their older stuff, but worth a watch.

That sounds like something I have to watch LOL I recently watched the World of Warcraft episode and I thought it was really good.

I watched only clips and that are fantastic.

Suspiria_89 wrote:
Underdog wrote:

That sounds like something I have to watch LOL I recently watched the World of Warcraft episode and I thought it was really good.

That episode was one of the best  i've seen in a long time. I have recorded the first 2 from the new series but not got to them yet.