Topic: 'The Man Who Had Enough', My new story!

Okay so, I had another Topic up the other day about my new story, didn't get much replies, but that doesn't matter. I'm starting up a new story now. Here's a quick rundown of what the story is about:

*The story follows Brian, a man in his Mid 30's, who has a Wife he has been with for four years, soon going five years. They have two kids together, Lucy being 2 years old, and Ben being 5 years old. Brian's life has been going great for the past few years, everything falling into place that what he has wanted in life, until Brian's business is burnt down, and things start to go wrong, and even worse than wrong. Brian then thinks of an idea, on how to get at the different people who have turned his life from Heaven to Hell, and this isn't a good idea.

So, that's a quick rundown of the start of the story in general, but it's not the whole thing, there's much more to come but I'm not giving it away. I'm doing the story in Parts as usual, and this story will be under 15 Parts, that's what I know so far. Anyway, here's Part One of my new story;

The Man Who Had Enough (Part One)

It's 2012, and Brian's life has been going fantastic for the past couple of years for him and his family. Brian is from, and lives in America, in a place called Rockland, Maine. Brian and his family live there, Brian owns a small business which supports the family. Brian's life dream seems to be coming true, marry a great woman which is Holly, have two children and another child on the way, as Holly is pregnant, He has his own business, support his family, and live a great life. This all seems to becoming true for Brian, and his family aswell, until Brian's business is burnt down.
Brian wakes up on a beautiful Monday morning, he can see the Sun shining through a crack in the curtains. He then turns around and looks to his side and notices his Wife Holly isn't in bed, and suspects that she is downstairs with the kids. Brian gets up out of bed, and pulls the curtains open, the sun bursts through the window as he opens them. Brian then opens his wardrobes, and picks out his normal work clothes, to get ready for another days work, down in the main part of the Town.
Brian walks downstairs after putting on his clothes for work, and then walks into the Kitchen, and starts hearing his kids Lucy, and Ben talking and laughing. Brian enters the Kitchen, and walks over and kisses his wife Holly, "Good morning hunny", he says after the kiss. "Good morning to you too! You can sit down at the table with the kids, I'll bring you some food over" replies Holly. Brian in a rush, says "Oh no it's okay hunny, I'm running a bit late this morning, I want to get to the shop before it opens and check some stuff", Brian then walks over to Lucy and Ben sitting at the table, and gives Lucy a kiss, and Ben a hug for the day. Holly understands, and replies, "Oh okay, sure thing. Ring me when you're on your way home and I'll put your dinner on", Brian looks at Holly and smiles and says "Bye, and kids be good for Mommy", Brians walks to his car, and leaves for work.
It's now ten minutes later, and Brian is driving to work, and is nearly there, but then Brian starts daydreaming, and thinking of how great his life has turned out to be. After those brutal years in School and College, getting bullied and people saying he will never admit to anything in life, and never get a girl or have kids. He has proved everyone wrong, and probably even has a better life than those Jocks who bullied him, and Brian then smiles to himself thinking of this. Brian then comes to the turn to the road that his Shop is on, and Brian takes the corner very slowly, and as he turns around the corner and pulls onto the road that his Shop is on, he notices that a Firetruck is outside his Shop, and thick black smoke is coming from his shop, it now dawns on him that his Shop must of caught fire, in the night.
Brian pulls up outside of his shop, as near as he can, and gets out and walks up to the nearest Fireman he can. "What's happened here? What happened to my Shop?", the Fireman looks at Brian, and replies "This is your Shop? Well, as you can see Sir, the Shop caught fire early this morning, but there's no signs of it was a gas leak or anything, the damage seems to show that this was an attack, possibly with a molotov cocktail, like a petrol bomb", Brian seems shocked that it was an actual attack on his Shop.
Brian after thinking about what the Fireman has said, replies "Is there any signs of clues, or a even a camera that could of caught the person that done this?". The Fireman says "If there was any clues here left behind by the person that done this, they've been burnt already, and as for cameras, no there's none around here, as you should know already. The fire is fully put out now though, and you're welcome to look around what's left of your Shop, if you have any further questions, you can come ask me."
After a while of Brian looking around what's left of his Shop, he doesn't know what to do anymore. He never done well in School, and left College halfway through cause of the problems in it, so he couldn't just go and get a normal job to support his whole family. Brian then goes to a local shop down the street, to pick up a Newspaper and see if there's any job listings. Brian stays in the town for a couple of hours trying to find another job as soon as possible, and trying to break it to Holly that his Shop has been burnt down. A couple of hours pass, and Brian realises that around this time his Mother takes the kids for an hour one day a week, for Holly to go shopping alone, without the hassle of kids.
Brian failing to see any job listings in the Paper, decides to drive home and see if Holly is at home, incase she got home early, or hasn't left yet. Brian drives home, this takes roughly 15 minutes. Brian arrives at his house, to notice that Holly's car is still in the Driveway and not left yet, which means she's still in the house, Brian pulls his car up behind Holly's car, exits the car, and walks towards the front door, and opens it with his keys. When Brian opens the straight away, he hears a very loud scream coming from upstairs in the house which sounds like Holly, Brian gets scared and starts to run upstairs, he reaches the top of the stairs, and Holly is still screaming and it's coming from there room, Brian rushes to the door, and opens it, only to notice....

Okay everyone, that's Part One of my story, it's only Part One so that's why it's slow at the moment, it'll gain some speed as it goes on. I hope you enjoyed Part One! You can comment about the story here, if you want to leave your opinion of the story so far, or to ask questions about it. Stay tuned for Part Two of my story, when things get real intresting!

Thank you for reading! smile

Last edited by AndyMetalfreak219 (2011-06-02 09:58:10)

Re: 'The Man Who Had Enough', My new story!

a good enough start. smile

Yeah, nothing intresting has happened yet, so stay tuned wink

Good start, Can't wait to see what will happen in part 2 big_smile

Awesome:) where is Part 2, yo?

I've been busy lately, but am putting up Part II tomorrow! smile

I wrote up Part II of my story yesterday, all of it, and then I erased everysingle piece of it by mistake before posting it....It was very annoying, so here's Part II...which I had to type up all again.

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Two)

(Brian rushes to the door, and opens it, only to notice)....Holly lying on their bed naked with another man, having sex with him. Brian looking straight to the bed, and is in awe as soon as he sees that Holly is cheating on him. "Brian!...Oh my go....wha-....why are you home?" Holly says, while pulling the sheet on the bed over her naked body. The man she is with, looks towards Brian and is also in shock, that he has been caught with Brian's wife. Brian still in awe, looks at Holly and leaves the room without even saying a word, and shuts the door after him with force. Holly jumps out of the bed, with the sheet of the bed still wrapped around her, and leaves the bedroom, and follows Brian, while shouting "Brain wait please!". Brian finally reaches the end of the staircase, and turns around to Holly as she is coming down the stairs after him. Brian furious, says "What Holly! What the fuck do you want? You want to "explain" why you are in bed with him?", Holly replies nervously "Eh....em....the past few months you've been so wrapped up with your job, you've been giving me no attention and love, and don't even feel or have sex with me". Brian getting more furious, says "Oh excuse me if I'm out trying to make money for us and our Family, while your here at home the odd day fucking strange men in my own bed".
Holly starts now getting really emotional, and says "I'm so sorry Brian, I wish I never done this, I feel like crap. Why are you home so early? You're never home this early", "While you were busy getting fucked upstairs by your new boyfriend, I was at my job that got burnt down and spent time in a resturant with a newspaper, looking for a new job!", replies Brian. "Your shop was burnt down? How, was it a gas leak or something?", "It wasn't a gas leak they said, someone done it on purpose from the evidence they gathered at the shop", Holly starts crying, and replies "Oh my God, I'm so sorry about everything Brian, I promise I'll never cheat on you again, and you'll get a new job and everything will be back okay". Brian doesn't reply, and still furious of how bad his life has got in a single day, he walks back up the stairs shoving Holly out of the way, and enters the bedroom once again, and says to the man getting dressed "Get the fuck out of my home now! Or else your Dick will be in something again, and not my wife".
The man gets more scared, and doesn't even bother putting on the rest of his clothes, and picks up the rest of his clothes and just runs for the front door, and leaves while not giving Holly a second look on the stairs. Holly then walks to the bedroom, knowing Brian had been in there, she enters the bedroom and looks at Brian. Brian then looks back at Holly, and a few minutes of silence begin. After a few minutes of silence, Holly looking down at the floor says, "The baby I'm carrying, It's that mans baby, not yours".....Brian looks at Holly, with no emotion at all, and picks up a Statue that's on the table beside there bed and....

That's Part II of my story smile I hope you enjoyed it, as you can see it's kind of getting more intresting now, slowly but surely. I'll try have Part III of the story up later, or tomorrow.

Anyways, thank you for reading!

that's a bad place to leave it Andy, a cliff hanger smile

Cliffhangers are good, keeps people waiting wink Anyways I have Part III wrote up now, and here it is;

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Three)

(Brian looks at Holly, with no emotion at all, and picks up a Statue that's on the table beside there bed and)....Throws it at the bedroom wall full force, the Statue shatters into pieces. "I fucking hate you with everything inside of me. Are the other kids mine? At least tell me that, Holly", screams Brian. Holly still really emotional and crying, says "Ben is yours....But Lucy is not your child", Brian then breaks down and bursts out crying and sits on the floor against the wall. "I'm so sorry Brian, me and that man have been having an affair now, on and off for almost three years, I regret every moment I spent with him, please just forgive me and we can start again Brian, and then we will forget this all happened". "Lucy calls me Daddy for God sake! You've been lying to everyone, and now I fucking hate you, you slut", shouts Brian. Holly continue yous crying, "I'm going to pick the kids up early, I'll be back soon" says Brian, in an unhappy tone.
Holly lies down on the bed and keeps crying, while Brian exits the house and gets in his car, to go pick up the kids from his Mothers house. As Brian drives to his Mother's house, which isn't a far distance away, he keeps going over and over in his mind what Holly has after done to him, and the kids, nothing but anger keeps growing inside of him. After a short drive and non-stop thinking about how bad this day has gone, Brian pulls up to his Mothers house, and notices there is an Ambulance parked right infront of the house, Brian rushes out of the car and makes his way quickly to the frontdoor of the house, which has been left open. As Brian enters the house, he can hear echos of people talking in the backroom, Brian moves quickly as the voices get louder.
He enters the Kitchen at the back of the house, and sees Ben lying on the floor, with a puddle of blood around his Head. "Oh Brian, don't look!" says Brians Mother. Brian is horrified when he sees half of Ben's face has been bitten basically off. Brian drops to his knees, and vomits on the floor when he sees how bad Ben's face is damaged. "Ben and Lucy were playing outside, and Lucy needed to go toilet, so I brought her, and left the front door open and Ben playing on his own. When I was helping Lucy to the toilet, and I heard a Dog barking and Ben letting out a terrifying scream. I rushed downstairs as fast as I could, and he was lying on the floor....like he is now". Brian trys to speak, but then vomits once again. After a few a minutes of his Mother explaining over and over what happened, one of the Paramedic's turns around from looking at Ben, walks to Brian and his Mother and says, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but the damage the Dog done, and the amount of blood he lost, he couldn't survive. He lost an eye also, the damage was terrible. If you wish to look at the body closer, you may now, if anyone has any further questions, don't hesaitate to ask me or my team".
Brian struggles to raise to his feet, but does. Then says to his Mother, "I need to go for a drive, call Holly and tell her what happened will you? I need to get some fresh air", he says this with no emotion on his face, and as if it doesn't even bother him. His Mother replies, "Sure Brian, I will straight away, I'll keep Lucy upstairs and keep her company until your back". Brian doesn't reply, and walks to the frontdoor and leaves, and then gets into his car. Brian gets into his car, and says to himself while shaking "I need a drink, I'll go Walmart and pick up something, hopefully be able to get my mind straight". Brian puts his car into gear, and sets off to go to the nearest Walmart store. Ten minutes later, Brian arrives at a Walmart store, and parks his car near the back of the Parking Lot, he checks that he has his wallet with him, and then exits and locks the car. As he is walking towards the front of the store, two teenagers are hanging around outside of Walmart, the bigger tougher looking Teenager, sees Brian walking towards Walmart and says "Hey Gramps! Fuck off and go somewhere else", and then throws a Can of Coke at Brian, and it connects. Brians clenches his fist, and doesn't act on his thoughts. Brian ignores the two Teenagers as they continue to shout abuse at him, for no reason except he's a bit older than them. Brian then enters the store, and thinks "This is the worst day ever, I need about 500 cans of Beer to get everything off my mind, but fuck it I need something". Brian not knowing this Walmart that much, walks down a random isle, and as he is walking down the isle, he spots a glass cabinet against the shelves, and as he is walking by the glass cabinet, he spots a bunch of Knives on sale at a low price. The Knives are sharp and deadly, a thought suddenly enters Brians head, "Maybe it's time for a bit of fun, and to give the community back what they have gave me, a real life...Hell"......

Okay so there is Part III, and now you can see it's getting really intresting now! smile That was kind of a long Part I think, I wasn't checking really, I was just waiting for a good time for a break. Anyways, I will have Part IV up tomorrow!

Thank you for reading smile

that was fucking epic big_smile, Im dying to read the next part, as there are so many possibilites of what could happen tongue

I'm in the mood for typing up Part IV now actually, so here it is, another Part of the story in the same day!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Four)'

.....Brian starts looking at a few different Knifes in great detail, seeing which Knife is better than the other and what is more dangerous. He finally comes to the choice of a Knive called, the 'SOG Aegis Serrated Folding Pocket Knife', and it's at a good price aswell. Brian finally smiles for the first time in a while now, and it's more of a smile that a Serial Killer would have, when just thought of an idea how to kill someone they hate, or even love. Brian takes a quick look around and finds an employee fairly quickly, and tells him that he would like to buy the Knife he found back on the isle he was looking, the employee thinks nothing more of it and tells Brian when he goes to the Cash Register to pay for his things, the Knife will be waiting there for him. Brian once again, smiles at the employee and says "Thank you". Brian is acting happy, and stress free, like he has came up with a great idea suddenly, and that's what he just has done.
Brian walks to the back of Walmart, and picks up a can of Redbull, and then notices a bunch of Halloween costumes just beside the Drinks, Brian walks over and sees a "Clown" costume, he goes through the sizes and finds one his size, he picks up the costume and then walks back to the Cash Register near the front of the store, and reaches it within a few seconds. "Hello sir" says the young employee at the Register, "Hi there, I just want to buy this Redbull and I have a Knife here for me, one of the other employee's said it would be here" replies Brian. The young girl, looks around her Area and finds the Knife that Brian wants to purcase, "Is this the Knife sir?", Brian smiles and says in a nice tone of voice "Yep, that's it. Don't worry it's just for cutting things, I promise" and then laughs, and the employee joins in with the laugh. Both the Knife and Redbull are swipped at the Till, and Brian's given the price while the employee bags his things.
Brian hands the employee 100$ and says "Keep the change sweetheart", and then winks at her. And gets ready to walk away, when the girl says "Em...excuse me sir, I think your nice and just wanted to give you my number if you're intrested", and the girl smiles. Brian is shocked in a good way, and takes her number and says, "Don't worry, I'll be giving you a ring sometime soon", and gives her a smile back, and then exits Walmart with a smile, until the two Teenagers are still outside the shop. The bigger cocker Teenager, starts talking once again "Ohhh it's Gramps again, if you're intrested in some big guy kicking your ass into Heaven give me a call and I'll surely do that for you". Brian in a good mood now, as he walks past the Teenagers, turns around and says "I'd love for that to happen, give me your address and I'll stop by tonight then", and the Teenager replies while laughing "Oh really now Gramps? I live at 8 Rocky Street, come by tonight and I'll kick the crap out of you", Brian keeps a straight face and says "No problem, looking forward to seeing you tonight then", and walks back to his car laughing. Brian reaches his car, and says to himself "That kid is stupid as fuck, and I've just about had enough shit today, and I'm about to show that kid who the fuck he's messing with". He then thinks of the idea, to find a little Hotel room for the day, to rest for a few hours and then wake up around midnight and go to have some fun with that kid. Brian remembers that he seen a little Hotel up near the exit of the Town many times of him living here, and goes there to spend a few hours, he drives up to the Hotel and books a room for one night with the remaining money he has.
Four hours pass, and Brian awakes from a deep sleep which he needed badly. He looks next to him and notices it is 11:24pm, he gets up out of the bed and goes through the Walmart bag and retrives the Clown costume he bought. He opens the Clown costume, it has a white mask, with sparkling red hair and red and blue paint on the mask itself, and then puts the mask on, and then puts on the full body Clown outfit, which is white and has red and blue stripes and all different designs on it. He then looks at himself in the Mirror, laughs and says "Tonight is going to be some serious fucking fun", he takes off the Mask and outfit, and puts back on his normal clothes, and puts the Mask and Outfit in a bag with his phone and leaves for his car, to drive up to the Teenagers house. Brian leaves the Hotel, and gets into his car which is parked just outside of the Hotel, and starts the car and drives off to the Teenagers house.
Roughly about 20 minutes later, Brian finally finds the road and house of the Teenager, hoping that the Teenager gave the correct address. Brian parks his car across from the Teenagers house, and gets out of his car and walks up to the house's frontdoor that he is parked outside. He reaches the frontdoor and knocks, a few seconds later an old man answers the door and says, "Hello", "Hi there, I am after finding a mobile phone and it says in a text message that the person who owns this phone lives across the road from you, and I knocked and no one is answering, I was wondering could you give me there number and I could call the house and aware them I have their phone? I know this is a lot of asking, but it would help if you could", says Brian trying to convince the older man. "Em sure thing, they are nice people over there, I have there number here in this book", and he reaches to the table beside the frontdoor and opens the book on the first page, and points to a name, which reads "Hendersons" and there number, "That's them" says the old man.
Brian takes down the number and thanks the man for his help. He then walks back to his car, and gets into it. Brian reverses his car a bit back down the road so he is out of sight, and then slips his Clown Mask and Outfit on, and retrives his Knife from the seat beside him, and his phone, which says "Five Missed Calls from: Holly", he ignores the missed calls and waits an hour before doing anything. An hour later Brian is ready, and dials the number of the Teenagers house, the phone rings a few times and then is answered by the Teenager. "Hello, this is Mark Henderson, who's speaking?", Brian notices the voice and connects it with the cocky Teenager from Walmart. "It's your fucking savior that's who speaking, get ready Mark....it's GAME TIME!" screams Brian, with an evil laugh and then hangs up the phone, and steps out of the car and starts moving towards the house.....

There's Part IV everyone! Now, that's a long ass Part, huh? Anyways, that Part had to be kind of long. I hope everyone is enjoying it so far. smile Stay tuned, as of tomorrow I'll be putting up Part V!

Thank you for reading smile

Such a fun story, Andy! Looking forward to the next part! Poor Brian just has shit luck lol

Part V will be up today! smile

great story so far excited for the next part!! big_smile

Surprise, Part V of my story is here now! smile I had a great time writing this story actually, and I say "I had" because I have this story fully done and written out in advance before even putting it on here, as the story goes through some tweaks and stuff. Anyway, there's still lots more of the story to come, it's only getting started now! Here is, your Part V everyone!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Five)'

(and steps out of the car and starts moving towards the house).....As Brian is moving towards the Hendersons house quickly so no one will spot him, A thought enters Brians head;

"What if this goes wrong? I've never done this before, I could mess up and do something wrong and get put in Jail"

All the strength and confidence that Brian had back in the car calling the Hendersons house was gone, Brian was no longer the "strong" character he was a few minutes ago, but continues to jog to the house and keep with what he wants to do. He reaches the front of the house, but doesn't go up the path to the frontdoor, he quickly valuts over the wall and runs to the side of the house. Brian starts sweating now, realsing how real this moment actually is and just one day ago he was a normal happy everyday man with a Family. Now, he's planning to break into a house and murder a Teenager. Brian slowly tip toes his way around the side of the house, and sees a window near the end of the outside wall, he thinks about what to do for a minute, to take a peak into the house and see if anyone is in there or find a safer route into the house. While Brian is thinking of what to do, he takes his phone out once again, and redials the Hendersons number. The phone is nearly instantly answered by the Teenager again, "Hello, who is this? Your number is not appearing on my phone", Brian speaks in an angry tone "How are you tonight Mark? You okay, you feeling happy that your such a big guy? Well everyone has to be tested once and a while, and since you probably either do be jacking off at the back of class or have left school, now it's your test. But this one is a little more...dangerous lets say, cause here's the catch you ready for it?", Mark shutters and says "Eh...eh...ye-yes". Brian shouts through the phone, "The fucking catch is, you're not living tonight!" and hangs up the call.
Brian knows that he is in this too far to back out of now, and he comes to the idea of passing the window undetected and going into the Hendersons backyard for a better look of things. Brian keeps quiet, and down low so he will not be caught by anyone cause if anyone sees a Clown at this hour of the night, it only spells out bad news. He ducks, and passes the window without getting caught, but he does hear a voice of a person talking and a TV so Brian doesn't think much of it and keeps moving. He reaches the back corner of the house, and peaks around the corner into the backyard and only sees a few things around the garden. But he also sees a cordless Hedgecutter lying on the Grass in the middle of the garden. All of Brians nerves and thoughts about things going wrong, are not there anymore and he feels as if he knows what to do now.
Brian starts looking around the house from outside at different angles and trying to find a way inside, he starts to notice that the only safe quick way inside is the Window he spotted on the ground floor when making his way to the backyard. Brian walks back to the window he first spotted, and is getting the confidence to peak into the house through the Window, even though he doesn't know what lies on the otherside and could be caught. He slowly moves his head sidewards and looks through the window, his Heart is thumping and he is sweating under the Clown mask. As he looks in through the window, he sees what looks like the Main TV room but doesn't see anyone in the room, not thinking at all, Brian tries to open the Window but fails, he then sticks his Knife under the Window and tries to pry the Window open, but fails at this again.
Brian starts thinking that he may not even be able to gain entry to the house, and this shows how amateur he really is at this. But then quickly as no one is still in sight, Brian elbows the Window and a piece of the cracks and falls onto the floor of the house, but with the TV on this would be hard to hear. Brian puts his hand through the broken part of the window unlocks the window, he then opens up the window with no problem, and flips through the window into the Hendersons home. He can't believe this, he's actually entered the home of the Teenager and now this is getting more dangerous than ever. Brian starts looking around the massive TV room, at how clean it is, and how much money the Parents must have and how perfect there lives must be, and this only annoys Brian more. He sees the TV remote on the Sofa, picks it up and turns off the TV, then quickly but silently turns off the lights in the room. He then hears footsteps dashing down the stairs, Brian starts panicing and opens the door next to him which leads to the Kitchen and moves into there silently and closes the door after him.
The Kitchen lights aren't on, but he does remember that he never pulled down the window he came through....Brian starts panicing again, but trys to remain quiet and does, and listens to see where the quick footsteps are going. He hears the person moving into the TV room he was just in and then hears the voice of the Teenager, "I left the TV and lights on, and that window wasnt' op-". It suddenly hits the Teenager, someone has broken into the house, while this is happening Brian walks silently to a door located at the far side of the Kitchen, he opens it a tiny bit and peaks through that he is now looking at the Hallway and the frontdoor. Brian gets the idea now of calling the house and asking the Teeanger to the frontdoor and then getting him then, Brian moves back from the door and moves into the corner of the room, and takes out his phone and calls the Hendersons number. Brian can hear the phone ringing from inside the next room beside him, "Who is this? Stop playing around with me and show yourself and I'll kick the crap out of you!" says Mark, even though not sounding confident. Brain quietly replies, "Oh really? I'm near your frontdoor, go to the door and I'll show you what I can do", "You're fucking dead now, you think your so tough on the phone" screams Mark, and he starts to rush towards the frontdoor, he gets to the frontdoor and pulls it open and no one is in sight. "You fucking coward, you aren't even here!" says Mark while looking outside onto the street. Brian quickly starts to move, and rips open the door that leads to the Hallway and drops his phone and runs towards Mark. Mark hears somebody behind him and turns around, only to see a man in a Clown Mask and Suit running towards him with a Knife in hand. Brian tackles Mark to the ground, grabs hold of him and says, "Now begins a new reign of Terror, all the fucks who have made my life Hell, are going to pay. And I'm starting with you kid!", Brian cuts Marks neck, and raises his Knife into the air and digs the Knife full force into Marks skull. Blood starts to pour from his neck and skull nonstop, Brian shuts the frontdoor and drags Marks body into the Kitchen.
After dragging the body into the Kitchen, Brian puts Marks body up on the table in the middle of the room, and stabs Mark once again in the stomach, and then does it again, and repeats twice again. Brian puts his blood stained Knife back into pocket, and searches the Kitchen for a bigger and more dangerous Knife, which he finds after some searcing. He looks up and down the Knife, while smiling underneath the Clown Mask. He pinpoints a certain part of the stomach on Marks body, and digs the Knife deep inside of him and then drags the Knife upwards while still inside of him, this creates an opening in his chest. Brian drops the massive Knife on the floor and puts both of his hands inside of the opening in Marks chest, and starts to feel his insides and Brian starts laughing out loud and then finds some organs and trys pulling them out. Brian has blood all over his gloves, and then thinks of an idea, he paints on the wall with his Bloody gloves and paints on the wall, "Fuck with me, and this happens". Brian starts to leave the house with Mark on the table with a hole in his chest and blood all over the Kitchen. Brian exits through the window he entered in the TV room, and then makes a run for his car down the road....

Okay so, that's Part Five everyone! I can easily say that's one long ass Part of the story. I hope you enjoyed it! smile I think that Part of the story was pretty weak actually, but hopefully you liked it. I'll have Part Six up tomorrow! tongue

I have the next Part of the story ready, but I can say Part Five of my story I disliked a lot. I can say it's possibly one of the worst things I have wrote, but anyway here is the next Part of the story if people are intrested;

This is a warning, the next following part you are about to read contains Violence, and some sick things in the process. Please do not write to me about how bad I am for writing it in this Part, I had to add it and you have had your warning. Now please, enjoy!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Six)'

(and then makes a run for his car down the road)....As Brian is making a run for his car down the road, he is full of excitement and is full of energy from what he has just done. He reaches his car and gets in. As Brian sits in his car with a blood stained Clown Mask and Outfit, he takes off his Mask and has a big smile on his face. He turns the Mask to him and starts looking at it, and says "You are my new best friend, and we will be together for a long time". Brian is on such a high from his current act of murder, he finds that he wants to experience the high again and kill another person. His sense of reality seems to be blurred, and doesn't know the difference between good and bad at this moment, he starts thinking of things to do next while in his car.
As Brian sits in his car, he hears his phone ringing from in his pocket. He takes out his phone and sees that Holly is ringing, he answers "Hello". "Brian, were are you? You have not been home all day and Ben has passed away and your just out not letting anyone know?", says Holly in a nervous way. "Oh yeah, like the way you told me about you having an affair with that guy! Oh wait...you didn't" replies Brian. "I'm sorry, how many times do I have to say it Brian? I miss you, and love you, and want you home. Lucy is home and is asleep, come on home and we can talk and go sleep". Brian suddenly thinks of an idea, and replies to Holly in a happy voice "Yeah okay hunny, I will drive home now and we can talk and sleep. I'll talk to you soon".
Brian takes off the rest of his Clown Outfit in his car, and then puts his Mask, Outfit and Knife all into the Plastic Bag he got it with, after he does that he turns on his car, puts it into gear, and starts to drive home. As Brian is driving home, not much thoughts enter his mind, only what has happened in the last few hours. Like, killing a normal Teenage but in Brian's mind he was a Teenager asking for trouble and that's what he got. Brian is now close to his home, and is getting more excited again. He starts thinking of what he will do when he enters his home, but as he is thinking he pulls onto his road, and then drives towards his house, and pulls up outside of it. As Brian is getting out of his car, he grabs his Plastic Bag that is on the seat beside him and then exits and locks the car. Brian is walking up the path to his home, and is looking at his home, his Sitting room light is on with the Hallway light on aswell, but no lights upstairs on at all, he reaches the frontdoor and puts his Key into the door and enters the house.
Brian enters the house and Holly straight away walks from the sitting room into the Hallway to greet Brian, "Hi!" she says and gives him a hug. Brian can see from Holly's face that she has been crying, he replies "Hey, how are you holding up? I can see you were crying". Holly trys to hold herself together, but doesn't and breaks down crying once again and says "This has been the worst day of my life, everything has gone so wrong Brian", and continues to cry, and then turns around and walks into the Sitting room. Brian gets really angry from Holly's comment, and starts thinking "Now, right now is when I need to kill that bitch. Her time is up now and she's the one who has made my life a living Hell". As Holly is walking into the sitting room, Brian puts down the Plastic Bag and takes out the bloody Knife and slips it into his pocket, and then reaches into his Plastic Bag again and takes out the Clown mask, and puts on the mask. He quickly runs into the Sitting room jumps onto the Sofa and over it, and jumps onto Holly. "You made my life great, force fed me with lies about how Lucy and the baby coming was mine, then my only child Ben gets taking from my life. Then you say, it's your worst day ever? Well guess what bitch? It's only going to get worse for you, cause your getting force fed a fucking Knife", and then rams the Knife down Holly's throat, she starts gagging and then nothing. Brian pulls the Knife from his mouth and then starts over and over stabbing her in the stomach, saying "You and your fucking baby die!", he stabs her roughly about 16 times in the stomach. He then quickly remembers Lucy is upstairs in bed, and starts making his way upstairs to her room. Brian walks up the stairs and reaches the top, and then quietly enters Lucy's room, still with the Clown Mask on and Knife in hand. He sees Lucy in her bed sleeping, and walks over to her, then starts looking down at her sleeping. Brian doesn't feel any consideration towards her, as she isn't his daughter. All he feels is anger, and being lied to by Holly and feels as if he must take out his anger on her child. He pulls his Knife up into the air with all the power in him and strikes down on Lucy, stabbing her in the eye. She instantly screams pain, and then Brian strikes again, stabbing her in the other eye and killing off her vision. Lucy is still screaming, and then the final strike into her skull. She dies straight away. He puts the Knife to her neck, and slits her neck even though she is dead. Blood is all over his knife, he removes his Clown Mask and starts to lick Lucy's and Holly's blood off the Knife.....

That's Part Six everyone! I hope you enjoyed it, and Part Seven will up tomorrow. smile

Last edited by AndyMetalfreak219 (2011-06-12 19:30:22)

Damn.. LOL. That is brutal! But stuff like that really happens all the time!

Okey dokey, I have the next Part here, ready for reading!...That actually sounded quite stupid lol Ah f*** it anyways, here's Part Seven.

I am telling people right now, if you hate anything to do with Children getting hurt (etc), please I say please do not read this Part. It will make you upset. I hated even writing this Part if I am honest, I did not feel comfortable writing this Part, but it was a must for the story. You have been warned, now please enjoy!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Seven)'

....As Brian is licking Holly's and Lucy's blood off his Knife, no thoughts are going through his mind, it's empty. After finishing licking the blood of the Knife Brian strangly wants more, and looks towards Lucy's body, lying in her bed in a bloody mess. Brian wipes whatever blood is left on his Knife off with his hand, and then starts stabbing Lucy over and over again in different areas. After stabbing her a few more times, he begins to lick her blood off the Knife once again. But as he is licking her blood off the Knife, he is looking down at Lucy's body and drags Lucy's lifeless body off the bed and drops it on the floor. As does this, he puts his Knife on her small table beside the bed. He then starts undressing Lucy's body, and to take off all her clothes. After he does that, Lucy is lying on the bedroom floor naked and has stab wounds everywhere on her body. As Brian looks to her body, he starts to unzip his pants and drops them to the floor.
As he does this, he pulls down his underwear and then gets on the ground lying over Lucy's little body. He then, starts to molest Lucy's dead body, and does this twice over a period of time in her bedroom. After he is finished molesting Lucy, he reaches for his Knife on the table beside the bed and grabs it, and then shoves his Knife up her vagina and stabs her. He pulls Knife back out, and stabs her one more time in the face. He then stands up, and pulls back up his underwear and pants. He then picks back up his Clown Mask he dropped on the floor, and walks back downstairs. Once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he puts his Knife and Mask back into his Plasic Bag. After he has done this, he walks into the Sitting room and picks up his wife's body, and moves her body into the Kitchen and puts her body on the Kitchen table and then gets a Carving Knife from the drawer, and drills the Carving Knife into her forehead and then walks back to the frontdoor and takes his Plastic Bag and leaves his home for good, and walks back to his car and gets inside of it. As Brian is back inside of his car, he drives back to the Hotel he booked a room in and stays there for the night.
Brian wakes up the next day around 2:10pm and is instantly in a good mood, and is acting as if nothing happened the previous day. He gets up out of bed and checks his Phone, and realises that he has the number of the girl that served him at Walmart. Brian starts thinking that she is a nice girl and thinks of an idea and then dials her number and waits for her to answer her phone. "Hey you've reached Nicole", "Hi, this is Brian you gave me your number at Walmart yesterday. I thought I'd give you a call" says Brian. "Oh hi Brian! Yeah, you seemed nice yesterday so I wanted to see you again. I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me?" says Nicole in a very nice voice. "Oh I'd love to have dinner with you, where would you like to have dinner?", "Well, we can have dinner at my place and I can cook for you?" asks Nicole. "Yes, I'd love that. How about we do it tonight?". "Yeah that's perfect with me, I live at 22 Rocky Street, be at mine at 8:00pm. Bye love!", says Nicole and Brian replies with a okay and see you later. After the call, Brian pulls his Clown mask and suit from his Bag and smiles, and says "Another fun time on Rocky Street"....

Today's Part is short, but it is only because I want Part Eight to be special wink Hope you are enjoying the story so far!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Eight)'

....Brian gets even happier now, knowing that he has a date with a lovely young lady tonight at her own Home, alone at night time. Brian thinks that this is the perfect time to add another victim to his evergrowing number of kills. Brian starts thinking of tonight with Nicole and then starts laughing out loud to himself, and then says "Oh how much fun tonight will be!" with excitement. Brian brings his Knife and Clown Mask into the Bathroom with him and starts cleaning both the Knife and Clown Mask, then Brian haves a shower. A few hours pass, and Brian is leaving the local Bank with some more money so he can arrive at Nicoles house tonight with a bottle of Wine to greet her with. As he now has some money, Brian crosses the road as he knows a Superstore is there. As Brian gets to the otherside of the road, he enters the Superstore with a smile on his face. When Brian enters, there's not much people around and he starts walking down the first isle he spots. When he is walking down the isle he notices an employee, and asks him nicely "Hi, can you point me towards the Wine section?". "Sure sir, it's just down there at the back near the freezers", replies the Employee, Brian nods and walks in the direction he was pointed.
As Brian reaches the back of the store, he comes to the Wine Section and there is a lot on offer. He begins to go through different types of Wines and checking the prices and asking for opinions from the employee, Brian spends a while going through these different types of Wines and then comes across a Wine that is 60$ and is suppose to be tasty, he picks this one. As Brian starts to stroll around different sections of the store and different isles, he comes  to the D.I.T section, he walks over with intrest. Brian is looking at the different types of tools in the D.I.T section and then comes across something that looks "fun" to play with. Brian's face lights up like a kids first time in a Candy Store. He knows straight away that he wants this certain tool, and picks it up in the case it is in, and brings that and the Wine to the counter to pay for his things. After paying for his things and returning to the Parking lot down the road that he parked in, Brian knows that tonight with Nicole will be not like anything else that has happened in this town. He reaches his car a bit down the road, and then gets inside, and looks inside the Bag at the things he had purcased in the Superstore. He starts laughing and says "Just two more hours until the fun starts, and I've a big surprise". Brian returns to his Hotel room to start getting ready for the night with Nicole.
An hour later, it's 7:15pm and Brian is up and dressed for the night with Nicole, and he has a Plastic Bag beside him aswell, that is carrying a bottle of Wine, the Clown Mask, The Outfit and a special "Tool" with him. He decides to leave the Hotel now and start driving to Nicoles Home, and arrive there near 8:00pm. He now leaves the Hotel, and sets off to Nicoles home. Roughly 25 minutes later, Brian is pulling onto Rocky Road and is driving past the Hendersons house which he had been at last night, and then he keeps driving until he reaches house number 22, and then stops outside Nicoles home. He pulls up outside her home, and opens his door and takes his Plastic Bag with him and walks towards Nicoles door even though around 10 or 15 minutes early. He knocks at Nicoles door, and waits for an answer. The door opens and there Nicole stands, in a tiny blue dress with her hair up. "Oh hi you! Your a tiny bit early but that's okay, come on in" she says. "Haha sorry I didn't want to be late and rude, so better early than late, huh? I also brought you some Wine", and Brian takes the bottle of Wine from Bag and gives it to Nicole. "Aw your so sweet for that, thank you. What else you have in the bag?" she says in a sexy way, and Brian replies "Oh just some stuff incase we want to have some fun!" and winks at Nicole. "Oh haha, sounds like you're prepared. Well we can have some fun later if things between us are good, so just leave your bag there at the frontdoor until later", replies Nicole.
Two hours later, and Brian and Nicole are having a blast, they are joking and have been talking nonstop, until Nicole says to Brian when the converstion between the two starts to die down, "So, you brought stuff with you for fun, eh? How about I go upstairs in my room and get ready and I'll shout down to you when I'm ready and you can bring your stuff up with you and we will have some fun! Cause I want to see your toys", and she winks at Brian, not knowing what she is getting herself into. Nicole goes upstairs and is getting ready, as she does this Brian walks back into the hall to get his Bag and then brings it back into the Dining room with him. He takes out the Clown Mask and Outfit first and puts them both on quickly before Nicole is done. He then looks back into his bag to take out the "Tool" he picked up eariler on, and he takes out...a Cordless Drill. "Brian! Come upstairs, the first door on the right. I'm lying on my bed for you to see your big toy you sexy beast!" shouts Nicole, Brian replies back "Oh I'm coming with my toy, I'll be up in a second". Brian begins to walk up the stairs slowly as Nicole urges him to hurry up, and he finally reaches the top, and her bedroom door is closed. "Here I come with my toy, no turning back now Nicole!" says Brian, "Oh I want to see it so bad, show me now!" she screams. Brian kicks down her bedroom door, and sees Nicole lying on her bed with no clothes and Brian standing in the doorway with a Clown Mask and Suit on and a Cordless Drill in hand, and says "Here's my toy Nicole, you wanted to play with it and you fucking are!". Nicole jumps up off the bed and trys to make a run for her window but trips over as she begins to run, Brian moves quickly towards her and as she is getting up, he shoves the Drill straight through the back of her head and the Drill comes out the otherside. She drops to the ground instantly. Brian flips her body over and takes out a Knife from his pocket and drops the Drill, and then begins to cut off her head with the Knife. After a bit he finally gets the head severed from the body, and then puts her body back on the bed. As he does this, with the Blood on his hands, he writes on her bedroom wall with the blood "Another one down". He picks up Nicoles severed head and his Drill he dropped and brings it downstairs to the Kitchen, he then puts her head into her Microwave and turns on the Microwave at full heat with 5:00 minutes on the timer. As soon as he does this, he runs for the frontdoor and his car and leaves the scene....

Okay there's Part Eight everyone! Part Nine will be up tomorrow smile Hope you are enjoying the story.

Thank you for reading! smile

woah! that was brutal, still a very good part as always, i really want to read what happens next big_smile

Hahaha.. brutal.as.fuck. That dude went psycho!

that was brutal but entertaining good work!!

Thanks man, Part Nine will be up soon. smile Stay tuned!

'The Man Who Had Enough (Part Nine)'

....As Brian is leaving in his car and is starting to drive, he is passing the Hendersons House yet again and he spots a man in his 50's going inside of the house. As he sees this, he thinks of an idea, and he pulls his car over about two doors down from the Hendersons House and takes out his phone. When he takes out his phone he starts to go through the numbers he had dialled previously until he finds the Hendersons number, and then calls there House, it rings twice before a Woman answers. "Hello, this is Maria Henderson speaking, may I ask who's calling?" the Woman says in a polite way. Brian replies while changing his voice, "Hi I'm Mark's boyfriend may I speak to him please? I haven't talked to him in a while now and I'm getting all worried". Maria stutters and doesn't know what to say, "Eh-eh....your his boyfriend? I never knew Mark was like that and I'm his Mother". "Oh I'm terribly sorry Mark told me last week that he told his Father but he said his Mother had died last year, I am shocked that he lied to me like that. May I talk to him?" Brian says confidently. There is a long pause without Maria speaking and then Brian hears her crying, but she then replies "Mark was found dead here at home a few nights ago". Brian takes his chance now and trys to over do his act "Oh my Lordy! I am so gob-smacked right now. And not in the way I was last week when I had your sons big hard cock in my mouth, but now it's probably as dead as anything. Pardon the pun". Maria is offended by what she is hearing, "Oh..oh....how dare you speak like that you rude, rude man. Leave this us alone", and as she goes to hang-up the call, Brian changes back his voice to normal and starts to sound angry "Listen to me you fucking bitch, I'm going to gut you up like I did with your son. And if you try to warn that other man in your house, I'll cut off his head and shove it up your vagina you fuck" and he then hangs up straight away.
Brian is still wearing his Clown suit but has his Mask off, but put's back on his Clown Mask and exits his car with his Knife in hand and sneaks up to the Hendersons home. As Brian is speaking up to the house no thoughts are going through his mind and he's fully calm, it's the total oppisite than the other night with Mark. He reaches the house and decides to walk up the path to the frontdoor. He gets to the frontdoor and knocks loudly on the door and awaits an answer, he hears a man shouting from inside the house. "Excuse me, who's at the frontdoor? I will not answer if your a stranger". Brian has to think quickly, and he changes his voice slightly "Sorry sir, I am a Police Officer. I am here regarding the passing of your son, we may have a new lead on a suspect, could you open the door?". The man starts shouting from inside again, "Oh sorry Officer, I'll open the door now, one second". Brian quickly stands beside the frontdoor with his back to the wall. The door opens ever so quickly and then Brian moves back into the doorway as it opens and pushes the man inside his house as Brian enters the house and shuts the door after him. The man is on the ground shocked, "Uh...uh...uh who're you!? Get out of my house...", Brian with his Mask and Outfit on looking down at the man laughs and says "That's a good way to get a stranger out of your house when your the one on the floor with no Knife, huh?" and Brian pulls the Knife from his pocket and points it at the man. The mans face nearly goes blank with nerves and he shouts loudly "Maria! Run and hide a man is in our house", there is no reply from her. Brian still has his Knife pointed at the man, and he says to him "This is funny, I have never stopped and talked to any of my victims before I was about to kill them, It's funny huh?". The man doesn't respond to Brian, and then Brian says "If I'm talking to you, I would like a response. If not, you can just die straight away like your son", the man is still on the ground now with a very angry look on his face. "I have been nothing but fair with you, not counting killing your son that is...and telling your wife your son was gay....and that I was going to shove your severed head up her vagina...but your head is pretty big, I don't know if it will go up a vagina. Unless your wife has a huge one but I doubt that...". The man is horrified, and goes to stand up while saying "You fucking horrible bastard wait till I get my hands on you!", Brian quickly throws his Knife at the man with pure power and accuracy and it gets the man in the head and kills him on the spot. He walks up to the mans body, and takes his Knife out of the mans head, as it was embedded in it from the throw. Brian walks into the Kitchen from the Hallway, and starts saying loudly "Come on out Maria, nothing bad will happen. Me and your lovely husband just had a hilarious talk back there, I had to put him down though. He was being a bad doggy! Now come out and play with me, before I find you and have to put you down you son of a bitch". There is no response heard, Brian moves from the Kitchen to the TV room and starts checking around the room in hope to find Maria. After a while of searching the Kitchen and the TV room from top to bottom and no sign of finding Maria, hears an echo of noise coming the Garage on the other side of the house, he quickly starts to run in the direction of the noise. He finds the door to the Garage and kicks it down and says "I heard you in here Maria, come out to play with me". As he is walking around the Garage searching for Maria and no sign of her, Brian trys to open the car and the doors open and he checks around the car and still no sign of her. But just as he is going to give up, he remembers to check the boot of the car and he walks to the back of the car and opens the boot to find Maria lying there. She screams out loudly, Brian laughs straight away and says "Why does everyone say that? Why not something nice like "Oh you found me, time for me to die". No one ever sets me up, but sure it's time for you to go now". He grabs Maria's hair, and pulls her out of the boot and then throws her to the ground, and then stabs her in the knees both twice so she can't move much. She starts pleading for life, "Please, please don't kill me. I'll do anything for you, we can have sex even if that means I can survive". As Brian is walking over to a bunch of random things against the all, he picks up a cinder block and says "Listen bitch, I'll be fucking your body after this so it really makes no difference to me at all". He continues to walk back over to Maria and then stands over her head with the cinder block in his hands, he then without saying anything and Maria screaming "No please, no!", he drops the cinder block onto her head, her head splatters into pieces with blood going everywhere. Brian then undresses Maria, and rapes her. After this puts his hands in the blood that came from her and then writes on the wall, "This shall continue"....

Okay that's Part Nine everyone, I'll have Part Ten up tomorrow as usual! Hope you are enjoying the story so far smile

Thank you all for reading!

Lol holy shit. I like this one, it's super violent.. Remind me not to piss you off;)