Topic: B4TM (Before the Mask) Behind the Mask prequel

I found this IMDB page for the movie B4TM (as it is titled).

I liked the first, but wasn't blown away by it. I would be interested in seeing this for sure though. wonder what they plan on doing with it. Looks like they have brought most of the original cast back. Hm, what are they up to?

Re: B4TM (Before the Mask) Behind the Mask prequel

I loved the first one, so I am all in for a sequel/prequel.

I liked the first(or at least the first half or the movie), maybe this time around there might actually be some violence in it LOL

I liked the first one id be down for a sequel/prequel

alien25 wrote:

I loved the first one, so I am all in for a sequel/prequel.

Aye.. same here.

-deadmanwalkin

I heard about this a few weeks ago through their own Facebook page. On their Facebook page, it says this;

"Welcome Vernonites and Independent Horror Film Fans! Please join us as we embark on this grassroots endeavor to move B4TM into production. Express your support by pre-ordering merchandise for our long awaited prequel-sequel-remake to Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon.
Pre-ordering will strictly RESERVE your product and you WILL NOT be charged unless we actually green-light the film; in which case we're saying we'll be delivering your merchandise!"

I loved the first movie, and cannot wait for the second.

YES!!!!! I'm excited about this. I loved the original. I wonder what they plan on actually doing with this installment

Interesting, I enjoyed the first one. Can't wait to hear more about this one.