Topic: The Cat (2011)

We not had killer cat movie for a really long time!

So-yeun is an animal groomer who works in a pet shop. One day, she gets stuck with a Persian cat named Silky when its owner suddenly dies. From then on, So-yeun is constantly haunted by a girl with green cat-like eyes who turns her life into turmoil.

Here teaser Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3r9btA … re=related

Re: The Cat (2011)

Bassi.. thanks for sharing.  I've recently fell out of love with Asian horror films.  They all seem to be the same.. just "rinse/repeat".. change the films title.   From what little we see from the trailer, it looks like it doesnt bring anything new... but hopfully it will do it well.  If this is on Netflix, I'll probably check it out, but I wont go out of my way to track it down.

-deadmanwalkin

Bam!  45 to DeadMan for Walkin'

109 to BASSI for starting this thread!

Lol y'all have gone mad!

bam!  10 "dork TTs" to az, for representing

3 1/2 to Icki because she posted in this thread. big_smile

^ you think they've gone mad? Well you just check this out young lady.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          * POOF* 113 TT's to Ms Mikki for just being Mikki, and an extra 100 for being a great mom. How ya like that!! That crazy enuf for you?

Last edited by Underdog (2011-06-20 17:28:23)

Lol whoooo!:) Creatch must love me today! I'm getting halves of TT's big_smile

IckiMikki wrote:

Lol y'all have gone mad!

Oh yeah, it's Monday!  And you know what that means?  22 TTs to you!

Underdog wrote:

^ you think they've gone mad? Well you just check this out young lady.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          * POOF* 113 TT's to Ms Mikki for just being Mikki, and an extra 100 for being a great mom. How ya like that!! That crazy enuf for you?

Aw that's more like crazy sweet of you:):)