Topic: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

The damn poll won't work for me again!  So just reply with your pick.

[edit- the poll works now.  Go back and vote]

Feel free to add others!

I'm also thinking about pushing it back to 6PM US Eastern- makes it 11PM for the Brits, 7AM Sunday for the Aussies.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-23 19:15:33)

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

As much as I love Planet Terror, it's the only movie listed that I've seen so I'm going to vote for any of the others. Based on IMDb's description, I'm veering toward Terror on Highway 91 - it's got Brad Dourif in it! smile

I say work through this list

Cap Howdy wrote:

I say work through this list

And we should be done by the year 2432.  Care to narrow it down some, Sir Howdy?

Planet Terror gets my vote.

I voted Planet Terror...but which version? I only have the theatrical version of the movie, not the extended version.
Then again I guess we will see when it is, I may not be able to make it...but good thing to think about if it does end up being Planet Terror. tongue

Mine's the extended version. hmm

The Curious Dr. Humpp gets my vote!  wink

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-05-23 19:44:15)

We generally do the most popular version of whatever movie we pick.  It shouldn't matter too much, when we did 'Dawn' this past weekend we had 2 different versions going, so we occasionally would sync up; the extended people had to catch up.

Now if everyone has an extended version, then the 1 or 2 people who don't would have to pause.  It's a 'fix it as you go' process.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-23 19:45:58)

It's ok Lon, I'll just wait up for you then...gosh the things I do. tongue

I have voted Planet Terror as well because I actually have the DVD. haha.

I'd like to see Sonny's Highway 91, but it's not for sale yet, I don't think.

Well I voted for PT of course, but I was going to say lets have a double feature, since afterwords all we do is sit and listen to each other pick our noses.  However, I found the perfect movie, but I can't find the complete movie anywhere, so now I'm totally bummed.

i dont like most zombie movies, but planet terror is great

A double feature sounds good and makes sense.  What's your idea for a second feature, Flo?

Personally, since from the looks of it Planet Terror is going to win the vote, I nominate that we add Death Proof to the bill and make it a true Grindhouse double feature.

Thoughts?

Double bill Grindhouse would be a neat thing to try.  More movies for me to buy.  I guess both Blu-ray extended versions.

You know Lon...that is an awesome idea.  A Grindhouse double feature for our movie night would be very fitting, and really cool. 

Az...It's probably somewhere, but any ideas when this might be?

Ghostseeker wrote:

You know Lon...that is an awesome idea.  A Grindhouse double feature for our movie night would be very fitting, and really cool. 

Az...It's probably somewhere, but any ideas when this might be?

June 4th at the earliest.

Peoples, give me feedback by Thursday/Friday night if you like the double feature idea, so people have a chance to get the film(s) if you want it done on June 4th.  Otherwise, the 11th.  I bunch of people have 'Planet Terror,' so if we go single film the 4th shouldn't be a problem.

And at the rate I'm doing this, I'm going to ask Meh to double my pay.

Forgot to say-
If you'd like to do a double feature (Planet Terror is a shoe-in at this point), let me know if you need time to get both of them.

voted! big_smile

i've got Planet Terror and Deathproof on one dvd with all the trailers.........so i'm good to go! wink

twisty- get your mic yet?

i haven't been contacted by the shop i've ordered it from yet, but i'll take a wander up there later and see whats going on! wink

azathoth wrote:

Forgot to say-
If you'd like to do a double feature (Planet Terror is a shoe-in at this point), let me know if you need time to get both of them.

Early morning bump.

i was gonna vote for planet terror and make the suggestion for death proof as well.

shesaid? wrote:

i was gonna vote for planet terror and make the suggestion for death proof as well.

Considering our first 2 have both gone 7 hours, why not?