Topic: Is it me????

Ok now Ive been askign you guys for help since I joined I guess. Can someone please tell me what the fuck it means when your pissed off and your girlfriend just O well???? Shes not even fuckign worried about me, shes worried abotu whats gonna happen on September 1st and is all happy and shit. I coudl be ready to blow my fuckign head off and she wont say oen thing. Someone please tell em is this shit even fucking worth it. I swear to god shes something else. I coudl have the fucking gun in my mouth and finger on the trigger and she still probably wouold be like " OOOO september 1st, i cant wait, I dotn have any worries" she will have a fucking worry Ill tell u that much

Re: Is it me????

lol it's rants like this that may be the reason your school has you on a "watch list" or whatever you talked about on your other post. No offense or nothing sick. 

As far as your girl goes, who knows.  Every situation like this is different.  I am confused as to what you mean by the Sept 1st stuff, and what you are pissed off about.  If they are unrelated then who knows.  These things are very complicated.

I think it's time to move on, man...

She may be amazing but it seems like she's causing you more troubles than the ones you need.

ye......

There's more fish in the sea!!!!:P

Look at it this way Sick, if something is important to you and you make it clear that you are stressed out over it and she does not share your feelings, it does not always mean that she does not care. It may mean that she handles stressfull situations by not dealing with them at all. If I remember right you both are pretty young and you have to realize that there is a lot of life and hardships in front of you. What is so special about Sept 1st? Don't go to extreme measure to get her to share what you are feeling, all you can do is convey your feelings and hope she has the desired reaction. I can tell you from expierence that I have been married for 4 years and some thing that upset me don't upset my wife and sometime I feel like she's not on my side because she doesn't share in what I going through. She deals with stress a different way than me. Best thing is to talk about it with her, but again we like having you around here so no more talk of guns in your mouth please.

Shes goign to some Americas Idol concert bullshit fuckign fags singing up on stage

Now it's reversed, she is very excited to go to this event although I have to agree with you it probably crap. But yopu need to show support to her and what she feels strongly about. If she is excited about it and you berate it than she may feel like you don't care about her. I'm just offering my opinion and I could be completely wrong because no matter how long you date someone or are married you may never fully understand that other person.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Now it's reversed, she is very excited to go to this event although I have to agree with you it probably crap. But yopu need to show support to her and what she feels strongly about. If she is excited about it and you berate it than she may feel like you don't care about her.

I agree.  Just because you think they are a bunch of "fucking fags singing" doesnt mean it isnt important to her.  You have to show support for her interests too.  It's a two way street with things like that.  Make compromises.  One of my ex's had musical tastes I didnt like, just like she didnt like all of mine.  We compromised.  I told her I'd go to a Hanson concert(yes, that Hanson!) if she came with to a Slipknot concert.  I may not have liked it, but if you want it to work you gotta take one for the team sometimes.

Oh and BTW: one of the girls on the American Idol tour is an old high school friend of mine.  She was a great person and highly talented, quite the opposite of a "fucking fag".

same here Jim, my gf listens to soem of the same music as me like the not so hard rock and ICP and several bands, but she also listens to country, ow i dont have anything against country, and theres several country songs i like (and i love Johnny Cash) but we made a compromise, ill listen to her country sometimes, and shell listen to my metal sometimes...

any ways back to the subject. i agree with what everyone is saying, you have to be able to compromise with her and realiz that not everyone deals with things the same way. when something is bothering me, i get pissed alot easier than usualy and ill bitch at people tht really didnt do anything to me, and my gf will just get really quiet and want to be left alone, which i dont like leaving her alone when shes like that, so i just sit there and hold her till shes ready to talk to me about it. you gotta be able to talk to each other about eveythning

So you're pissed because she's more focused on the American Idol thing than on you at the moment.  My advice:  get over it.

Relationships, as already stated, are about compromise.  Give and take.  It takes two people to make a relationship; that's two seperate minds, two seperate egos, two seperate sets of values.  When one person controls the relationship, a break-up is inevitable.  She's actually doing the smart thing in letting your comments slide off her back.  Not trying to judge you or anything, but if all I ever heard from someone was how bad they want to put a gun in their mouth, I wouldn't want to hear it, either.  If you're having problems, you've got to find a healthier way of expressing it than saying you're going to blow your own brains out.  Nobody's going to take you seriously, particularly if they're used to hearing you say it.

As for this American Idol thing, regardless of how much bullshit you think it is, it's important to her.  All you're going to do is create a distance between the two of you by talking down about this dream she's trying to pursue. 

Now, I know it sounds like I'm ragging on you, but I'm not.  You just need to understand that there will be times in a relationship when one of you wants to put your own needs first.  If you support her during those times, she'll do the same for you. 

Also, knock off all that crap about wanting to shoot yourself.  Say it once, people listen; say it a dozen times, you're all talk and they'll just ignore it.