Topic: Final Exam, Humongous, American Nightmare and MORE Coming to DVD!!!

Once again thanks to Retro Slashers comes news of more great slashers making their debut and reappearance on DVD!
Check them out to see all the titles that are being released from Scorpion Releasing. Not all are slashers, but between September of this year and March of 2012 these titles will find their way into many DVD collections

I have to say though that I hate that the cover art is totally ruined by that WWE Katarina girl, but alas I am not buying the movies for the covers. Can't wait to see what they come with and hopefully they are all in widescreen! We shall see.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-05-12 20:47:16)

Re: Final Exam, Humongous, American Nightmare and MORE Coming to DVD!!!

Tasty find.
and whoa. Nothing But The Night could see release?  I'm impressed. LOL

(Human Experiments  lol)

Yes!

Awesome news. Thanks for the info.

As long as they're not just VHS rips.
"Humongous" needs a nice bright transfer for once.

Nice to see the sleazy ass 'sperm secretions' monster rape flick "Incubus" getting a release...Cassavetes must have really needed the money

42nd Street Freak wrote:

As long as they're not just VHS rips.
"Humongous" needs a nice bright transfer for once.

I hope it's not VHS transfers too, but we will see. Humongous and Final Exam have my eye.

About time cause some of those are selling for silly money on Ebay & the like.

Cool info, thanks. Nevertheless.... DVD is dead.

Blu-ray please. It is 2011.

And where is NEW YEARS EVIL???   a remastering of PIGS ????  a remastering of SILENT NIGHT BLOODY NIGHT ????

Great news! As far as blu ray...meh, the best thing about em is they are making prices drop on dvds.

^ yah I don't need these ones on bluray. They can only look so good. I am more than ecstatic to have them on DVD.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

\ They can only look so good. I am more than ecstatic to have them on DVD.

Yeah... that's why I have an nice LED TV... so I can watch DVDs.  Talk about so 90s. That's like buying a Ferrari and racing it on Go-kart track.

And sure... the old horrors can only look so good... but they will look better, much better on Blu ray... .... unless you haven't seen the BR for Toolbox Murders, My Bloody Valentine, Friday the 13th(s) Prowler... etc etc.

Well I guess this release sucks for you then. These movies are likely not coming from prints as strong as those bigger name films.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-05-14 17:25:29)