Topic: sleepaway camp dvd region 2 ?

im looking for the first sleepaway camp of dvd it has to be region 2 as my multi region player is broken so i have an abunace of dvds i carnt play.

i know in the uk sleepaway camp came out under a differnt name? does anyone no this name as i would like to add this too my collection.

thanks in advance

Re: sleepaway camp dvd region 2 ?

Here's a R2 trilogy version of Sleepaway Camp.

Also-
Nightmare Vacation 2, aka Sleepaway Camp 2.

etc......

It seems that 'Nightmare Vacation' (aka Sleepaway Camp) is not available by itself, only in the trilogy box set.

thanks az, im going to order the trilogy one now smile aint seen the other two, i though they had another name just wasnt sure what it was

No problem, it's what I do.

That trilogy is a cool package good value too. I watched 2&3 this week.

it should be at my door wednesday smile, last time i seen it was on the zone horror chanel about 3 years ago, so i can only vaguely rember it

V.crawley wrote:

it should be at my door wednesday smile, last time i seen it was on the zone horror chanel about 3 years ago, so i can only vaguely rember it

It's quality. enjoy

I recently bought/watched the first, my ol lady had never seen it before. She said it was actually better than most Friday films, as far as camp ground killings go. Need to go get the rest of the series soon.