Topic: Another update to the Top List!

I have a new feature coming for you all but before I released the new feature I wanted to get a new visual look to our top lists. It is now complete and live and can be viewed here. http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror-movies.php

Feedback welcome and wanted!

Re: Another update to the Top List!

I think it's awesome, I love all of the Top Films by Genre lists.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2011-05-30 12:12:47)

the genre list is taking some time since to add genres but I am going as quick as i can. DirtyGirl has volunteered to help which will help a ton as well.

Sweeet!! I kike that you added animated, the bigger lettering, and it's a whole to easier/faster to vote. And thank you, Dirty Girl for your assistance also!  You the Man, Meh!!

yeah the update to make voting way faster happened last month. This new update was mainly 'visual' smile Anyone interested in being a CryptKeeper and helping out with misc film updates just email me at scoops@horror-movies.ca Kudos to DirtyGirl for already offering!

I like it. Easy and fast to use. Very handy. cool

Great job, Meh. smile

Looks great,  Love the new look

i added you on google talk DirtyGirl will hit you up when im back on my computer ( i am on somebody elses )

This afternoon i made another new change in that the sub-genre lookup doesnt look as half ass. The sub genre lookup is a work in progress but its coming along

http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror-movies.php

Sounds good Meh,  I will be around this evening.  Just let me know what to do  smile

Every thing added to this site just adds to the reason as to why we have someo f the most loyal horror fans on this forum as regulars.  Thanks Meh!!