Topic: HM Movie Night 3 Movie Vote

OK, first step, we need a movie.  I put a poll up (that hopefully work for once for me).  If you do "Other," list it in a post.

We'll give it at least a few days to see what comes in.  I want to do something older so I don't have to jump through hoops so people can get the movie (no offence, Ace).

Vote soon, vote often, vote Cthulhu.

edit- since I can't edit the poll, there are now 3 votes for 'Tourist Trap.'
edit2- Due to FloridaPossum's hamster threatening me, Night Flyer now has a vote.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-12 02:13:30)

Re: HM Movie Night 3 Movie Vote

My vote's in.

DUN dun dun DUN dun dun DUN dun DUN dun...

izzit me or does Night Flyer seem rather random in comparison to the competition LOL

I only have it on VHS at the moment.  Also at the moment, my VHS/DVD combo has no sound  when playing a VHS. lol

deadhorse13 wrote:

izzit me or does Night Flyer seem rather random in comparison to the competition LOL

It was one put up for consideration.  There were more, but I picked the ones I thought would be interesting.  Why, you ask?  Because I'm running the damn show.  big_smile

like dogs and ponies weren't enough, huh az?  LOL

You want me to get medieval on your ass?
http://www.asiangrowth2007.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/images/e17a4_dog_and_pony_show.jpg

this is the way I roll.
http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/DFE1A96E.jpg

roll. get it?  it's a multi-layered joke.  multi-layered?!  ha!  somebody stop me! LOL

I voted

More votes!
(I get the feeling I'm going to bumping this thing for 4 straight days)

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-10 22:22:10)

I can only vote once!  sad

Hey Monkey Tosser, you need to confirm Lon and me on Skype

^^^
Done and done.  It's been a while since I've used it.

yeah same here, Lon requested me and I added him and I've been staring at the screen ever since, a little dumbfounded as to the way things worked exactly. I only used it once about 3 years ago.
I might have to stub out this short term memory loss in the ashtray here and get re-aquainted LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-05-10 22:29:14)

where the hell is Tourist Trap. You're FIRED!

It's called "Other"
You feel like taking over, hmm, smarty pants?

First test is working. Lon even got his mic working!

voted!  i'll download skype later today.........too early now......need more caffeine...... big_smile

aceofspades70 wrote:

where the hell is Tourist Trap. You're FIRED!

I added 'Tourist Trap' to you

We sure as hell are not gonna get george romero in here to give us a walkthrough of the production process, but dawn of the dead is such a kick ass movie.

Well we got 5 people chatting tonight.  I think I'll run another test trial this Saturday, the 14th (hey, Friday the 13th!  Shiite, I'm graduating on a Friday the 13th, great) at 5PM US Eastern time.  That will make it 10PM over in Britain so you wankers can test it out if you wish.  If we come to a consensus on a movie by this weekend, we maybe able to do the next Saturday, the 21st.  If not I'll push it back a week to the 28th.

i think i might be out on the 21st.......celebrating (commiserating??) my birthday! big_smile

28th would be better, sorry for being awkward.

twistedsista wrote:

i think i might be out on the 21st.......celebrating (commiserating??) my birthday! big_smile

28th would be better, sorry for being awkward.

No matter which date [edit- or time], someone will be left out.  sad

I try to balance it as much as possible.  But it looks like there will be more nights if you miss this one.  The peoples seem to have too much fun chatting about movies; it will eventually fade, but it should go for a few more months.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-11 12:41:03)

More votes!  Write-ins are fine!

I voted! And I'm graduating from School on Friday the 27th, so I'm okay whatever Saturday it's on.