Topic: Gun Town Movie Night Podcast is UP!

If you missed it and want to hear it, I have uploaded the podcast.

You can listen here.

It's not great, a several people didn't have mics so you get a robotic voice translating their chat typings.  I also had to break it up into chunks since there was a file size limit.  I did not delete the silent parts so you can follow along with the movie is you want.  Be warned that I started a tad late on the recording, so it may take a bit for you to get it synced.

Also, be warned, there are barking hamsters involved.  No, I'm not explaining.  big_smile

Re: Gun Town Movie Night Podcast is UP!

Thanks Az, I'll listen to it as soon as I get the chance.

Hope you like it.  smile

Listening to it now.   Funny stuff, especially with the computer voice. lol

LoudLon wrote:

Must be interesting listening to yourself in Zarvox's (yep, that's the voice's name) voice.  (Though I call it Zardoz.  Just too fun not to)

LoudLon wrote:

Your actually listening to it?  I'm trying to forget it.  Now what would be really funny would have been if the Monkey Tosser had recorded our Skype testing, I'm still laughing over that one.

floridapossum wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Your actually listening to it?  I'm trying to forget it.  Now what would be really funny would have been if the Monkey Tosser had recorded our Skype testing, I'm still laughing over that one.

For God's sake woman, you'll have your chance on Saturday!  I haven't even downloaded the recorder software yet!

tongue

i'll listen to it when i can az, proberly saturday smile

Don't forget we're running a test run on Saturday at 10 PM your time!

just listened to your podcast. or some of it. you guys are good! you need some good old British tones on there though to give it a bit of class ( though that wouldn't be me, i'm common). florida possum sounds goooddd, i love those female amercian accents could listen to them for ages.didn't see the message about a test tonight, don't know if i can do it but will have to do something between now and your next big night. i said i am a useless fool with computers, i'm too old, the wife and my son are out . if i can be there tonight i will if i can get a mic but i can't promise. i'll see if i can sort the skype out the wife set it up but didn't tell me anything about it, i told her to enter as WOLFIE 59 but don't know if she did it that way. will ask when she gets home.

i got myself a mic and headphones and been messing with the computer. having trouble with the sound but hopefully will be ok for the test. i think i'm a go! smile