Topic: The Theme Park of Terror, new story from myself!

Howdy everyone!
Okay so, like my last story "Frightened of Life", I will be doing this story in Parts, as I think it's a good way of doing it online, it (hopefully) keeps the readers intrested, and coming back for more each time. I won't say it's a short story, cause I'm not sure how many parts this story will contain. But I can say, it won't be like...25 parts, haha. I'll keep it under 10 parts. So before I start, this story was fully written by myself, with no help, and if this story is like book, or a film already out, please inform me, as it wasn't done on purpose.

The Theme Park of Terror (part one)

It's a beautiful sunny Saturday morning in the area of Mississippi, where a popular teenager going by the name of Mikki, lives. She attends a local High School in her area, and lives with her Mother, and Father. Mikki awakes around 10:15am that sunny morning in June, 1983. She gets dressed, and starts walking down the stairs, to only see a leaflet on the floor of her hall, saying "Opening today, The Theme Park of Terror! This is a Theme Park for only the brave, for only the ones who've enough belief in themselfs to stay in the park, and ride all the rides. And most of all, deal with our...mentally insane staff!".
The leaflet, only showing a few rides in the park, with a few pictures of the staff members, and strict opening time of, between 10:00pm and 3:00am, and no one allowed in under the age of 18, it's sure to catch the theme park lovers. Mikki seeing this leaflet, gets really excited and rushes into the Kitchen to see her Mother, seating by the table having her breakfast. "Morning Mikki, would you like some breakfast?" says the Mother, "No thanks Mam, can I use our Phone? I want to call some of my friends to see if they want to go out today", replies Mikki, in a happy tone of voice. Mikki's Mother replies back, "Sure thing, go ahead dear". Mikki rushes into the hallway, to grab the phone and tell her friends about the Theme Park she has received a leaflet about. Mikki dials her friend Jackie, "Hello", Jackies Mother says, Mikki replies "Hi, it's Mikki, may I speak Jackie please?". "Yes you may, I'll get her for you now", Jackies Mother says. The phone is put down on a tabe from the noise, and a young girl picks up the phone.
"Hi Mikki!", says Jackie, "Hi Jackie, I got a leaflet in my door this morning about a Theme Park opening today on the edge of town!", Mikki goes to tell her freind Jackie about The Theme Park of Terror. Her friend in excitement about this, agrees that her and there other friends should all go to the Grand Opening, but the majority of the group of friends being 17, and not 18, limits them from going in, or even there parents giving them permission to go. But Mikki thinks of an idea, that they should tell there parents that they are going to camp out tonight, in a field, and then actually go to the Theme Park, and get in somehow. The plan seems perfect in there eyes, with not a problem in sight. What's only left to do now is, tell the rest of there friends, they both agree to ring certain friends and tell them to go.
Mikki says she'll ring Carla, and Joey, and that Jackie would ring Chris and Jessica, and that they will ring them and get them all to agree and try go to the opening of the Theme Park. About an hour later, after telling there friends and explaining what they will do, and getting permission from there parents to go "camping", they are all in, and going to attend the Grand Opening of The Theme Park of Terror. The day seems to drag in, but they all meet up at a old abandoned building on the edge of there town at 8:30pm, near where the Theme Park is. Jackie arrives first, then Chris and Joey together, then Mikki and Carla, all there, they start to revise what's going to happen.
Chris says, "Okay so, we're going to go out to this new Theme Park, which none of us have even seen yet, and hope that it's good?", Mikki replies "Me and Joey both got the leaflets about it, it seemed cool so we're going to go, it says here on the leaflet that it's just on the edge of town, a bit before you enter the town, so it should be up this road somewhere, lets go, if it looks crap, we can turn around." All the group agreeing with what Mikki says, they start there travels down the road to find the Theme Park. After about 20 minutes of walking, nearing 9:00pm, a massive billboard says, "The Theme Park of Terror! Down this road, only 5 minutes drive!".
The billboard shows a Axe wielding man, with a hockey mask on, and cuts on his body, and blood on his jeans. The group gets excited, and starts thinking that they'll probably be the only people in there High School that will be at the Grand Opening, and become even more popular at school. They start walking down the road, that the billboard says. About 15 minutes later, now at night, pitch black, the group sees this massive wall at the end of the road, about 60 foot high, and written in blood on the wall says "The Theme Park of Terror!". They all get really excited now, not knowing what's behind the wall, but seeing the rollarcoasters, and all the other rides, and the lights beaming out beyond the Theme Park, gets them all the more excited. A sign says, before you reach the entrance "Warning, this is a dangerous Theme Park, and not meant for Children. No one under the age of 18 will not gain entry. Also, if you're the law, please turn back"
The sign gives the group shivers, and as they walk up to the entrance, a line is already formed, to await entry. As the group is waiting, they notice everyone who works at the Park is wearing a mask, and fully in costume. The teenagers thinking it's what you have to wear, think nothing of it. They finally get up to top of the line, Chris speaks "Hi, we'd like 6 tickets for entry please!", the man working at the massive door, judging if anyone gets in or not, says in a friendly voice "You're all 18 or over guys?" the group speaks together "Yeah!", the man speaks "Okay people, I'm being nice for opening night, have fun and oh, you all read the rules on the wall before getting up here?". The group shakes there head, even though they haven't, and just want to get in, they progress into....The Theme Park of Terror!.....

Okay, so that's Part One everyone! smile I know it's long, but it's that long cause it's Part one. I hope everyone enjoyed Part One, and Part Two will be up tomorrow!

Leave comments and tell me what you think! big_smile

Also, vote on the poll to tell me if I should continue on with the story, incase it's bad! tongue

Thank you

Re: The Theme Park of Terror, new story from myself!

it was just aight tongue just kidding great start im excited for the rest. Great work as always so far smile

Thanks JJ! smile
I'll put up Part Two tomorrow!

Sounds good, can't wait to see what happens, in the second part, i have felling its going to be gory tongue
oh yeah, and the name Mikki, did you get that from the music video that you showed me a good while ago, with the cheerleaders, hahahahaha that was so funny big_smile

MutilatedExplosion wrote:

Sounds good, can't wait to see what happens, in the second part, i have felling its going to be gory tongue
oh yeah, and the name Mikki, did you get that from the music video that you showed me a good while ago, with the cheerleaders, hahahahaha that was so funny big_smile

Thanks man!
And no, that's not the reason, I was trying to think of a name for one of the girls, and a girls name on this site is Mikki, so decided I'll pick that name. I was trying not to pick Irish names, when it's set in America in the 1980's. smile

Okay everyone, as I said yesterday I would be posting my second part of the story today, annnnnnnnnnnnd!.....Here it is for yous smile

The Theme Park of Terror (Part two)

....The group walks past the giant door guarding the Entrance to the Theme Park, as they walk into the Park, they see tons of shops, and employees walking around in full costume. In the distance, they see loads of rides, from Rollercoasters to Indoor rides, the park looks fantastic. The group gets all excited together and start to walk fast towards the next wall infront of them, which they need to show there tickets, they get in the shortest line, and wait to get to the front of the que.
Finally, the group gets to the top, after a while of waiting, "Tickets please" says the employee, Chris hands over the 6 Tickets altogether. The employee looks at the six Tickets, and stamps them, so they can progess into the Park. "Before you fully enter the park, I have to tell everyone that once you go in, you can't leave the park until the Park Owner, Mr.Payne has his talk in the Main Area of the park to his Grand Opening Vistors, it should start soon, after the gates have closed to come in", says the employee. Chris replies, "Oh...can we ride some of the rides and stuff while we wait?", "None of the main attractions are open until Mr.Payne talks, then everything opens, but you may look at the rides, and visit the shops, and get some food. As I said, Mr.Payne's talk should start really soon, now move, you're holding up the que."
The group is a bit let down because of this, but they go past the Ticket Counter Check, and now enter the Theme Park. As soon as they enter, lights are flashing everywhere, down the wide open carridor, and every employee in a mask, so you can tell the difference, from a customer, to an employee. The Rollercoasters in the distance, reaching massive heights in the sky, with all sorts of loops, and bends in them, Tall buildings also in the distance, as Indoor Rides. The group start walking, and come across a sign saying "Pick up a Map of the Park here!", the group pick up a map. Mikki takes a map, and starts looking at it, it shows the different parts of the Park, and no area is for Children, as the map states. 
If the group take a right at the top of the open carridor they are walking through now, they'll go into the section "Killing Central", and if they instead took a left, they'd go into the section "Mass Murdering Way". Each section has a select number of rides, but seeming that "Mass Murdering Way", has Indoor Rides and a Rollercoaster, they decide to go there first. As they walk up to the end of the open carridor, a crowd of people seem to be standing between the sections of Killing Central, and Mass Murdering Way, the group walks up and joins the crowd, "Everyone stay tight and don't lose each other, lots of people are up here", says Chris, the group start to stand closer to each other, hoping they don't lose each other within the crowd.
Guards and employees are holding off sections of the Park, until Mr.Payne speaks. A few minutes pass, until over the intercom, a voice is heard, "Now my friends, come into The Devil's Field, and the fun...will start!". The Guards don't open the right, or left sections, but open up the straight entrance, The Devil's Field, which is the Main Area. "The owner must be giving his speech now, come on lets get in quick, so the rides will open!" says Jackie. The group stay huddled together, not wanting anyone to go missing, and walk into The Devil's Field.
As they walk into The Devil's Field, they notice a huge open area, with a massive Castle at the end, with roughly about 50 steps leading up to the door, and a man at the top of the steps standing there, in a black trench coat, and a hood, mostly covering his face, everyone who attended the Parks Grand Opening is here now, and everyone is walking down towards the Castle....

Yeah so, there's Part Two of the story! And since this was a Second introducing to The Theme Park of Terror, and nothing exciting really happening, I will do Part Three....TODAY aswell! smile

That will be up a bit later, hope everyone is enjoying it so far, tell me what you think if you want aswell! big_smile

Thank you

As I said at the end of Part Two, I'll do Part Three today aswell! smile And of course, I stick to my promises, and here is Part Three of my story.

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Three)

....The massive crowd reaches the Castle after a short walk, the crowd gathers before the Castle, and Mr.Payne speaks, "Welcome everyone! I am here tonight in person, to welcome everybody to my new Theme Park. This is a very dangerous, insane Theme Park, but it's fun. I hope everyone has fun, but the park has some strict rules. The rules are;

1) No one is allowed agrue with the employees, whatever they say, goes.
2) If anyone who works at this Park finds out someone is underage, you're going to be in trouble.
3) My last and final rule, the Park closes at 3:00am, but no one is allowed to leave The Theme Park of Terror until 1:00am, after that you're allowed leave whenever you want.

Oh and also friends, some of my staff are...insane, and don't like people, so you may have to deal with them yourself. But of course, you all have read the other rules outside before entering, so I'm sure you know. Now, away you go to have fun!"
The crowd is shocked, from the rules that Mr.Payne has read out. One man from in the crowd of people is heard by the group of friends, saying "We can't leave until 1:00am? What kind of shit is that? I'll leave whenever the fuck I want", the majority of the crowd seem uneased by this speech of the owner, but the crowd soon splits and goes off to enjoy the Theme Park. The group of friends, start to walk towards Mass Murdering Way, talking about each of the different rides in that section, the friends start to get excited now.
As the group starts talking, Carla needs to go toilet, and tells the group that she will meet them outside of the indoor ride, "Surive The House Intruder". Mikki replies, "I'll go with you just incase", "No I'm not a little baby, haha. I'll meet you outside of it after yous go on it, that okay?" Carla replies with a happy tone. The group nod there heads and start to rush towards the ride. Carla goes off to find an employee to show her where the toilets are, she finds an employee, "Excuse me, could you show me the toilets?", The employee with a blood stained mask, replies "You want me to show you the toilets? I'd love to, and I could show you other things to", the employee winks, and Carla notices this, as she can only see his eyes.
Carla now shy, and easily turned on, says "Em yeah, I want you to show me the toilets, and your other things", she smiles. "Come on, I'll bring you to the employee toilets, so it's not crowded", the employee says, while holding out his hand for Carla to hold it. Carla holds his hand, and the employee walks her to the employee toilets, and opens the door with his keys. Both him, and Carla walk into the toilets, and the employee locks the door after both of them have entered.
Carla looks at the employee, and says "So, you want to show me your 'things'?" and smiles, the employee replies "Sure, step inside the stall baby, and I'll show you something huge". Carla laughs and enters the stall, followed by the employee. Both Carla and the employee, now standing right beside each other, Carla starts to get on her knees, and says "Show me your huge thing" and has a small smile. The employee replies "You want me to drill it into you, hard baby? Cause I'll do that right now", Carla getting even more turned on now, says "Oh you're making me want you more, haha" and screams "Drill it into me baby!". The employee rips a Hunting Knife from his back pocket, and shoves it into Carla's head, through the jaw, and straight up into her head.
He cuts her neck, and starts stab her in the face mutilple times, time after time, stronger than the other. He then starts to cut her clothes, and takes them off her, she is lying there in a pool of blood, fully naked, and the employee then pulls a rope from his jacket, and ties it around her neck, and the other end of it onto a pipe above. Carla now hanging from the pipe, he rips out her eyes with his knife, and says "I told you I would show you my other stuff, you just misjudged me Miss". He leaves her body there, in the stall hanging from a pipe above, and resumes his role in the park....

So there's Part Three everyone! I hope yous enjoyed it. smile I must say though, you can tell from this part, that this story is more...gruesome than my other, but hey it's just a story! wink

Anyways, I'll put up Part Four tomorrow

Thanks for reading big_smile

Last edited by AndyMetalfreak219 (2011-05-22 18:16:29)

im really enjoying your stories, i look forward to the next part! this one a little more gory then the last but that makes everything better great work big_smile

Thanks man! smile
Yeah, this one is a bit more gory than the last story, but hey, that's not always bad! tongue

AndyMetalfreak219 wrote:

Thanks man!
And no, that's not the reason, I was trying to think of a name for one of the girls, and a girls name on this site is Mikki, so decided I'll pick that name. I was trying not to pick Irish names, when it's set in America in the 1980's. smile

Aww!! You used me in a story:) Hell yea! I would so go to a place called 'The Theme Park of Terror'!  However, I'm not THAT old to where I was a teen in the 80's!!:P hahaha.

Anyway, I loved the story so far! Glad your making it gory:)

IckiMikki wrote:
AndyMetalfreak219 wrote:

Thanks man!

Aww!! You used me in a story:) Hell yea! I would so go to a place called 'The Theme Park of Terror'!  However, I'm not THAT old to where I was a teen in the 80's!!:P hahaha.

Anyway, I loved the story so far! Glad your making it gory:)

Hahahaha I know you weren't a teen in the 1980's! tongue I just set it then, so I wouldn't be copying you EXACTLY! smile I know you're not that old wink Hope you're enjoying it so far, I'm going to put up Part Four in a while so stay tuned. big_smile

Here's Part Four as I said, for today. I changed this Part around a bit, as I was/am annoyed, so it's more anger based and some serious stuff in it. You've been warned that cursing will be in the next part, and it will contain stuff happening to people that's not nice in anyway. You've been warned;

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Four)

....The employee unlocks the Toilet door, and exits, and locks the door again after exiting. The group of friends come out of the ride they were on, and look around outside of the ride to try spot Carla, it's been almost 30 minutes now, from waiting in line for the ride, and then going on it, and now off it, and Carla is still no where to be found. Chris says, "We can't just wait here the whole night for her, she probably met some guy and went off with him, everyone knows the way she is. Lets just keep going the rides and we'll run into her later", the rest of the group agrees, except Mikki.
"No, she's my friend, and she's not here and she said she would be, yous can go continue to go on the rides and I'll go search for her, and we'll meet up with yous around...11:15pm at the entrance to Killing Central". Joey replies, "Maybe I should come with you? Incase you run into trouble? That owner said some employees here are crazy or something, didn't he?", Mikki now insulted, says "I don't need your help, I'm going to look for her alone, we'll meet you guys at 11:15pm at Killing Central". The group agrees, and walks off in the direction of the Rollercoasters, Mikki on the other hand, decides to go backwards in search of Carla.
Mikki tracking backwards now, comes across the point where she can go into Killing Central, The Devil's Field, and back towards the entrance, but she can't leave, so she must of went into the toilets near the entrance. Mikki is walking down, as this man walking past her bumps straight into her with force, and knocks her to the ground. The man now sorry, says "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I am in a rush, I need to find my friend, he's after gone missing, I'm very nervous", Mikki replies, "Oh my friend has gone missing aswell! I'm scared for her, maybe we should search for them together?", "Yeah that's a good idea, I'm Jimmy", he holds out his hand to shake hands with Mikki. "Cool, I'm Mikki", Mikki shakes his hand. Jimmy says in a serious tone, "Okay so, lets go searching for them, any idea where we should search first?", "Actually, my friend said she was going toilets, maybe your friend could of went toilets, too, we should check there first", says Mikki.
"Yeah good idea, there only down past the last shop on the right, lets go" replies Jimmy. The two start walking and while taking the short walk down, they start to have a intresting converstion with one another, but then an employee overhears them talking about there missing friends. The employee jogs towards Mikki and Jimmy, and taps Mikki on the back, "I think I seen your friends together", as he gags for breath. Mikki, and Jimmy both in shock, replie nearly instanly together "Where!? Where did they go?", The employee replies, "They got an employee to open up the Employee toilets and went in together, holding hands, I'll bring you to the Toilets, follow me".
Mikki and Jimmy both confused, that the employee could possibly know they friends they were looking for where there actual friends, but they don't ask questions, and follow him the employee, who's in a blood stained Carnival costume.  He brings them to the Toilets, and points "There, that's where then went", the door is covered in blood stains, The employee unlocks the door and lets Mikki and Jimmy in, then silently follows them inside, and locks the door.
Mikki turns around, "Why're you locking the door? If they were in here, they'd be making some kind of noise, what's going on here?", both Mikki and Jimmy looking on in shock, the employee picks up an Axe off the ground, located under a stall. Now holding an Axe, the employee says, "Time to have some fucking fun you cunts, you both die...NOW!", He walks towards them slowly, both of them are backed against a wall nearly, and Mikki says, "No please...don't kill me, kill him!" and pushes foward Jimmy. Jimmy falling to his knees, the employee raises his Axe into the air, and strikes it down with brute force, and decapites him, his head pops off, and he dies. The employee raises his Axe into the air again, and strikes towards Jimmy again, slicing different parts of his body off, while Mikki watches, and crys, in worry what will happen to her.
The employee stops, and looks at Mikki, Mikki frightened for her own life, gets on her knees, and offers the employee a deal he cannot refuse.....

That's Part Four, I'm not that sure how long it is, I just kept typing until I found a good spot to stall on. I'll do Part Five tomorrow!

Thanks for reading

Hahaha! I'm liking this one! Your going to make my character a whore?:P LOL jk. Can't wait to see what happens next!

She's gonna be givin' some head! Oww oww, holla! tongue

But maybe she'll secretly stab or punch him in the crotch?!!

And it's cool that you named the character after Mikki, because for my Batman TV show I'm gonna be calling the Batman villains Tweedledee and Tweedledum "Andy and Mikki" because the Tweedle names sound stupid and you guys came to mind too.

Tripod wrote:

for my Batman TV show I'm gonna be calling the Batman villains Tweedledee and Tweedledum "Andy and Mikki" because the Tweedle names sound stupid and you guys came to mind too.

Hahahaha.. Ohh so now you associate my name with stupid, eh?:)  tongue

Tripod wrote:

She's gonna be givin' some head! Oww oww, holla! tongue

But maybe she'll secretly stab or punch him in the crotch?!!

And it's cool that you named the character after Mikki, because for my Batman TV show I'm gonna be calling the Batman villains Tweedledee and Tweedledum "Andy and Mikki" because the Tweedle names sound stupid and you guys came to mind too.

Ah you just have to wait to see what happens! wink lol
And awesome! Nice to know I'm named in your TV Show. tongue

Cool

I can't wait till the fifth part, its getting real intresting now, the gore parts are pretty fun to think about lol

Yeah they are!
I have to think about them myself, when I write a killing scene down, I have to imagine it, and see if it makes sense. But I'll have Part Five up tomorrow!

Stay tuned smile

So here I am again, putting up Part Five of my story The Theme Park of Terror!
On with the madness, I say;

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Five)

....Mikki, on her knees in the middle of the dirty, employee Toilets, she says with fear, "I'll give you a blowjob. Please just don't hurt me!", not being able to see the employees face with his mask on, the employee drops his Axe on the floor, and replies "Suck it now bitch, or your pretty face meets my Axe", the employee, drops his bottoms, and pulls out his cock, "Suck it", says the employee once again. Mikki, puts it in her mouth, and starts to suck, just as this happens, Mikki bites down on his cock, and pushes him back, the employee stumbles and falls to the floor.
Mikki quickly gets up off the floor, and grabs the employees Axe that he laid on the floor, and lifts it with strength up into the air, and says "It's time for you to meet my Axe now", and strikes at the employee, the Axe goes straight into his head. Blood bursting everywhere, on the wall, over Mikki, and on the floor also. The employees mask is cut in half now, half damaged, cause of the strike. Mikki searchs the employees body, to find the key, finds the key and then unlocks the Toilet door, and leaves the Toilets, still her clothes covered in bits of blood.
Now that a bit of time has passed, Mikki decides to go to were she's suppose to meet the rest of her friends. Mikki walking her way to the entrance of Killing Central, to wait for her friends, while Mikki walks there, her being covered in blood, is not making her look any more different to anybody else. As most of everyone else in the park is covered in some sort of Blood, from being parts of rides, and even just employee costumes. Mikki finally arrives at the entrance to Killing Central, she waits there for a while until her friends arrive, and then her friends finally arrive at the time they agreed on, 11:15pm.
"Woah Mikki, your covered in blood too! You should of waited for us to go on Flowing Lanes of Blood, we could of went together, and where's Carla? You find her?", says Jackie. Mikki replies, "I haven't gone on any rides yet, me and this guy who were looking for Carla, and his own friend, this employee told us that he had seen Carla and his friend together in the toilets, and then the employee attacked us in the toilets. I killed him though, still no sign of Carla", Mikki breaks down and starts crying. All of her friends in plain shock of what they have heard, start to hug Mikki, to try comfort her. "It's okay, I'll show you where it happened", Mikki and her friends walk back to the employee Toilets, and enter, there lies on the ground, two men, one with his head cut off, and another with his bottoms around his ankles and his head serverly damaged, lying beside him is an Axe.
"There see, I hit him with the Axe", says Mikki, while pointing at the employee, "Uh I think I'm going to get sick", says Jessica. Chris then says, "At least your safe, and we have something sick to tell the School that happened to us, we're going to be so awesome". And then Joey, says "Did you check for Carla in the here?" She could be knocked out in one of the stalls or something".
Mikki replies, "Don't be saying stuff like that, she'll be okay, I have the feeling she will". Joey starts opening each door, nothing in each stall until he reaches the last stall, he opens the door, to see Carla hanging from a pipe, fully naked, with her eyes not in her head, her neck cut, and blood all over her body", Joey and the most of the group scream in horror and some of them throw up. Then over the intercom in the Toilets, a voice starts talking, "Obviously you got the wrong feeling, cause that girl looks pretty much dead to me, and I've seen tons of dead people. And I plan on adding you popular obbessed bastards to that list", says the voice.....

Okay so, there's Part Five of my story! smile

I might add Part Six later on today, If I get a chance. Hope you enjoy Part Five!
Thanks for reading smile

I'm diggin it! I love this one far better than the first.. a lot of gore and action:)

Thanks!
I'll try have Part Six up later today, if not, it'll be up tomorrow.

Cool, im loveing it, each part gets gorier and gorier, you know what would be awseome?
if you could have the ending like intense on on of the roller coasters/rides, i can already imagine it tongue

excellent work very inventive and imaginative!!! big_smile

Thanks MutilatedExplosion & JJ! smile
I'm going to put up Part Six of my story soon, so stay tuned.

Here's Part Six of my story, as I promised. The madness shall continue;

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Six)

....then a "click" is heard on the Intercom, and the voice disappears. There is complete silence, among the group of friends, no one saying anything, until Chris starts speaking. "Okay okay, that guy was just messing around with us, he probably wants to scare us, that's why we're here". Mikki replies in an angry tone, "How the fuck was he messing with us? He was being serious, and if don't get out of here now, we're going to be like..." and then looks at Carla. Joey now has an input on the situation, "Well, what're we going to do? It's only like 11:30pm and we're not allowed to leave for ages, we're going to fucking die here, and it's all your fault Mikki, you cunt!".
Jackie sticks up for Mikki though, "It's not her fault, it's everyones fault, we all agreed to come here, Mikki only suggested it to us, we're at fault here too". Jessica replys, while trying to stop crying, "What are we going to do now then? That guy obviously is keeping an eye out for us, so we have to get out of here somehow". Mikki thinks of an idea, and shares it with the group, "There must be a way out for employees down at the back of the park, and I've this employee key, so it could open up other doors. But I think we're better off spliting into 2 groups, whoever gets out first, goes and gets help. Everyone agree?". Chris, "Good idea, I'll go with Mikki and Jackie, and Joey you go with Jessica. We'll each try to find a way out, and one of us must find one, at all costs".
Joey thinking this is a good idea, goes along with it, "Yeah that sounds good, lets go now, and try get out of here as soon as possible, I don't want to stay in here much longer". The group then splits into two separate groups, and get ready to leave the employee Toilets, until a voice over the Intercom is heard again;

"Aww that's a shame your separating into smaller groups, I wanted everyone to stay together, so you all could watch each other die! Now, I'm going to make this a fun game. There's one other exit to this Park, I'll tell you it. But there's always a catch, I'm going to give yous another location in the Park, and whatever group goes to whatever location is either going to find a exit, or a lovely bunch of employees who will have killing to do. There's two locations as I said, one being The House of Murders, and the other location being the Raining Blood Rollercoaster. Oh and one other thing, don't try to wait till the Frontgates open, cause they'll be unlike Carlas legs, not open the whole time", the voice bursts into laughter, and another "click" is heard, and the voice is gone.

Mikki starts talking, "Em okay so, this is where we've to choose who goes where...we're going through with this, and whatever group gets the exit, will leave and call the police and get them to come here and save the rest. Me, Chris, and Jackie will go to The House of Murders, and you and Jessica go to the Raining Blood Rollercoaster, and one of us will find the exit". Jackie replies, now really angry, "What if neither of the stupid fucking rides have the exit then what? We both die?", Chris sticks up for Mikki, "Well, it's a chance we have to take, and if we surive this, imagine how much people in School will want to be friends with us, we'll be wanted AND famous, so awesome". Mikki replies, "Ugh, lets just go, we'll be wishing for you Joey and Jessica, hopefully one of us get out".
The group separates, Mikki, Jackie, and Chris head for The House of Murders, and Joey and Jessica head for the Raining Blood Rollercoaster. Mikki, Jackie and Chris are walking to The House of Murders, but not engaging in much converstion with each other, they're more nervous and scared of what could happen than anything, while they walk to The House of Murders, all they keep hearing is sounds of Rollercoasters and screams from people, and people talking. They keep walking and finally reach, The House of Murders, across the entrance to the ride says "Closed for Maintenance, please come back at a later time". Mikki, Jackie, and Chris walk up to the entrance, and Mikki uses the employees key to open the door, and the door opens. The friends walk in, and no sound is heard, everywhere is nearly pitch dark, but visible. They walk in, and see a set of stairs ahead of them, but also a sitting room to the right of the entrance, and blood is all over the floor.
A voice is heard then, on the Intercom, "Welcome, you can search the house for the exit and try escape, but remember be quiet, cause you don't want to wake up the employees up stairs who sleep there, they'll be more mad than ever", says the man on the Intercom. The friends walk into the sitting, only to notice a body on the floor, but with no skin and blood mainly covering the whole area, Jackie lets out a horrible big scream straight away, Mikki and Chris say together "shhhhh!", they all turn quiet, while Jackie trys not to voimt, then they hear somebody walking around upstairs.....

Okay that's Part Six of the story, and since nothing much happened in this Part, I promise I shall add Part Seven later on TODAY! smile Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading big_smile