Re: Register your Skype name now for HM Movie Night

reminder- test today at 5PM.

There is?  5 Eastern?  With the mic?  Is there anything special that needs to be done for the mic to work with skype?

*  Saw the time on the other Thread.  I will plan on being there and see if mic works.  Thanks for all the work Az.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-05-14 13:34:02)

can somebody tell me if i'm on your list now please. what happens now? my skype name is david.flack59 and i have the name wolfie 59.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-05-14 15:05:23)

I just sent you a request.  Your Skype name is david.flack59 - No space between k and 5.  Either send requests to the Skype names in this Thread, or approve requests from people that send em to you.  Eventually someone smart (not me) will add you to a group list and you'll be good to go.  smile

Ghostseeker wrote:

I just sent you a request.  Your Skype name is david.flack59 - No space between k and 5.  Either send requests to the Skype names in this Thread, or approve requests from people that send em to you.  Eventually someone smart (not me) will add you to a group list and you'll be good to go.  smile

i got it ghostie! thank you my friend smile

I am:

ThePsychedelicCreature

big_smile

uuummmmmm......I think I may have downloaded the wrong one.....It's about calling and stuff? uhhmmmmmm.....guuud. heh. I dunno.

I'm adding people right now? big_smile

The Creature wrote:

I am:

ThePsychedelicCreature

big_smile

Don't think that's a correct name.  Skype couldn't find it.

Yeah, it's legit, GS.  I just added him. smile

Odd.  I pasted it in and have tried it several times and Skype can't find it.  Oh well, Creature and I are destined not to be contacts.  He's from Wisconsin anyway.  I hate people from Wisconsin.

^^^ lol

Ghostseeker wrote:

Odd.  I pasted it in and have tried it several times and Skype can't find it.  Oh well, Creature and I are destined not to be contacts.  He's from Wisconsin anyway.  I hate people from Wisconsin.

LOL

I added you, dude

I think you should be able to add me. I think.

The Creature wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

LOL

I added you, dude

I think you should be able to add me. I think.

Once you add someone, they should have a request or reciprocal link.  Or something like that.

Mine is

donbc80

OKAY! Just so everyone knows, I had to switch the house computer with my mom's laptop so I could use the mic. I've added everyone to my contacts, so now I'm just awaiting some approval! So....yeah. Please add me back! big_smile

EDIT: If you see a "marymintz", I don't know why you should, but if you do, disregard that please because it's just me.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-05-22 09:27:11)

mine is placebobsh

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

mine is placebobsh

cool

Glad to see you may be joining our movie night, Garden. smile

I believe my user name is kcladyz

adding everyone is exausting lol so if i missed anyone hit me up and add me,

Don't worry about it, as long as you find me, you can add everyone else's once your in the chat.  Just right click and hit 'Add to Favorites.'  No need to go crazy before hand.  You can also rename anyone by right clicking on their name and hit 'Rename.'  For example, FloridaPossum has me renamed as 'MonkeyTosser' for some reason.

Just look for azathoth1945 at around 5PM-ish or so.  I can help you out from there if need be.

finally got around to getting Skype lol name is john.jacobs7271

k so skype seriously hates me and it wont let me add people or i am stupid or both....so help? hahahaa

carmella75

Welcome carmella!  Tell us a bit about yourself.

AndyMetalFreak219

for Andy