Topic: What is your favorite recently released horror video game?

There have been a lot of games released over the last two years that fall into the horror video game genre. Being the horror buffs that the people on this forum are, I'm sure most of you have played a few of these games. It was a tough choice for me, but I ultimately ended up choosing Dead Rising because it had an awesome combat system and a pretty solid storyline. Not to mention a shitload of zombies!Agree with me?Disagree with me?Post your favorite and some words explaining why.

Re: What is your favorite recently released horror video game?

I have to throw my vote to RE4.  I played a bit of Land of the Dead...liked it and I so want Dead Rising.  I really love Doom3 but...vote is for RE4.

I went with FEAR because a lot of parts scared the shit out of me.  It was also one of the only games I have beaten besides RE4.  It was a hard choice between the two.  I also chose it because I havent played a lot of the games on the list.  I NEED to play Dead Rising.

For me it has to be RE4....Best console game to come out in the last couple years...

ive played all of those games and it was a close one between RE4, Suffering and condemned but i chose RE4. i didnt think dead Rising is that great

It was hard for me to choose between RE4 and Dead Rising, but i ended up choosing Dead Rising. I thought RE4's ending was incredibly corny aswell as some of the dialogue between Leon and Ashely. Dead Rising can be a tad bit repetitive, but the story plus the zombies and the combat system make up for it.