Re: The Theme Park of Terror, new story from myself!

Can't wait for part 7 wink

It'll be up by later tonight, I promise. smile

great, i liked the refrence to Slayers song Raining Blood, named after the rollercoster, can't wait till the next part

I promised a Part Seven tonight, I didn't even feel like typing this up. But Hell, a promise is a promise;

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Seven)

.....The friends hear the person walking around upstairs, and they instantly start panicing. Chris whispers, "What are we going to do? That guy is going to come down here and hack us up to fucking pieces, and when it comes to it, It won't be me dying". The shock appears on Mikki's and Jackies face, Mikki replies whispers "We need to spilt up here, and walk around to try find an exit, this house seems huge, Chris you go upstairs and look, Jackie you go down to the Basement, I'm sure there will be one. And I'll search this floor, if you find an exit, come back and get the rest of us".
Both Chris and Jackie agree to this, but Chris starts getting more nervous, "I have to go upstairs with that fucking psycho there? I'll be murdered, what am I suppose to do?", Mikki replies, "You hide from the psycho then, just hide until he moves on, we need to get out of here before we all die, or hope that Joey and Jessica get an exit, lets just move now". The friends split up for different floors then, Jessica walks around to the back of the House, through the Sitting Room, and then the Kitchen, and then finding the basement door. She opens it, and starts walking down the creeky stairs, each step making more noise than the other. Jackie finally reaches the last step of the basement steps, and from the view she has, she can't see anything that's out of the ordinary. She hears some sort of object falling over, and making noise. Jackie gets scared straight away, and looks down in the direction that she hears the noise coming from.
She sees a empty tin can rolling out from the darkness of the corner and just stops in the middle of the floor, Jackie sees this, and starts to walk down to the back of the basement slowly, incase of a door would back there, hidden in the darkness. As she gets further down into the back of the basement, with more junk, all around the basement....but then suddenly a man lunges from behind a crate. Jackie doesn't get a good look at the man, only seeing a figure of a man that is jumping at her. The man lunges at Jackie, and brings her to the ground, the impact of Jackies head bouncing off the ground, knocks her compeletly out, she's unconscious.
Upstairs on the ground level, Mikki is searching for an exit, and finds a door in the kitchen, and trys to open it, but it's locked shut, and won't budge open at all. Mikki searches the rest of her ground level, and finds nothing that could be an exit, not giving a second thought to going upstairs to where Chris went, as she knows another person is up there with him, possibly a killer. Mikki finds the basement door, that Jackie went used to enter the basement, the door is not shut, and is fully open showing that she went down there. As Mikki walks her way to the bottom of the basement staircase, she looks down towards the back of the basement, to find Jackie on the floor, fully naked, and seeming to be knocked out, as she can't see any blood.
Mikki rushes down towards the body of Jackie, but as she is running down, she doesn't notice a trap is laid for her, and a piece of rope pulls her up into the air, and she is stuck upside down in the air held on by a piece of rope, a man emurges from the darkness, and says in a rough voice, "Now, the ride offically starts bitch"......

There you go, there's Part Seven, I'll have Part Eight up tomorrow, as usual!

Thanks for reading

I'll have Part Eight up in a while if people were wondering, just letting people know.

I have such an urge to hit a like button on here.. damn FB.. *LIKE* there we go:)

Least I now know you like it wink

Andy, did you get the message I sent you btw?

Oh sorry Tri, I never noticed you sent it! I'll read it after I'm done typing Part Eight up and respond to you. smile

After a long awaited Part Eight of The Theme Park of Terror (Ha, barely anyone reads this anyway), I'm here to finish this ****ing story off. I'll decide if I should put up another story of mine later on, eitherway, here's Part Eight;

The Theme Park of Terror (Part Eight/Final Part)

.....Mikki is now hanging upside down, a thick rope is tied around a piece of wood above her, which makes Mikki hang upside, from her legs. The employee, is walking around Mikki, looking at her screaming for help, Mikki can see Jackie, lying on the floor fully naked, a badly burised head. Mikki trys talking to the employee, "Please, please don't hurt me, I'll do anything. Don't hurt Jackie either please, we'll both do anything and everything you want, just don't kill us, please".
The employee, starts laughing at Mikki, and then says "What would you do, instead of me slicing you up, and feeding your body parts to the Cannibals, huh?". Mikki trying not to cry says, "Anything please, we'll both have sex with you if you want, at the same time, or one after the other. Or we can both have sex, and you can watch us, whatever you want, just don't kill us please". The employee laughs even more now, but it's not a good laugh, his laugh sounds very evil, as if he knows what he is doing. The employee replies, "Okay, we'll have sex, one after the other, but first, we're having some real dirty fun".
Mikki looking on as the employee walks a desk in the back, but she can't see what's on the desk as it gets dark down near the back, but as the employee walks back up, she notices he has a whip, and a knife. Mikki starts panicking, and crying, the employee lies down his knife, and whip, and starts undressing Mikki as she is hanging upside down. A few minutes pass, and Mikki is fully undressed, and still hanging upside down, and Jackie shows no sign of waking up soon.
The employee picks up his whip, and starts whipping Mikki furiously, over and over, harder and harder, whipping her everywhere on her body. Mikki now in dreadfull pain from being whip for over 5 minutes straight, and marks all over her body, he drops the whip to the blood stained floor. He then picks up the knife, and starts cutting Mikki, from her stomach area, to her legs. The employee cuts nearly everywhere, but Mikki somehow still alive from all this punishment, the employee stops, as he sees Jackie starting to slowly move on the floor. The employee runs over to Jackie as she trys to stand up, not knowing whats going on, the employee punches Jackie as hard as he can in her head. And then lifts her on her feet, Jackie not understanding whats going on, starts crying and says "What's happening, let me go!" and then Mikki says, "Jackie! If you let him do whatever he wants, he'll let us go and not kill us, please let him do whatever he wants!". As Jackie hears Mikki's voice, she looks at Jackie and is in shock to see how badly damaged Mikki is, blood pouring from her, cuts and whip marks all over her body. The employee says, "Get down on the floor now!", Jackie gets on the floor, and the employee rapes her, as Mikki is made watch this, hanging upside down in a bloody mess. After the employee is done raping Jackie, he drags her over to a beam of wood near the wall, and ties to her to it, using another piece of rope.
"I want her tied down, while I have some fun with you now", says the employee, he unties Mikki, and she drops to the floor. Mikki in such a bad way, not being even able to move properly from all that has happened to her, doesn't even try to do anything, and obeys what is going to happen. The employee pushes Mikki down, face first to the floor, and then rapes her, over and over as Jackie is made watch, the employee rapes Mikki a shockingly 5 times. Mikki now lying on the floor facing Jackie, nearly lifeless, the employee picks up the knife on the floor, and points to Jackie, and walks towards to her. Mikki thinking that the employee is going to torture her like he did to her, but she's wrong. The employee slowly walks to Jackie, as she is screaming and crying, the employee shoves the knife through Jackie's forehead, the knife is embedded into her head, and the employee walks back towards the table in the back, for something else.
Mikki starts screaming with fear, now knowing the employee isn't sticking towards his side of the deal, as the employee is getting something from the back of the room, Mikki can see the end of the staircase from where she lies on the floor. Suddenly, a bang is heard from upstairs near the basement door, and body falls down the stairs at a high pace, which means it the person couldn't of fell. As the body reaches the end of the staircase, Mikki notices that it's James who is lying on the floor, with his eyes ripped out of his skull, and engraved on his head is, "Dead" and blood flowing from the engravement on his head, which most of been with a knife.
Mikki now screams even louder, knowing that she will possibly die in the basement of this ride. The employee starts walking back from the table with something in his hand, and walks straight up to Mikki, as she is lying on the floor, the employee says, "Here it is, the final part, if you surive this, you're allowed leave". Mikki now a bit more at ease, replies "Really? Okay, lets just get this over with, what is it?", Mikki asks as she can't see whats in the employees hand, as he has it hid behind his back.
"It's this..." says the employee, and shows a handgun, which's a 9mm handgun. Mikki bursts out crying as soon as she sees the handgun, and the employee says, "But from what I know, not many people survive gun shots to the head, and the people that do, are only liars", the employee lifts the handgun, and points it straight at Mikki's head, and pulls the trigger, and shoots straight into her forehead, Mikki dies instantly.
On the other side of things, Jessica and Joey finally make their way to the Raining Blood Rollercoaster, they arrive at the entrance to it, and it's a massive building, and on the front door, says "Only people who're told, please enter, any guests who enter who have not been invited, shall be punished". Joey and Jessica both look at each other, and enter the building, which is designed very poorly on the outside. As soon as they enter, the building is very dark, and has little light. But both friends follow the line, which is leads to the Rollercoaster, as both friends are walking there way in the direction the line gives them, they start to hear a Rollercoaster. They continue to walk in the direction, as they reach the top of the line, the room that you get on the Rollercoaster, they notice a small sign that says, "Nearest exit, to the left, end of hallway". Both Joey and Jessica jump with happiness, releasing that they are the ones that got the Exit door, they look to the left, and notice the door. They open the door, and infront of them is a hallway, with a door at the end saying "Exit" on it, they run towards the door. They reach the door, and go to open it, the pull the handle, and realise...they need the key that Mikki was carrying to open the door, the shock and dissapointment appears on both there faces. Joey says, "We'll go to where Mikki is, and get the key from her, and we can all escape together, come on lets go", as Joey says this, they turn around, and notice a man standing in the door they entered, and the man says "Sorry, this is the end of the line", as the man with the Clown costume says this, He pulls a handgun from his pocket, both Joey and Jessica standing in shock, scared to say anything, the masked man points the gun at Joey, and shoots him straight in the head. Jessica screams with terror, and looks at Joey lying on the floor, the man then says "Now your turn", and shoots Jessica aswell, she dies instantly. The man walks up to the bodies of Joey and Jessica, and says "Anyone who enters, never leaves, it's our policy".....

So there it is, the Final Part of my story, the ending sucks but hey, that's how it ends. It's a long Part, but it's the Final Part, and since I didn't put up a Part for a while, this Part was long, and hopefully somewhat entertaining. I didn't like the ending, and this isn't my best work, so don't judge me so fast. I might put up another story of mine here, IF people will read it, but I'll have more on that in a few days.

Anyway, leave your comments here, if you have any about this story or such, and Thank you to all of those who have read, and hopefully enjoyed.

Thank you!

Hahaha that was a brutal story! I loved it.. and loved how it didn't have a happy ending:)

I thought that the ending was pretty good, pretty gruesome ending, but as you said its only a story, I hope that you post up more stories in time tongue