Topic: What time do you like your Movie Night?

I am still experimenting with start times for Movie Night (note- all times are US Eastern).  We have had 5, 6, and 10 PM.  In the future I'm looking at a 4PM time for Wolfy's night so he can hang for both movies.

I would appreciate some feedback on times so I can get as many people to participate as possible;  it's more fun with more people.  You folks have some of the most obscure knowledge I've run across.

The poll option is not letting me do a poll, so for now just write you time in from 4PM to 10PM (based on US Eastern time).  I'll try to get the poll up later.

Re: What time do you like your Movie Night?

7/8pm your time would be fine for me wink

This might help people work it out.
Zone R is Azzy time. Each zone is one hour forward or back (ish)
http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/timezone/clock/timezone.gif

Neat map.  Haven't seen this particular one before.  Thanks.

Vote often!  Vote Cthulhu!
(OK, neither are actually possible.  So just vote big_smile )

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-06 09:32:45)

around  5pm your time is probably best for me although i do varie. thanks for your gesture of 4pm  az, that would be fine for that week although if people don't like it , i can see about changing it a little. come on folks, aZ and Possum work hard at this and it takes up a lot of their time, give it a try sometime  i think you'll get hooked. besides i want to know what my angels sound like so  i can put a voice to those beautiful faces.

I voted 7pm (eastern time) because that's about the time I start settling in for the night and all my running is done.  But if it helps to make it more convenient for others, I can make some adjustments.  Whatever helps more folks show up. smile

Except for 'Wolfy Night,' I'm probably going to try 7 or 8 PM next.  I hate pushing The Wolfster out after 1 movie, but most of the people are in the US and MooseLand.  sad

I try.

My weekends are generally so tied up its hard to pick a specific time. Plus it would to be while my wife was working, when she is home we are usually doing something or just having family time. Im sure eventually I will be able to join in though.

I'm sure its a lot of fun watching horror with a bunch of folks who actually love the genre.