Re: Frightened of Life (working title) short story, by myself!

Frightened of Life (Part 4)

...'pure black muddy shoes', As Christine notices this, she can't help but just think of where James really did go off to. His story of his Mother in Hospital, didn't fool her, but as Christine has a lack of knowledge of James' personal life really, she goes with what James says. "You should of rang me, off someone elses phone, I am starting to run low on things. And my neighbour was even murdered last night, the killer looked straight at me...as if, he knew I watching the entire time." says Christine."
James looks speechless, and replies "What!? I heard someone got murdered, but I never knew it was next to you! How did he see you from your neighbours back room, to your back room? Wouldn't of it been dark, since no one is ever in there?". Christine starts adding things together in her head, "Excuse me, but why did you just say in the back room, how could you possibly know I was in the back room?" Christine now more scared, and thinking James could attack since she has him caught with what he has said, starts screaming "Out! Out, out! I want you out of my house".
James starting to take small steps backwards, inches out of the house to the porch, and Christine shuts the door in his face, without giving him a chance to react. "I said your back room cause that's the only view where both rooms, from her house, and your house have windows facing each other, that's why, I just guessed! Please forgive me" James says. "Wrong, you can see her hallway a tiny bit. Stay away from this house, do you hear me, forever!" she screams in anger at the door, which James is on the other side. James without even answering, starts walking away slowly, from the house, in thoughts of what will happen to him now.
James reaches his Apartment from the walk home, and begins to look up at the Apartment building he lives, and getting the feeling that he won't be living there much longer, as he missed last months pay for it. As he is walking up the stairs to his Apartment, he starts thinking "I wonder if Christine will report me to the Police, that's the last thing I need in my life", and other thoughts quickly go through aswell. James finally reaches his Apartment, level 7, he inserts his key into the Keyhole, as he does this, the door lightly opens with the force James is using already. James surprised, thinking that he must of left the door unlocked. He starts walking through the Apartment, taking things slowly, but unusualy, nothing has been taken, James thinking if someone broke in, things would be gone. He searches each room, and nothing gone, only to see that a message has been left for him, in the sink of the Bathroom. He picks it up, and starts reading, from the piece of paper "Leave here now, danger is coming your way". James startled, throws the piece of paper into the toilet, and flushes it away, without taking the message seriously.
James, starts cooking his dinner, and turns on the T.V. A while later on, roughly about 3 hours, after having his dinner. James is starting to nod off to sleep, but then as his eyes close, a sudden "Bang!" comes from the bathroom, James rushes in, and only finds that some Shower Gel has fallen on the floor. Now releaxed, he begins to walk slowly into his bedroom, and looks out the window, only noticing how beautiful the view is, and has never taken the time to slow down and just look for a while. "Bang", James' face is shoved into the window he is looking out, and then gets thrown to the ground, James now not understanding what is happening, looks up to the person attacking him and...

That's part 4 smile I'll do part 5 later, and just so people know, the story is going to be over soon, so keep reading!

Frightened of Life (Part 5)

...And he sees a man, who's standing over him, with a mask of Clown, and a old Carvinal costume, but the mask is covered with blood, probably the other victims blood. The maniac has a Butcher Knife in his right hand, also covered in blood. As James is lying on the floor, looking up at the Maniac, the Maniac says in a very rough voice, "I told you to leave, I gave you a chance, now it's time for you to pay the price". He lifts his weapon, and strikes with all the power in his right arm.
James moves just before he can strike him, James gets up and runs for the door, the Maniac just slowly walks to James. But James tries to open the door, and it won't budge, he quickly notices the latch is on. He unlatchs the door fast, pulls the door open and runs outside to the balcony. He looks behind him and the Maniac is gone. James looks down from the balcony and starts shouting "Help! Somebody help me! Someone is trying to murder me!" No one answers, As James gets the idea to just run for his life, a sudden "tump" is heard from behind him.
James turns to his apartment door, there stands halfway in the Apartment again is the Maniac, but not moving the slighest. James says "What do you want? I can give you money if that's what you want! Please, just don't kill me!" James bursts out crying now, and the Maniac replies, in the rough voice again "I know about you...James, I know your past, and I know what you have planned, and mostly, here for you!". James goes to run, but the Maniac stands still and throws the Butchers Knife, and it connects straight to the head of James, sending him back over the balcony and falling to the ground below.
The Maniac picks up James phone, and dials the Police, a Police Woman answers, "Hello, you've reached the Orlando Police Department, how can I help you?", The killer hangs the call up casually, and leaves the scene.
Two days pass, It's night, around 9:45pm. Christine still in a nervous wreck, and thinking James could still attack her, over her finding out that he could possibly of killed her neighbour. Christine already informing the Police about James, she receives a call, she answers, "Hello", the Police man replies "Hi, Is this Christine Rahill? I'm from the Police Department, sorry for the call being so late", "Yes, and it's okay" she says in  nervous tone. "Ma'am, I was told to inform of you of the death of a James Kelly, he is now passed away, and will not be a threat to you anymore". Christine now in awe, replies "How....what....How long is he dead?", "He's now dead two days Ma'am, we found him with a Knife forced into his Skull, and looks like he fell off the seventh floor of the Apartment building". Christine replies, "Oh God...thank you, thank you for your time".
Christine walks into her Kitchen to get a drink, stuck to the door of the Fridge, is a letter, which Christine reads "I got her, I got him, two down, one to go, I know you Christine, I know your past, I know what you are doing now, and most of all, I know your future"....

Okay, that's part 5 as I said! smile

Just to say, Part 6 is the FINAL part of the Story, so stay tuned, as tomorrow you get to see the ending!

Thanks for reading

Mask of a clown, blood..reminds me of The Joker!

Tripod wrote:

Mask of a clown, blood..reminds me of The Joker!

Yeah tongue Hope you're enjoying the story! If not, let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Yes!, can't wait till the final part to see how it all ends, the story is awseome big_smile

Frightened of Life (Part 6)

...Christine nearly drops to the floor with shock, she almost can't believe what she's seeing with her own eyes. She re-reads the letter again, to make sure she is seeing this with her own eyes. She runs back into the hallway, and picks up the and goes to ring the Police when she notices the phone has been cut. She doesn't use the Internet, or have a Mobile Phone, at her age. Christine now in a very bad dilemma, she can stay in the house, not knowing what her future holds for her, or leave her house and try escape and go get some help, but both are very dangerous. And Christines inability to leave her house, ties her down to staying inside the house.
Christine not knowing what to do, starts to lock each door, and window individually starting with the ground floor, trying to keep herself as safe as she can. She locks everything on the ground floor, and walks up stairs and starts locking each window, just to make sure she's safe. She locks each window, and walks back down stairs, not knowing what to do, Christine goes to walk back into the Sitting room, when another letter is hung from the door, with a small, sharp Knife holding it on the door. It reads "You don't need to lock the doors and windows Christine, unless you don't want anyone interrupting the fun we will be having tonight."
Christine now, more infulenced to just flee from her house, and run as far as she can, but that's just as scary as staying in her house with a Maniac that's out to kill her. "Thump, thump" Christine hears above her, she becomes even more scared now, she quickly moves into the Kitchen and picks up the sharpest Knife she can. Everythings silent now, not one noise, from anywhere. Then suddenly, a song from upstairs starts playing extremely loud, Christine jumps in shock, she slowly moves up stairs to the turn off the music, but watching each corner, as it was her last.
She reahes the top of the stairs and the music is coming from her bedroom, noticing that her bedroom door is closed, when it was open when she was inside it last, leaves her wondering, what lies on the other side of the door. She inches her way towards the door, and puts her hand on the handle of the door, and opens the door. Only to find that, on the wall of her bedroom, written in blood, is "Time for fun!", Christine in utter despair now, realising how low on luck she is running, runs from the room, and runs downstairs. She reaches the bottom of the stairs and is running towards the Sitting room, when "bang"! The whole house turns dark....
Christine lets out a terrifying scream, knowing that if she wants the electricity back on, she would have to go down to the basement to turn it back on manually. She walks to the end of her hallway, and opens the door to the basement. Barely finding her way through the darkness, she walks her way door the basment stairs, each stair making more noise than the previous. She finally reaches the basement, and trying to remember where the remember where the switch is, she finds it, and switches it back on. As she switches it back on, she hears loud "bang" coming from upstairs. She makes her way back up the stairs and enters the hallway, and there at the end of the hallway, stands a tall man, with a bloody stained Clown Mask, and he speaks, "Playtime's over Christine, time to pay".
Christine makes a sudden run for the sitting room, enters, and closes the door and locks it with the key she has. The Maniac is driving the Butchers Knife into the door, time after time, full power. Christine now screaming, but it's not going to help. Suddenly, everything stops, no noise, no nothing. It's as if time has stood still, a few minutes pass, and a huge "bang" comes from above, Christine hearing this bang, looks above her, to find that the Maniac is smashing his way through the wooden floor above, and creates a small hole, Christine screams again, and the Maniac replies, "Don't worry Christine, this will be all over soon...If you fucking obey my orders and don't move!". The Maniac now, hammering away again on the floor to create a big enough hole to fit through, Christine decides quickly to make a run for the door, even with her fears of the outdoors. She unlocks the door, and sprints for the front door, and goes to open the door, when she notices it's locked, and has to go back to the sitting room for the key.
She makes her way back to the sitting room, takes the key from the door and runs back towards the Front Door, as she does this, she hears "thump, thump, thump". There's the Maniac moving down the stairs at a reasonable pace, Christine panicing can't seem to do the most simplest thing and unlock the door, the Maniac reaches the bottom of the stairs and drills the Butchers Knife into Christines back with all the power he has. He rips the Knife from her, and she falls to the ground, still alive, but in a bad way, she looks to the Maniac.
He says to her, "I know you Christine, I know you're scared of the outside World, I know you have a sister in Hospital, I know your neighbour, I also know James, that poor boy that had such a bright future ahead of him. But you tempted him, I know your story Christine. I know you, and your neighbour, and James were all in on it together, and have been, robbing and terrorizing this neighbourhood. You thinking of the ideas, planning them out, and then you have your neighbour to rob the house, and James to finish off the Victim. Perfect plan, even more so cause nobody would expect a old woman who's scared of the outside World to do such a thing, would they? I've been watching all of you, since the start, and watch you create what you have been doing, a way of living. And that's why I am here, to stop you, the only way possible. By putting you down, and making this neighbourhood safe again..."
Christine bleeding badly, and in total shock of how much the Maniac knows, trys to speak "Ho...how did yo-you kn..". The Maniac strikes with lethal force, into the face of Christine, with his Butcher Knife, nearly tearing her face apart, with one simple strike. The Maniac then, takes off his bloody Clown mask, and places it beside Christine, and says "Funs over, time for the neighbourhood to go back to normal".....

The end!

So, that's my story everyone! smile I hope you enjoyed it, Part 6 is much longer than any other part, but it was the Final part so, it had to be. Anyways, I'd really like if people could comment and tell me what you thought of the story, if it was good or not, etc.

Anyway, thank you for reading! big_smile

WOW! freaking awseome, my favourite line was, You don't need to lock the doors and windows Christine, unless you don't want anyone interrupting the fun we will be having tonight."
yeah I overall loved the story and i thought that the twist ending was very good big_smile

Thanks! tongue
I might post another story up, if I start on another one. I'll have to see though!

I like how in this horror story it introduces anarchy and corruption..which I like to see because that's also how I like to base my stories that are not just horror. Just alittle insight! smile

Tripod wrote:

I like how in this horror story it introduces anarchy and corruption..which I like to see because that's also how I like to base my stories that are not just horror. Just alittle insight! smile

Thank you Tripod! smile
& thanks for the insight tongue

That was fricking awesome, Andy! Thank you for posting it and look forward to your next story, if you decide to do it.

Thanks Underdog! big_smile
I'm glad you liked it. I'm actually going to start working on a new story, so I'll post something up about it in a new topic when I'm ready. Stay tuned!

i loved it well done!!!! would definitely read another!!! big_smile

Thanks JJ! smile
I'm going to start up another Topic soon about my next Story, stay tuned!