Re: HM Movie Night #4 Finalized- Grindhouse Double Feature!

For both films I have the extended and unrated editions.

So, I will be going with the extended version. smile

azathoth wrote:

Oh, and you were one of the 'Toss Off' people?!  Hmm, maybe I'll just ban you!  Mwah haha hahahaha!
(Just kidding)  big_smile

You didn't give me any choice.  If I didn't own the movies, that was the only option I could pick.  smile

Ghosty- sent you a PM

OK.  First I hope everyone (that it applies to) has a nice Memorial Day.
Next, we have Movie Night #4 coming up in 5 days!

Reminder- still using Skype.  If you're new, remember to post your handle on the Skype thread.  Also, you can search for 'azathoth1945' and IM me with a message saying who you are.  Otherwise I'm ignoring you unless someone else knows you.

Movies are 'Death Proof' and 'Planet Terror.'  Regular or extended versions, also the order of the movies, will be determined at movie time.

I'm moving the start time to 6PM US Eastern time.  I keep messing around with the time to try and maximize the people that can attend.  With the extra movie, it may help.  It's still a work in progress.  You may also may want to try to get in a bit early in case you have any problems (there is always 1 or 2 problems).

Edit- don't forget the both movie chats will be recorded for podcasts.  So mind your manners!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-05-30 09:52:31)

^ Cool. This will be fun!

azathoth wrote:

OK.  First I hope everyone (that it applies to) has a nice Memorial Day.
Next, we have Movie Night #4 coming up in 5 days!

Reminder- still using Skype.  If you're new, remember to post your handle on the Skype thread.  Also, you can search for 'azathoth1945' and IM me with a message saying who you are.  Otherwise I'm ignoring you unless someone else knows you.

Movies are 'Death Proof' and 'Planet Terror.'  Regular or extended versions, also the order of the movies, will be determined at movie time.

I'm moving the start time to 6PM US Eastern time.  I keep messing around with the time to try and maximize the people that can attend.  With the extra movie, it may help.  It's still a work in progress.  You may also may want to try to get in a bit early in case you have any problems (there is always 1 or 2 problems).

Edit- don't forget the both movie chats will be recorded for podcasts.  So mind your manners!

please let me know which order you plan to show the films in az, because i don't want to be there on the " Death Proof" showing. i just don't want to sit through that crap again, just my opinion. smile

Well, since you won't be around for the 2nd movie anyway, I think we can handle 'Planet Terror' going first.

If it helps, I voted for the extended versions of both because that's what I have on DVD but if it makes it easier, I can always get my hands on a copy of the actual, integrated Grindhouse theatrical version.

Just saying.

I think most people have the extended cut.  I do, too.

i do not own any of the flicks

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

i do not own any of the flicks

I sent you a PM.

I'm always working with an extended version.

even in my film watching.  heh heh

Poo, just realized my one Blu-ray is not the extended version.  Off to the store.

deadhorse13 wrote:

I'm always working with an extended version.

even in my film watching.  heh heh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/4194259736_0b3d3edfeb.jpg

Reminder-
Tomorrow at 6PM US Eastern.

26 hours I'll be on Skype.

I will be there.  Not physically there, but, you know, I'll have my Skype application running so that I may communicate over the inter-web with others who are also running the application and are logged into the chat room.

So...yeah.  I'll be there.

can someone tell me how this skype thing works. is it a chat room online or do i need an actual headset/mic to talk? yes i am behind the times.

when i go to download skype it tells me i have to pay for the service

LoudLon wrote:

I will be there.  Not physically there, but, you know, I'll have my Skype application running so that I may communicate over the inter-web with others who are also running the application and are logged into the chat room.

So...yeah.  I'll be there.

So you are actually going to be there?

Wish you guys were useing somesort of free service

Zilla - It is free.  Someone will come along that will be able to help.

Skype has a chat box so you can type, and people can type to you.  It also has the ability to hook up a mic and ear phone.  You can do it either way, but most of us have the mic.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Wish you guys were useing somesort of free service

We wouldn't use something not free.  I'm not really one to assist with down loads, but between now and tomorrow, we can get you on Skype.  smile

well i will not pay for it, at least not till my next paycheck

hell if it was possible to get in free i am game for the movie night...