Topic: Stir of Echoes 2: The Homecoming

Hey i just wanted to give everyone aheads up that on August 11th on the Sci-Fi channel will be the world premiere to Stir of Echoes 2: The Homecoming, which will start at 9/8 ct. I know a while back people were wondering and when the sequel to Stir of Echoes would be coming out. So now is your chance next Sat.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-02 19:08:30)

Re: Stir of Echoes 2: The Homecoming

Thansk for the update I didnt see the first one but hopefully itll play b4 that one

Oh no problem at all Sicker. The first one is a must see and in my opinion is a must own. The first one starred Kevin Bacon but he's not back in this one. Someone else is.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-02 19:16:26)

thanks for the update.

Anytime Devil. Yeah i just saw a commercial for it on Sci-Fi.

i havent heard of either of them lol

Cool, I will definitely watch it.

Who stars in it?

Rob Lowe stars in it. That's the only one who i have ever heard of. There are others who star in it but i have never heard of any of the other people who's in.

A sequel?  Eh, I'll check it out.  wink

yikes you guys always get movie eailer on Sci-fi but not going to been no where near as good as 1st one tongue

Hey this is definitely not going to be good as the 1st one. But it will be interesting. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like Hollow Man 2. But if they do follow the same feel and tradition like they did with the 1st one with Kevin Bacon, then i think it will be enjoyable to watch. Well we'll find out next Sat.

Rob Lowe is a pretty good actor. I thoughht he did an alrighht job in Salem's Lot remake even though it was not nearly as great as the original 1979 one was.

Hey i actually liked Rob Lowe alot in the hockey movie called Youngblood that also starred Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves also made an appearance and was a goalie in the movie. Rob Lowe was also fighting in the movie with some goon and knocked out his teeth and made his whole entire inside of his mouth bleed.