Topic: Halloween nightmare & Scarlett's trail * short films

Hello fellow horror fans. Here are 2 short films I made, the first was done for Halloween, just an idea I wanted to test out for a a future project. The 2nd is supposed to be reminiscent of the 'goosebumps' show, just a fun thing that kids could watch too.

I am a noob yes smile I love feedback so I can keep improving, hope you, at least some of you, will enjoy them.

Halloween nightmare

Scarlett's trail

LastSunsetFilms.com

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by LastSunset (2011-05-15 06:43:50)

Re: Halloween nightmare & Scarlett's trail * short films

Hey LastSunset,
I really liked how you shot the scene in the cemetery. It looked very good, congrats smile
I wish I had such a good looking cemetery here, lol
I like the ending of the Scarlett's trail tongue

My main advice would be use better actors, and to maybe use less conventional horror scripts. Other than that, I like how you tell your stories and I think that you are very talented  smile

Last edited by imacwesker (2011-05-09 22:30:46)

Welcome Sunset.

I liked both of these.

I'm a sucker for Halloween, and Halloween themes.  Thought Halloween Nightmare was good.  Atmosphere and scenery were way cool.  The girl in it was beautiful.

Scarlett's Trail was cute.

Nice job.  smile

thank you both smile Just doing these to learn and try to focus on certain things each time yet still make them watchable hopefully.

I am now concentrating on a comic book telling the full Halloween Nightmare story. I am funding through indiegogo since i am broke lol.
http://www.indiegogo.com/Halloween-Nigh … omic-Book/

You can help by simply sharing the link and hopefully it will find someone willing to donate a dollar or two somewhere. Hopefully I can pull it together then get to make my movie someday!

a concept page using stills
PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by LastSunset (2011-05-15 19:43:13)