Re: HM's Horror Movie Night Date Announced & Details

bumping due to my paranoia

azathoth wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

I have no idea.  I suggested Skype as a chat room / typing type thing.  I've never done voice chat.  When you go into Ventrilo, does it give you the same message it gives me about trying to contact server?

Maybe it was Dar.

Yuppers, I'm getting the same message, and Doc couldn't get in earlier, either.  He said it happens occasionally and the server just needs a reboot, so he's going to talk to the server guy.

And Ghosty, unless I flat tell you you're over the line, it's all in fun from me.  Though dating a ghostseeker would be kinda weird; I'm mean, do you give them an Ovulus as a birthday present, or get matching EMF detectors for Valentine's Day?
tongue

You have a line Az? lol

hellrat wrote:

You have a line Az? lol

I will punch you in the snout.  tongue

mammal > rodent  boo yah!

Oh hell, I'm tired.  I'm comparing a crystal skull monkey to a puppet rat....

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-28 20:26:55)

^careful Az....if Ratso up there gets Animal, Ms Piggy and Gonzo involed things could get real ugly - on multiple levels.

azathoth wrote:
hellrat wrote:

You have a line Az? lol

I will punch you in the snout.  tongue

mammal > rodent  boo yah!

Oh hell, I'm tired.  I'm comparing a crystal skull monkey to a puppet rat....

I may have to get Muppet on yo ass. lol
I have no clue what that means.

^^
It means "Awesome"
lol

http://grahamten.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/muppets.jpg

Or horrifying

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__FB9waRXJB0/TE8P3VjJklI/AAAAAAAADRU/HwA5r-2_wzc/s320/feebles.jpg

(Had to change that last one, it bugged me out)

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-28 22:16:15)

^  Funny, I been singing that theme song tonight for some reason.  I like the bad clown episode of Seinfeld where Jerry sings it in line at the Opera.

I just realized my thread is hijacked.

Back on track.

Reminder- this coming Saturday at 10PM US Eastern we will be conducting another test run for those who want to test out their setup.

Test run for what?

Ghostseeker wrote:

Test run for what?

Test run for the Ventrilo software for people who may need to work out any kinks in their setup.  Movie night is the following Saturday, so I want to get another test of the setup.  Have you tested your mic yet?

I'm sorry Az, I couldn't resist making that smart azz comments.  I hope to test the mic Saturday.

My sarcasm meter is lacking.  Needs new batteries.  lol

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/energizer-bunny.jpg

My copy of Gun Town just got here...where the hell is next Saturday?!

In 24.5 hours from now for our 2nd test.

Then 7 more days for actual movie night.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-29 20:26:30)

I just checked CD Warehouse and I can't find Guntown to buy?

DirtyG-
I checked the cdwarehouse link, the YouTube link, and Amazon.  CD & Amazon are out, and the YouTube is now just a preview link (may have something to do with a lawsuit from Sony; figures they'd fuck with my plans).

I emailed both cdwarehouse and Lee to see what we can do.  He' s into this event/project, so we should be able to figure something out.  I am NOT going to be thwarted this far into this!  (Cthulhu is still pissed when I won that planet from him in that poker game.)

Keep you eyes on the thread for info; I'll also PM you when I get any new info.  You can still pop in for the next test on Saturday (the 30th) at 10PM Eastern if you want to test out your chat software.  No movie, we just hurl insults and bananas through the tubes at each other!  big_smile  (No, not really)

I'll keep in touch.

OK, Lee got back to me and he's checking with cdwarehouse to see what's up.

More info as it arrives.

azathoth wrote:

DirtyG-
I checked the cdwarehouse link, the YouTube link, and Amazon.  CD & Amazon are out, and the YouTube is now just a preview link (may have something to do with a lawsuit from Sony; figures they'd fuck with my plans).

I emailed both cdwarehouse and Lee to see what we can do.  He' s into this event/project, so we should be able to figure something out.  I am NOT going to be thwarted this far into this!  (Cthulhu is still pissed when I won that planet from him in that poker game.)

Keep you eyes on the thread for info; I'll also PM you when I get any new info.  You can still pop in for the next test on Saturday (the 30th) at 10PM Eastern if you want to test out your chat software.  No movie, we just hurl insults and bananas through the tubes at each other!  big_smile  (No, not really)

I'll keep in touch.

Thanks Azz, at least I wasn't imagining it...LOL

Gun Town is back in stock at cdwarehouse.

5 days....

Good news!  Mr. Acey got the YouTube feed back up.  He had to re-negotiate, so he's probably taking another hit.  So send him money and bananas! 

(The cdwarehouse link is also working, in case you forgot)

But seriously, he's been working with me behind the scenes a lot to work this fiasco out.  He could have told me to piss off at any time, but he kept working at it.  Great guy.

Ace is a class act in my eyes.

^^^
You not so bad yourself, sir.

4 days.....

Woot woot!