Topic: Ghost Rider Trailer

Heres the trailer to the new movie based on Marvel comic's Ghost Rider. Hopefully this movie will kick as much ass as the comic.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjsPYLb9xU[/youtube]

Re: Ghost Rider Trailer

ive seen this one a few months back. defiantly gonna see this

Yea I think I actually mention this movie on this site once.. Obviously because of the whole "Devil" aspect.. That and well it looks pretty bad ass.. Problem is I don't really like Nicolas Cage.. But I'm still gonna check this movie out when it hits...

I'm always a bit skeptical about comic to film adaptions. They can either be good or bad. I love Ghost Rider so I hope that this turns out to be good. Fantastic Four sucked so much it almost made me cry.

Looking at the Spider Man films I have high hopes.  But I agree, Fantastic Four was garbage.

I like Ghost Rider, I can live without Cage.

i like cage but i dont think he is the best person to has as Ghost Rider

I rather dislike Cage.

why does everyone hate cage?

I think Cage is an awesome actor, but like Vander don't think he's right for this role.

I hate it when Nicholas Cage is in what otherwise looks to be a good movie.

Vander, my personal hatred of him is because of that stupid face he makes when he looks as though, in that very second, he realizes that he's going crazy.  He does it in pretty much everything I've seen him in, and it never fails to set me off.  It's so fucking fake and ridiculous.  When I do see him in something, I've decided in the past to just get over it for the length of the movie, but then he does it!!  It's the single dumbest signature move that a human could have tied to them, and that's under the assumption that Gallagher is still alive.

...deep breath, everything is ok.

i have no idea what your talking about. ive never seen him do that

He does it in Face Off and Bringing Out the Dead...probably more, but I try to stay ignorant of his movies when I can.

I think I know what Jargen's talking about, but I just failed to ever let it annoy me.

It's just one of those things, really.  Chalkboard scratching doesn't bother me in the slightest, but nylon and Nicholas Cage just cut to the bone.

I guess your worst nightmare would be Nicholas Cage wearing Nylon than,huh?

See, now why did you have to do that?  Now everytime I hear a monotone male voice, I'm going to have to check to make sure he's not sneaking up on me.

I shant sleep tight this night.

To be fair, I've hated a lot of the films that Nicholas Cage was in.  The Wicker Man and National Treasure and many more were junk in my book.  Not really fair to the man for judging him by the movies he was in, but whats said is said.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-24 21:07:38)

I have the same thing against Patricia Arquette, too, but I blame a lot of that on Lost Highway.  I want to build a Nicholas Cage and beat the hell out of it.