Re: HM Movie Night 3 Movie Vote

azathoth wrote:

Oh, Halloween has taken the lead!  I wonder if we can get Carpenter to chime in on our chat? 

And shiite, I just realized I don't actually own a copy of Halloween!

Request- what is the best Blu-ray or DVD version to get, or the best series set to get.  Thanks!  big_smile

come see me i own like 50 copies of it tongue hahaha

^^^
Yeah, just rub it in!  big_smile

Reminders:
Vote more!  Vote S-Mart!

Saturday the 14th is our next Skype test.  5PM US Eastern, 10PM for the United Federation of British Islands & Tea Biscuits.  tongue

Yeah, I'm bumpin' this until tomorrow. 

See above.  ^^^
And I really hope one of you Brits show up since I changed the time specifically for you.

And if you don't, don't come whining to us the next time Germany gives you shit, 'cuz your asses will be on your own.

Lon, laying down some lumber!  I like it!

To be honest, though, The Union of Crimpets did well, it was more of a France thing.

Vote more, vote for Bobo Monkey!

I'm lost, what about the Germans?  What's a crimpet?  Is it like a crumpet?  Oh Bloody Hell!

azathoth wrote:

See above.  ^^^
And I really hope one of you Brits show up since I changed the time specifically for you.

er........... i haven't got a mic yet didn't know you were testing today.i've signed up on skype though.i will be there on the big day. as i said i ( we brits) appreciate your hard work on this project Bryan ( seriously)

uuummmm........i have no mic yet either! sooooorrrrry!! *slinks away slowly* lol

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

See above.  ^^^

er........... i haven't got a mic yet didn't know you were testing today.i've signed up on skype though.i will be there on the big day. as i said i ( we brits) appreciate your hard work on this project Bryan ( seriously)

You can still log in in a couple of hours and type chat to make sure you can connect.

twistedsista wrote:

uuummmm........i have no mic yet either! sooooorrrrry!! *slinks away slowly* lol

Same with you, you can log in and type chat to make sure you can connect.

Reminder voting closes in about 5 hours.  And don't vote if you are not planning to attend, please.

Hi people's, DirtyGirl and I are now on Skype, come join the fun

i'm there......but i have no idea how it works! lol

Attention mikeless people. Sometimes you can plug headphones into a microphone socket and they will work as a mic. Quality is not great but it works.

i tried my xbox headset but it didn't work. sad

i've got a bluetooth headset, but couldn't work out how to pair up.

The decision has been made-

It shall be the original 'Dawn of the Dead.'  Don't like it, tough, you weren't on the executive voice committee.

Yes!  Down of the Dead rocks the world. 

Kneel before Romero.