Topic: 2nd chat/voice test for HM's Movie Night

First off, there seems to be a shortage of Gun Town DVD's at cdwarehouse and at Amazon, and the YouTube rental link has be down converted to a preview clip (I think this may have something to do with a Sony lawsuit against Google/YouTube.  Jerks).

I have emailed cdwarehouse and Lee to try and figure out a solution to this problem.  Stay tuned for more info.  I'll be posting here and on the main thread with more info.

But you can still pipe in tomorrow, Saturday April 30th, at 10PM US Eastern time to check out your Ventrillo setup.  We won't be doing the movie, just checking in to see if everyone's setup is working.  Plus if you have problems, we can help troubleshoot.  If you can't get in at all, I'll be watching this thread for help messages.

Pop on in for some chat.  We can BS on anything you want for as little or as long as you want.  Just a test.

Re: 2nd chat/voice test for HM's Movie Night

Lee just got back to me, he's checking on cdwarehouse's inventory of Gun Town.

Hey Az, just wanted to let you know, I prob won't be making the test tomorrow, but I'm still on for movie night.  Don't want you to worry bout losing one for the big event.  I will need to get on at some point before the movie, but tomorrow won't work.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Hey Az, just wanted to let you know, I prob won't be making the test tomorrow, but I'm still on for movie night.  Don't want you to worry bout losing one for the big event.  I will need to get on at some point before the movie, but tomorrow won't work.

I'm also going to do one next Thursday or Friday for last minutes folks, so if you're free then you can hop on.  I'll announce it next week which day it is.

One week.... then I can relax.....

Hiya!  12 hours to test 2.  I'll be checking in here occasionally if you have questions.

(And thanks Howdy)

10 hours....

8 hours.
I need to take a nap.

I just checked, Gun Town is back on cdwarehouse!

6 hours

edited for silliness

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-30 21:08:16)

And...........
so much for that.  I hope at least someone shows up next week.