Re: Chat on Saturday May 28th

Chat has started, everyone. smile

We're here in Skype!

chat happens

couple of us are on Skype doing nothing right now if you'd like to join in to hear us doing nothing

Come on in the water's lovely wink It's also full of sharks and giant squid wink

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Diver.gif

Lack of Lon....

Lon you're hurting my feelings!

LLLLLLLooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KHaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!

A perfect end to a perfect(ly fucking atrocious) week:  earlier today, around 4, 4:30 or so, my cable and internet went out.  I called the cable company.  It would seem that somewhere along the line which serves me, A FUCKING SQUIRREL GOT INTO THE JUNCTION BOX AND KNOCKED OUT THE CABLE.

I'm completely serious.  The tech told me it was actually the second time, in the same day, that a squirrel had gotten into a junction box and knocked out the cable.

I'm here now, just a couple minutes after it seems to be working again.  I'll join in on Skype but if I end up disappearing on you, you'll know what caused it.

I'm betting this isn't the first time fucking squirrels has gotten Lon into trouble

Well, my connection keeps going in and out so I'm going to have to pass on the Skype for the night.  Sorry guys.

Heh,
Garden called you a wuss and Creature said you have a wuss internet.
I defended your honor.  Well, not really, but it sounds good, yes?  big_smile

Anyone be on monday? My wife is off this weekend and her sister had a baby last night, goin to my folks' tomorrow. But monday im off and the wife goes back to work.

Man, what a busy night. Azathoth fell asleep on me. I could seriously hear him snoring in the background. lol

Crazy, crazy monkey....

azathoth wrote:

Heh,

I don't mind folks talking shit about me behind my back.  It's far less dangerous for them than it would be if they said it to my face. big_smile

LoudLon wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Heh,

I don't mind folks talking shit about me behind my back.  It's far less dangerous for them than it would be if they said it to my face. big_smile

Bring it on Bucko!

LoudLon wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Heh,

No, I said he had a wuss internet!!!!  lol.  Those were good times, good talking to you all.  People on this site actually have voices!!!  So weird

I also snore well!  lol
I suddenly wake up at around 11PM with the laptop still on my lap.  Didn't realize I was that tired; just conked right out.

I fell asleep too, but was polite enough to exit prior to doing so.  LOL!!!!

Don't feel too bad Az, Zombie Zak does it all the time.

Well, this was horribly boring.  But at least one member got his rig set up for the next Movie Night.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-29 05:01:15)

Well not all of us have the exciting life of battling squirrels in our internet boxes, or wherever it was.

Lon is a fan of the intartubes.  They use caribou.