Topic: Cowboys VS Aliens

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2016976153/

I'm foaming at the mouth to see this one;)

Re: Cowboys VS Aliens

Looks like this might be a fun movie! And wow, Daniel Craig is looking might tasty!;)

I know right?

^gross you guys...what? I'm totally not jealous of Daniel Craig right now...whatever...

I saw the trailer tonight on the big screen (theater) and im with ya DSR...looks pretty sweet, plus, not sure cowboys and aliens have ever been done before...bonus!

Soon as I heard the title I wanted to see it - even before I knew what it was about!

It indeed does look pretty cool. And shocking too, is it's NOT in 3D! Only "Summer Brockbusta" of the year not.

well it's been a year wait for me to see this one. i remember the title alone sounded like a bad ass"B horror" film. it was interesting to see how the two would mix and was alright, was expecting something better. i would of loved it they filmed it in black and white. yeah daniel craig is a good looking fellow!

Last edited by shesaid? (2011-09-13 11:55:32)

Watched it on Saturday. Has some good sequences but overall it could have been a lot better.
SPOILER ALERT!
I like the knife dynamite guy. Very clever idea and provides for an entertaining moment.  Also when Daniel Craig shoots all the aliens coming out of the tunnel it reminds me of shooting Germans in a WW2 game, may as well line them up and shoot them at free will.

Vasquez wrote:

Watched it on Saturday. Has some good sequences but overall it could have been a lot better.
SPOILER ALERT!
I like the knife dynamite guy. Very clever idea and provides for an entertaining moment.  Also when Daniel Craig shoots all the aliens coming out of the tunnel it reminds me of shooting Germans in a WW2 game, may as well line them up and shoot them at free will.

So many others have either put this down or dismissed it as not much, but it's one of MY favorites.