Re: HM Movie Night #4 Finalized- Grindhouse Double Feature!

You won't have to.  That's what I'm saying.  It's free.  I wouldn't pay for it either, don't blame you for not wanting to.  I don't know what is going on when you download it, but it is not going right.  It is F R E E.  Don't worry, if I can figure it out, you can too.  We'll get you there.  smile

if it free i can not find it for the webpage for skype said it was charging me anf ive my credit card. if anyone has the weblink send it to me in a pm

Sent you a PM with a link.  All I did was google "Download Skype for Free" and  got there.  I stopped just short of downloading it.  There is a Premium Skype that is not free, but Skype IS free.

I think i got this skype thing figured out ...lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I think i got this skype thing figured out ...lol

So does this mean you'll be there tonight Zilla? it will be good to hear your dulcuit tones smile. as long as you don't breathe any of that pesky fiery breath and burn our earholes!

Hey hey!  8 hours to movie night!  I'll be on at 5PM-ish US Eastern to establish the conversation.

I just spent some time talking with Godzilla on Skype.  She's in but she has no mic, yet.  sad

Reminders:
We will be going on the 'Extended' versions.  Those without will have to pause until we catch up (sorry, most people say they have the extended versions).

We're doing 'Planet Terror' first.  Make sure you're at the beginning of the movie (the 'Prevues of Coming Attractions') and not the menu screen so you don't go through the Dimension Films art and whatnot.  Same for 'Death Proof'- get to 'Now our feature presentation' screen.

There will be an intermission between the movies.

And I will be recording both movies' chats for a podcast, so no naughty naughty!  lol

Afterparty is optional.  We've been know to go til 3AM my time.  (Yes, up to 9 straight hours)  Afterparty only gets recorded if we do another impromptu movie (has happened twice).

Any last minutes questions, post here or PM me.  I'll be on and off throughout the day.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-04 09:34:14)

yaay i have the extended version  although mine says the running time is 119 mins can't be right! hmm

wolfman1959 wrote:

yaay i have the extended version  although mine says the running time is 119 mins can't be right! hmm

Don't know which one you got, since mine and Amazon say it's 105 minutes (?).

Oh yes, the confusion shall be mighty tonight!

I have the "extended and unrated" cut and it shows a running time of 105 minutes.  The extended and unrated Death Proof is 113 minutes.

Maybe Wolfy has the "Bollocks Version." ?  heh

Now with extended Cheerio!

I have had contact from Cap Howdy- he will not be attending, though he may stop in to harangue us.  I have been tasked to verbally abuse all participants and to fart into the mic.

No, I'm not kidding.  He actually wrote that to me.

Just a couple questions:

What time does it start?

What is Skype?

Do you know what movies we will be watching?  Which versions of those movies?

Will there be anything going on after?

Does Az have any hair left after setting these up?

Ghostseeker wrote:

Just a couple questions:

What time does it start?

What is Skype?

Do you know what movies we will be watching?  Which versions of those movies?

Will there be anything going on after?

Does Az have any hair left after setting these up?

It starts at 6PM US Eastern time.

This is Skype.

We are going to watch Planet Terror, take a break, and then watch Death Proof.

There will be an afterparty for anyone who wants to stay and chat.

I lost my hair years ago.

Don't fool with a monkey carrying a big knife, funny boy!  lol

Hmmmm.  Is it too late to change the movies to the remake of Friday and The Last Exorcism?  Think most here agree those are the two best horror movies ever made.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Hmmmm.  Is it too late to change the movies to the remake of Friday and The Last Exorcism?  Think most here agree those are the two best horror movies ever made.

Better question is, is it too late to execute this move on you?
http://bostinnovation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/monkey-slap1.jpg

lol

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-04 13:30:02)

Ghostseeker wrote:

If I didn't know you were joking I would be seriously concerned for your mental capacity. lol

azathoth wrote:

I have had contact from Cap Howdy- he will not be attending, though he may stop in to harangue us.  I have been tasked to verbally abuse all participants and to fart into the mic.

No, I'm not kidding.  He actually wrote that to me.

i'll fart into the mic if you want smile

^^^
This is getting fairly out of control now.  Fart "Bollocks" and I'll owe you another pint.

LoudLon wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

If I didn't know you were joking I would be seriously concerned for your mental capacity. lol

I actually love these two movies, especially Friday, but yes, that was sarcasm.  smile

Ok...not that anyone cares...I'm a hurryin, have a couple things to do, will be there as soon as I can!  smile

I'm on Skype now with Florida and 'Zilla.  Come join up

We have DirtyGirl and Lon now.

Come on people, we're up to 9!

I'll try to join in on the festivities at some point, but my roommates just moved out leaving the place a shambles.  I'm honestly overwhelmed by the amount of debris they've left in their wake and have to get this place in somewhat of a livable capacity.  Grrrr.

We've finished Planet Terror, taking a break now, Death Proof to start when Lon & Possum stop BSing.