Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

So here's the link for "Bubba's Chili Parlor", if someone wants to test it for me!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30526255/Bubba% … Parlor.flv

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

floridapossum wrote:

So here's the link for "Bubba's Chili Parlor", if someone wants to test it for me!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30526255/Bubba% … Parlor.flv

It's working, babe.  Downloading it now.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

floridapossum wrote:

Lon, your opinion doesn't count.

There's that sweet girl we all know and love.  You're too good to me.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

azathoth wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

So here's the link for "Bubba's Chili Parlor", if someone wants to test it for me!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30526255/Bubba% … Parlor.flv

It's working, babe.  Downloading it now.


Thanks, I think you'll get a kick out of it!  I think they had our movie night in mind when they made it.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

DL-ing it now.

I'm sure I'll regret it.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

LoudLon wrote:

DL-ing it now.

I'm sure I'll regret it.


I hope so!

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Come up with a 2nd movie yet?

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

azathoth wrote:

Come up with a 2nd movie yet?

I did wink

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

#5 is, wait for it, wait for it.....It's cool as Hell, wait for it....

The theme for #5 with your approval of course, is:  Horror Drive In Night

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Cap Howdy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Come up with a 2nd movie yet?

I did wink

Yeah, a list of about 300 movies!
But I do have to thank you for that Dropbox program.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

azathoth wrote:
Cap Howdy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Come up with a 2nd movie yet?

I did wink

Yeah, a list of about 300 movies!
But I do have to thank you for that Dropbox program.

Au contraire mon ami http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 46#p532946
But you're welcome on the dropbox wink

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

azathoth wrote:

Come up with a 2nd movie yet?

Who are you talking to?

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Ghostseeker wrote:

....
Thanks Az and Cap, the drop down box worked out, got to finally see The Tunnel!  Pretty darn good movie.  smile  Some parts made me pee my pants I was so scared...so didn't wanna waste it, wrung my undies and pants out into a glass...and had popcorn with extra butter, some cheese salt, and to wash it all down?  Pee!  Yummy.  smile

My God, that was weird, even in these parts!  lol

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

OK, finally went through all the threads.  Driller Killer as #2 sounds good.  Possum, you down with that?

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Okay this is for movie night 4?  Cause I'm working on #2 for Movie night 5

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

floridapossum wrote:

Okay this is for movie night 4?  Cause I'm working on #2 for Movie night 5

No, #4 is Planet Terror and Death Proof.
El Capitano suggested Driller Killer for #5.  It's your choice of movies for #5.  You have complete creative control.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-27 16:13:46)

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

I didn't suggest Driller Killer. I suggested that specific downloadable drive in movie edit wink

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Cap Howdy wrote:

I didn't suggest Driller Killer. I suggested that specific downloadable drive in movie edit wink

I just took a quick look.  And I linked your link to the link of the download.  Now I'm confusing myself.  Anyhoo, it's still up to Possum to pick her movies.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

I wonder if I should let Lon pick the movie(s) for #6?
Thoughts?

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

I'm so confused.  I definitely looking at public domain for the second one, just to make it easy for everyone

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

floridapossum wrote:

I'm so confused.  I definitely looking at public domain for the second one, just to make it easy for everyone

You don't have to go public domain if you don't want to.  Pick what you want, we will have to make do.  I had to buy "Dawn", and will be buying 'Planet Terror' and 'Death Proof', and those were my choices (sorta).  I learned that no matter what you do, someone is not going to be happy or left out.  Besides, you still have 2 -4 weeks.  big_smile

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

Just trying to keep everyone happy!

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

floridapossum wrote:

Just trying to keep everyone happy!

I trust you.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

I get to pick for movie night #6?  Cool!

I'll put some thought into it.

Re: Horror Night #4 Movie Pick

LoudLon wrote:

I get to pick for movie night #6?  Cool!

I'll put some thought into it.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Make it good.

Remember, he has a knife.
<--------