Topic: The Tomb, Major Awards Update

I just made a major update to the TOMB to help you all find movies worth watching. As you rank films you have seen they get broken out by sub genre and can appear on many various top lists. For example THE THING is #11 on the overall top list for best horror films of all time but its also on 3 different top lists in the Top 10.

To me this is important. A film that is not #1 but appears on more then 1 top list is a film you are most likely going to want to see or at least look into. So with that in mind the TOMB has been updated to show how many awards  a film has on site and clicking on the title of the film will shwo you the Awards it currently holds, as well as all the other film info.

Check it out and hope you find it usefull!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror-movies.php

Re: The Tomb, Major Awards Update

Love the new look  smile   And super easy to navigate

Ooohhh, that looks slick!  I likey!  Way to go Meh.

Very cool

ive just done a few more tweaks but as you guys vote for films and rate things you have seen the system will evolve and get better.

Dirtygirl and I are tagging subgenres as fast as we can and on as many films as possible which also helps make the database that much better. tks for the support as always gang.

Nice!  Good work M and DG! smile

Great look, great feel, eazy peezy= Awesome! Love the break down on genres & years. Appreciate the had work!

tks undergod i am working hard with help from the community to make our new tomb that much easier to use! I am adding trailers shortly which I will be calling upon the community to help with.

Ohhhhh...I love this.  Love how you can click on a movie and it is right there what awards a movie has from the other sub-genres.  Awesome work all.  Maybe I should get off the forum more often and look around!  smile

im still tweaking genres with DirtGirl but you should be able to find movies worth watching with some easy navigating of that page.

the awards helps because the movie might not rank on the list your looking at so you want to know if it has any awards on other lists.

Plus if a movie has ALOT of awards its a safe bet its worth seeing.

Damn, man, do you sleep?  Adding stuff like a fiend!  A cute, cuddly fiend, of course.  lol
http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/stitch_as_elvis.gif

i try not to sleep... sleeping is for the weak smile do you have google talk Azatoth so I can add you and we can chat?

Meh wrote:

i try not to sleep... sleeping is for the weak smile do you have google talk Azatoth so I can add you and we can chat?

I just downloaded it.  I think I invited you, maybe?

[edit- I wonder if I'm in trouble?]

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-03 14:29:06)

My favorite thing about the Tomb Awards, is that it is slowly but surely proving that Lon is the only person on Earth that doesn't like Trick R' Treat.  smile

Hey Ghosty, you in tomorrow for the movies?

Most of it.  Might be a bit late.  Got both of the movies now.  smile

Ghostseeker wrote:

My favorite thing about the Tomb Awards, is that it is slowly but surely proving that Lon is the only person on Earth that doesn't like Trick R' Treat.  smile

lol

Sorry.  I just found too many things wrong with it. big_smile

Very nice, the awards is a really cool feature